DAILY FUCKING REMINDER

Daily reminder that AMERICA won the War of 1812, NOT BRITAIN, NOT CANADA, AMERICA.

It's so fucking sad they teach you in your schools that you won, I laugh at your ignorance and lack of a proper national identity. Fucking losers. 'Member WW1? 'Member WW2? OHHHHH I 'MEMBER!!!!! WE SAVED YOUR FUCKING CUNTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM
youtu.be/SiNWx_IZUj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK OFF FAGGOT WE CARRIED YOUR FAT ASSES

It ended in a ceasefire, With the American Invasian of Canada halted.

How exactly did you "Win" a ceasfire where your invasion failed?

The War of 1812 was a landmark in American history for choosing to avoid the British Empire instead of trying to fight it ever again.

America at the time was very much a French Ally, but after Napoleon was trounced, you stopped hedging your bets and we became firm allies ever since.

We came out of the war much stronger than we were and secured our land you and your injun allies were squatting on

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM

gstq

>what is the quasi war
We bounced between both of you and werent a french ally during Napoleon

WE WON

CANUCKS BTFO ACROSS THE ATLANTIC

We could always have a rematch.... P-please... k-kill us.

This is the fairest analysis you're going to get from a European, especially a Bong and he's correct. Most Americans don't realize the Battle of New Orleans technically occurred after the war was over and meant nothing.

I thank the brave men who served to keep Britain free, I wish your government wouldn't of bled us dry before coming in at the end.

I believe that our nations slaughtered the wrong Pig - Winston Churchill.

Let us continue our friendship and kill the Communist Europeans in the upcoming WW3.

Hey faggot, if the war didn't end in a win, your queen has a lot of fucking taxes to collect.

The War of 1812 STARTED because Britain was blockading France. Who at the time were trading with American Wholeheartedly due to their failing colonies, While Britain stilled had many ambargos on certain American goods.

It was a rather stupid war though. Not ten years later The Monroe doctrine was written up to appease British Investment and to enforce Anglo-American Hegemony of the west.

The States of America was always an Agreeable and effective business partner for the British Empire.

The War of 1812 for the British had a simple goal "Don't let America effect the War against Napoelon"

You didn't and we won.

Bullshit

The war was because the Americans didn't want to renew the (((first bank of America))) in 1811, so (((they))) threatened war and used the British Army to fight their war.

so what, we win every war

>He thinks Jews had power in the 1800's.

That's cute, Charles dickens pokes fun of this constantly.

youtu.be/SiNWx_IZUj8

The jews had contol of england since the 1700s

It also started of the impressment of US sailors into the Royal Navy.

You mean the same Jews who were always scraping Gold coins, running failing Counting houses and generally laughed at compared to the big businesses at the time?

The Jews got power in the 1900ies, when the Americans allowed them to spread like lice across all their businesses.

It was actually fought in 1816. Not 1812. And we carried the day in 3 months.

Get your facts straight, faggot.

To be fair, it was the Impressment of British Deserters And was being used to stop the American merchants from abusing a legal loophole to trade with the French.

But it was still a shitty practice.

>How exactly did you "Win" a ceasfire where your invasion failed?
We removed prairie niggers