Next CNNMEMEWAR OP - CNNDEEPDIVE! Even poorfags can help

We can only drop CNN rating so far by memeing normies to shut them off. There is an eventual ratings plateau that CNN takes for granted. CNN's Rating's backbone is airports, doctors' offices, gyms, bars, oil change places, ect. Advertisers know they at getting at least some exposure due to this unfortunate fact.

Here is what we do:
1) Buy cheap mini keychain universal TV remote. Can be delivered to your door from the Philippines in ~ 2 weeks for .99 cents each from fleabay. Just do a BuyItNow Free Shipping search for "Universal TV Keychain Remote" and sort by lowest price. (Yeah yeah, the Jews, I know... whatever. This is MemeWar) Buy some for your redpilled family and poorfag friends.

2. Always carry it on your keychain while watching for public TV's playing CNN.

3. (Re)Program it in seconds by holding the "mute" button while aiming at the tv up to 40' away for a few seconds. Release the button as soon as the TV mutes. You are now programmed.

4. Flip to FNC, or maybe HGT, Or NickAtNite. What ever. OANN would be sweet if you can find it (unlikely)

5. UnMute the TV.

6. Repeat

That's it. I fly the same airports and same routes at the same gates at the same terminals 2x a month. After months of being on CNN, one TV changed to FNC is still on it after 8 weeks! I bet tens of thousands have passed that TV in that time. One single user can make a difference. An army can deliver the coup de grĂ¢ce.
Some can even start helping right now if you have a smartphone with IR capabilities that can run universal TV remote apps.

It's too easy not to do. Help us hit them where it hurts and deny them their strongholds.

We can do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

oann.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=54Wce-yeb14
youtu.be/yTTaXqVEGkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OANN
I don't even know what that is.

This is illegal i believe, but by all means do not stop.

Right leaning news. You will like it.
oann.com/

No rules in a war my friend

It's illegal to change the channel on another persons television?

Yeah, no. Fuck you.

bump

Sauce? I would love to see a court case, but a statute will suffice.

can anyone confirm this works or is op being a faggot

Punk shit head here. For years whenever I travelled I took one of these remotes with me to fuck with the TVs in airports and bars. They're a great little device and they really work.

You are asking if a universal TV remote can control televisions?

Yes, they can.

Forgot to mention. Websites like deal extreme will sell you these for just a couple of bucks. Super cheap

Well thanks for letting me know, as you didn't provide a source I went ahead and looked it up.

Its not illegal.

It's illegal for us. Only CNN can change your channel.

Pull the plug

Laws are for little people

The closest thing I could find is IF you were caught, the establishment could ask you to stop and/or leave. If you refuse you potentially could be charged with trespassing......

This isn't going to work most places, and even if it did for a week, it won't for long. Most places block the infrared reader to avoid exactly this. It's 2017 not 1999

Yeah, DX and Aliexpress come to mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=54Wce-yeb14

These fucking memes man. How do you not find them funny?

Really? Seems like a pointless thing to do in reality

Proofs?
I would be inclined to strongly disagree with you based on much experience. Perhaps you and I are just in different current years.

Airport and gym TVs are 15' in the air. You think they bring a ladder out every time they go to adjust volume or change the channel? Next time you are at a bar or gym, ask them to adjust the volume. You might be amazed to learn they pull out a remote control to control the tv.

Ordering now.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) we don't have CNN in the UK..However if I travel to America I will CERTAINLY purchase one of these

Kek's blessings be up on you and may He illuminate your path to euphoria.

bump..

Now you can use your punk shithead talents for good

Bump. For those without autism, ask a customer service rep. Make up some bullshit about a sporting event or wanting to check stocks. Who the fuck cares. I've gotten a dentist, two gyms, and even a DMV employee to change it (he had a Dodgers hat on his desk so I looked up the schedule and found a game on)

Bump, sounds like a decent idea to me

ALSO IF YOU HAVE AND ANDROID WITH AN IR BLASTER
Download a remote tv app and you can program it to any tv

This is a viable option, but doesn't work at airports very well in my experience

holy fuck where can i acquire that godzilla gif

Why didn't I think of that???

I appreciate the enthusiasm!

Bump for great justice

You would be better off proposing a boycott or petition to these places.

most of these places will have their tv's ir recievers covered for exactly thiis reason.

I'd also add, bars or doctor's offices you could probably just ask to change the channel and they would let you.

I would do this but no way would I be able to hold myself back from the insatiable 12 year old laughter that would follow after

People keep saying they cover the receivers, but I have yet to run across that. Maybe a regional thing?

The normies and t_d types can do the petitions and "politely asking" stuff.

just make sure if you're doing this as an extended campaign that you arnt doing it in view of cctv as ir is visible on digital cameras.

It's easy enough to be discreet about it...That shouldn't really be a problem

Even if they saw, what would come of it?
It's not like it looks like a bomb going off. Its just a flashing led. Changing a TV channel is not a crime.

Wrong. Commercial tv's often have lockdown features that are used to disable the physical buttons and many features, but they always respond to a universal remote because THAT'S HOW YOU GET TO THE MENU TO UNLOCK THE BUTTONS AND SHIT.

top fucking kek

>tv's ir recievers covered
Ignore this jew. They USE universal remotes to access the functions on these tv's. Look up a "hospitality tv" - LG and Samsung for example make several models. They have a large suite of features that allow you to make the tv's operate in a commercial mode, disable buttons, etc. They also require a universal remote to access menu systems. These auto-scanning universal remotes like OP posted find the code for them and work. The airport wouldn't be able to turn the tv's off and on, etc, without the remotes. And they don't have time for that shit.

motherfucker most people can't even work a normal ass windows computer. You're a fucking retard for thinking that "most people" even understand how an IR eye works, let alone that it can be hacked, or that it could be covered with tape, etc etc.... And expecting them to be responsible enough to take it off and put it on every time they go to use the remote? Shit, you are NAIVE to think "most people" would do that.

arrest those right wing remote squads

That's CNN's call to make, not yours!

Probably also best to start memeing more ppl to cut their cable

Lets not forget they are threatening to dox a 15 year old kid for a shitty meme we can't let this go unnoticed. Yeah it was a shitty meme but what if they start attacking us just like in The Great Meme War of 2015-2016?

Bump

Just ordered 2!

#CNNDEEPDIVE

A stupid venture into a dying medium

If your phone already has an IR blaster like mine, you don't even need to buy a remote

You have bbc who is even worse

KEKEKEK. Watch CNN right now. They're a shit show. Tune in for realzz right nowz

I take it you are already doing your part???

Ever since they had the app I've been doing it to fuck with normies.

Wasnt that wrong person?

Samsung cell phone will do the same thing

Don't let shills ruin this.

CNN has to go down
Don't gall for fake memes.

You know what to do.

That's the last I know or yeard. (The 15 yearold story)

ive never heard of this shit. also, i need to find out what channels are like in my area. ive lived here for eight years and i only know FOX5 IN THE MORNING

LOL you right wingers are fucking hilarious. 22 million to lose their healthcare coverage, oceans rising because of climate change, earth going to shit, countless other problems, and you're here wanting people to watch the one channel who supports all of these things.Who calls something 99% of scientists confirmed, "chinese propaganda". How fucking clueless are you people? You are the literal decline of the human race. If humanity does indeed end one day, you could very well be the people who helped start our major decline. Please get some self awareness before it's too late.

I actually tried to do this back in high school to fuck with people but the remote I got didn't work so I gave up.

Guys! We already got a shill! This is taking off nicely :)

And all this happened right before Trump's first major foreign policy summit

I feel sorry for you. here have a bump for your stupid little topic. Keep doing your meme shit. But dont act surprised when the world goes to shit. Don't act like you didn't cause it. You people are working toward the literal decline of the human race. Great work. Don't forget who was in charge when the worst attack on US soil happened, when we went to a huge illegal war, when the economy crashed and almost caused a second depression. This is on your hands. And what follows too.

Am I supposed to be sad about 22 million fatties getting kicked off the gravy train?

or you can buy these things that go on your phone and add an ir blaster
its like 5 bucks

if you think that any of us actaully support or have any ideals at all, then you need to gtfo summerfag

You cannot fathom the joy you have brought me by deeming my post worth your time and Soro's dime. Thank you, you are worth every penny these shill posts bring you!

>>muh 99% consensus

Might want to get some awareness yourself, bucko.

youtu.be/yTTaXqVEGkU

If your phone has an IR blaster it can be used to change the channel too with a remote app

Lol lets just use a bunch of so wii u's

bump

>>dont give the jews your money
>Ignore this jew.
stop being a nigger