Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7HRHhOXBGic
youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP a nigga.

race > class
basically what Hitler preached

No matter how much money we make or how much good we do, we'll always be a "nigger" in the eyes of wh*tes. Which is why every time people say blacks destroyed Detroit or Chicago, I smile. We fuck your cities like we fuck your woman

>nigga nigga nigga lightweight jew comment nigga nigga nigga
>adl gets mad
what did they mean by this?

is there no cure for being a nig?

Breeding white girls

>i'm a field nigga

not sure about that mr Z

best song ever by a black man

POL BTFO!!

>We fuck your cities
Newsflash: no white people are left in Detroit. You fucked your own city, genius.

Well it was factually correct and named the jew.
Literally /oursong/

And now you kill each other en masse. Good job, I guess.

>bucket nigga

I think he's saying that Black people are stuck in a negative cycle and that their internal differences in class and status are irrelevant to the bigger picture.

you still have to live there, so did you really win?

Mig nig

i thought it was still nigga

like still OG
or still ridin'

or perhaps like still nigga as in a dead nigga

That they still live in a Nigger mindset regardless if they are wealthy because they don't invest and use wealth properly like normal people do

>Ever wonder why jewish people own all the property in America?
What did he mean by this?

it means that there's no based blacks... well except the two black guys who shouted heil hitler to the whiny kike

>we fuck your woman
you can have the shallow vapid whores

He explains it one line later, they invest in long term profit

>lol, whites btfo, niggers doing nigger things, haha muh dik bix nood muppa doo fuggin craka

Have you never heard anything from the 30s to the 70s?

nig nog

No matter what they do or how successful they are they're still disgusting nigg*rs and inferior to even the lowest of white trash.

Wrong. His point is niggeritry is a behavior. Doesn't matter what kind of nigger you are or act like, you're still a nigger. Stop being a nigger and be a black person.

And yes, I know much of Sup Forums says that there is no such thing as a black person, that they're all niggers. But the question wasn't what's true, it's what his message is.

light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga,
rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga,

light = rich
dark = poor
fake = house
real = field

Instead of fucking saying this, he just repeat the world NIGGA multiple times

It's pathetic and shit tier

Fuck Jay-Z and fuck nig-hop

nig ger

i'm not black i'm oj

>dat whitey beez smilin' kill whit-

If you can't understand the meaning behind that then you are literally less than nigger yourself.

>100%

This.
Besides, Jay-z and his wife Beyonce have said multiple times really bad shit about white people. They're pretty clear about it: they hate whitey.

So if you're white and you're giving them money, you're fucking stupid as fuck.

>not valuing artistic representation
Typical hue nigger

ok

DAS RITE

You're a fucking idiot, its about niggers blowing their money without reinvesting it, especially into the black communities.

It's not even the first time a nig has called out the Jew.

Though if you want a song by an honorary aryan, "They Don't Care About Us" by Michael Jackson.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

Wow I'm so fucking woke now.

>I'm a hard working field-nigger just like you, my fellow negroes!
Whatever you say, Jay-Z. Remember to put another song soon, your master- I mean, producer - Mr. Rosenberg needs more money!

Just trying to engrain that sense of victimhood hip-hop and it's jewish profiteers love to push i guess.

Rhym and repetition are rhetorical tools.

> Nigga
> Nigga
> Nigga
> Nigga
> Nigga

Imagine listening to that when you get triggered by it. The afrocentric user that these anons are replying to has suffered the effects of this psychological conditioning and the stress of it has created a defense mechanism where they are smug about Detroit or whatever.

It is like being called a Nazi all the time then seeing refugees drown.

> Nazi
> Nazi
> Nazi
> Nazi
> Nazi

People start to say "so what"

The difference is that people being called Nazis have not had a "culture" built around them that they then get protective of because it forms their identity.

So when someone calls a black person a nigger because of their behaviour or they shake a finger in their face and tell them to stop engaging in that culture (Created by leftists/MTV etc) the then feel that THEY are the subject. But there is no "they". People are constructs.

Quality.
Me likee

Light Nazi, dark Nazi, faux Nazi, real Nazi Rich Nazi, poor Nazi, house Nazi, field Nazi Still Nazi, still Nazi

>So when someone calls a black person a nigger because of their behaviour or they shake a finger in their face and tell them to stop engaging in that culture (Created by leftists/MTV etc) the then feel that THEY are the subject. But there is no "they". People are constructs.
Is that what niggers tell themselves to cope with being violent subhumans?

I thought the message was that it doesnt matter how you dress a "nigga" up, if his behaviour doesnt change he will always be a "nigga".
A rapper or athlete making it out of the ghetto only to spend all the money they earn in menial shit instead of making investments or helping elevate their home community just end up back where they started.

um.. Yeah i think they might do that. I am not a nigger however.

There are theories and studies of nature being a factor but this exact expression would not be down to genetics.

So i am saying that they are a useful tool to those within a society that is part of an ideological war that then induces this expression.

>Fuck our women

It is the same as Muslims they are retarded and ready to explode. They are a prime investment for destabilizing. Just like how niggers are violent and destructive. Perfect biological weapons that you can wind up and set free knowing what they will do with their free time.

>They are a prime investment
Hah nice expression.

Should we not be red pilling people on this videos comments? (Also Jay-Z is "a prime investment" by the elite, which is why they are given and encouraged to flaunt the nice things and lauded as "Privilaged via hard work" and thus can be emulated)
hard work how? In what sector?

This video goes along with the film he is thinking of producing in their commoditization (return on investment) of race baiting.

What he was saying was
"AYO EVIN DO DAT WHITEY GAVE US FRIDUMB N SHIET WE STEEL OHPRESSED"

>We fuck your cities like we fuck your woman
>get mattress second hand from whites
>take it home
>shit in in
>brag that you shit the white man's bed
I mean, you did ruin something that was perfectly fine but it was also yours, Trayvon.

The majority of black nationalists name the Jew.
Basically if a nig has ANY ability to see big-picture he'll see what kikery's done to his race.

LMAO that's what passes for "intellectual" to a nigger.

>We were only acting like that in spite.
>We were only pretending to be uncivilized.

Yeah but they jump on the kikes are helping whitey oppress us wagon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7HRHhOXBGic
WATCH ME DANCE

>is there no cure for being a nig?
>Breeding white girls

still nigga. Sorry, no cure.

how much do they pay to promote and shill this shitty single on here?

youtube.com/watch?v=b7nQ4_1VW9s

It's some sort of code

The fact niggers are confused by this song is proof they are all fucking idiots.

Ya sure about that kiddo?

>implying hitler wasn't a jew and played the German ppl in order to secure a Jewish state
>implying Hitler's remains were ever found

Nigger, he was planning to send the kikes to a island and the British are the ones who gave them their Jewish state.

Nina Simone would turn 360 and walk away from the sampling.

what was his end goal with the madagascar plan

He meant, no matter what, Black lives matter.

>im not black im The Juice
>the jews

He's saying Black Lives Don't Matter and shitting on your movement homes

Better kick him out of the black community

I actually kind of dig the song, I don't detect any overtly anti-white sentiment and not to mention he names the Jew harder than any mainstream artist I've ever heard.