Okay neckbeards, femanon here. If I'm supposed to skip an education and pop babies...

Okay neckbeards, femanon here. If I'm supposed to skip an education and pop babies, how do I find a decent man to reproduce with if I'm just sitting at home?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow_yvUzn3lk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to church.

Bible study.

Stop complaining on the internet that cute white boys won't date you. You're going to have to have more of a presence in public and hope that whatever young guy notices you is worth it.

I'm not christian

If this isn't bait then - read more, educate yourself about right wing politics. Work out, be attractive and intelligent.

>implying people are telling you to skip school.

If you're going to find a man, what he said isn't a bad idea.

All the white boys I meet only want to hookup (which I don't do) or are gay/liberal

Let your dad/brother handle that.

>femanon here.
You know the rules

Gun clubs would be good then.

are you white and virgin?

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

Why do you call us white 'boys'

Oh fuck - time to sage thread.

kys degenerate

Ever heard of arranged marriages?

This is exactly how it was done. Your father/brother should know good men, you won't have to worry about them just wanting to hookup, cause your father/brother will beat the shit out of them if they do.

Then double Bible study

Make sure you're father has a proper dowry. Lest you marry a peasant.

tits or gtfo

Of course you don't skip education. Get a degree, stay away from liberal arts. You have to be educated for your future children.

This.
A smart dude wont marry a dumb bitch.

Sage

Ask your father to find a man for you. You'll get a nice man who is established.

>All the white boys I meet only want to hookup (which I don't do) or are gay/liberal

You're looking in the wrong places then.
youtube.com/watch?v=ow_yvUzn3lk

Also tits or gtfo or stfu.

You're all the reason our people are facing extinction. Fucking keep your autism under control.

You're a Canuck so I suggest looking for a mate at the pound or nearest kennel.

What ethnicity and weight?

No, you don't understand.

This board is a return to traditional values.

That means that we are fighting to return back to family unit, etc.

Today, thanks to Feminism, it's going to be almost impossible for you to do that.

Most guys are beta males, or they are playing video games with no jobs.

We need to change that.....so everyone has to suffer.

IDK, but if a guy asks you out at work, don't shoot him down and THEN make a play for him after he pissed off the whole building and had to quit. Fucking life isn't fair, I tell ya.

Walk out in public and men will come to you. What the fuck is your problem? It's not difficult in the slightest.

maybe you should be a woman someone would want a family with

*Sega

Leave Canada then. Canada is a liberal shithole to begin with

Autism,... what is autism?
Can it be used to drive the Saracens from the holy land? If so, how do I use it?

church. online. local organizations or clubs, military bases. maybe you're too stupid to breed if you couldn't figure any of those out though

Tits or GTFO

Just start hanging out at trashy bars and sleeping with random men until you find one that's financially secure.

White, not virgin.

top kek
/thread

This country was built on Christian-Judeo values. Those values have been undermined by today's society. If you want to have a happy life, be a virgin, go to church, find a guy that shares those values, reproduce.

My father left me

Go to the gym. Everyone meets at the gym. Don't go too much though.

You're welcome.

First you must respect the laws of the land.

smart men know women are only good for breeding and helping around a house

thank you. all these summerfags taking the bait
do you even know the rules

White and 140, I'm tall though

Lemme guess. You live close to or in a metro area.
When will you take the rural pill?

Then you will probably die alone. Christian men are the only ones that really marry anymore.

An athiest has little reason to marry you. Men from any other religon aren't going to marry you.

You can still go to college and marry before 25. Stop making excuses to keep being a slut.

I was just delivering a message since I don't use normiebook tbqh.

That's your fault then. Are you a slutty cum dumpster? If you are attracting these young horny little dudebro types then something about you is drawing them to you. I don't believe you that you don't hookup. You probably did in the past and became known for it.

Then odds are you'll never really be happy or satisfied no matter what you do. Unless you become religious (not Muslim)

TITS OR GTFO!!!

I'm fucking AUTISTIC.

When did you discovered pol
how tall tall are you
is this bate

this. we have enough larping here as it is

tits or gtfo

So fucking what? I honestly can't tell the difference between autistic women and regular women most of the time. You all obsess over dumb shit. If it's not books and anime it's shoes and makeup.

All of this degeneracy..... Everyone here needs Jesus. I will pray for you.

>explain in one sentence how I can easily attain this one goal that all women spend most of their time and energy when they're young seeking

This question is the equivalent to a man asking "how do I become rich". The answer isn't so straight forward or easy. All I can tell you is start by being a good and desirable person.

Take a cruise around in the neighborhood.

show tits and you will have loads of quality anons proposing to you in this very thread

No I just had a really long term relationship (my first and only). Other than that every guy moves too fast for me...wants stuff on the third date and I leave.

Go to a Christian church.

Years ago
I'm 5'8

Good for you standards are important

Well I move really slow and I don't know how to flirt and when I like someone I'm too shy to say anything

This is either bait or you are a slut in denial. But lots of women exist like you who are casualties of western society and the only thing you cling to is shaming young men online in the hopes that someone caves in and becomes a "real man" for your used up ass. You deserve to be alone.

Rural. Pill. Come up North. It's not especially great here for men that want long term but it's better than shit hole metro areas and the south

Nwt?

FSJ BC

Wanting sex on the third date is pretty standard.

Put out more, jesus fuck. How is any dude going to know you whether or not you just want him for just his wallet if all he does is spend money on you and without getting a return? Do you think you're so special that they should just pay to be in your presence?

Get over yourself

sports,church,library,mutual friends,i dont know bitch,men already created civilization and everything on it,we cant solve all your problems

Then you will have no problem divorsing and ruining your childrens childhood and deveopment
kys faggot

>femanon

Cumdumpster*******

That's injun territory, too far. Areas like the peace region are full of white men who make decent money, and a lot are degenerate AND stupid, but the older guys are prime for marriage and highly conservative

Good job bois. Really fell for the fucking bait. No tiddies, no time stamp.

>Wanting sex on the third date is pretty standard.

can confirm. pretty standard to at least get your knob slobbed by date 3. personally I think having sex with someone is part of the getting-to-know-you process

Ugh... I don't agree, and I refuse to have sex with women anymore unless I am certain I am going to marry them, or have already.

Heathen! Sex is only for procreation. Do you think you are worthy of wasting God's seed?

Isn't it redneck there?

> Femanon
> No tits

Guess that means you need to gtfo.

LOL every single date I've been on I had to pay

>having to explain to a female how to socialize
Stop larping, OP

Around the maypole as we hymn our volkisch songs

>older
How old are we talking?

Let's see them

FEET

This.

Pick better men
how autistic

Your parents will find one for you.

>how do I find a decent man to reproduce with if I'm just sitting at home?

your parents are supposed to find you a partner from a similar economic partner, remember, marriage is a business relationship first

The man man being 2-8 years older is optimal for marriage posterity, statistically speaking.

t o gtfo

No they wont

Get on the Estonian mingle site.

MY DAD LEFT ME

Visit your local church and become a sister of faith. They will provide you with succor and shelter. Have faith in the Lord and the Lord will provide.

I don't get this. Why would you encourage women to put out so soon? This is why so many end up with so many partners and ultimately unfit for marriage by their mid 20s.

What experience do you actually have with rednecks? They are old fashioned, they drive trucks because it's practical and necessary for the region and many of the jobs here, etc.
Like I said the degenerates here are the stupid ones, that fit your redneck stereotype, but guys with their lives together out here go hunting because the food is cleaner of preservatives than store meat, and shit, and they value serious relationships and having kids, like they make the lifestyle by being smart, and the retards emulate it and get addicted to partying and taking turns fucking the town sluts.
And people like me, are the guys that hate the metro and south so much they come up here where life is 5x better for the white man.
Girls fresh out of high school or in their early twenties get married to men up to about 28 or 30 in some cases. Friend's friend was 18 and just said yes to a 30 yr old guy who was courteous enough to privately ask her parents permission to Marry their daughter.

Lady here. Got my education and have a career.

Most guys are scum.

Get a hobby. I go fishing. Meet lots of eligable, good men with values. Country boys who know the value of a good woman and are wanting relationships. True gentlemen.

My advice only applies if you are not fat. If you are, kys.