Show 'Em What's Underneath

What did they mean by this and why are the comments disabled?

youtube.com/watch?v=f1EWkQMpVCs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0
youtube.com/watch?v=cSwhDwgs79U
youtube.com/watch?v=P3AAgyXsA-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=N6rzXFU_VFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0

Of course, the HuffPo loves it
> Dad Opens Up About Adopted Son In Powerful Ad
> After struggling to conceive with his wife, this dad got to experience the “unbelievable feeling” of parenthood.

Please upvote and make positive comments
youtube.com/watch?v=cSwhDwgs79U

The dogs don't seem to approve. That pitbull is a reaction jpg. If I eversaw o e

naturally they have a pitbull too

Doggos always seem to know something isn't right, don't they

Doggos truly are goodest boys

youtube.com/watch?v=P3AAgyXsA-Q

This is foolish, wife probably pressured him to adopt because of her elitist attitude and was fed up with hubbys peen problem.
Unfortunately now that he's made an emotional connection to this creature he will probably not try to have his own again. Hell, he might even adopt another.

It's promoting nigger adoption (they should just be killed instead)

>jockey
what does any of this have to do with underwear?

It's (((advertisement))), they chose to align their brand with progressive values - adoption month - to make themselves look good and further disseminate the message. It's a win/win, goy.

So you can look at this in 2 ways i guess, i saw it as a strong white man raising a nigglet to be like him but that's just me.

uggggghhhh its so cringy

why not just explain how good their product is? thats how people decide to buy things right? they didnt say a single word about the pair of shorts the dude was wearing.

> A shekel for the good goy
Or you know, the demographic neutering of whites by any means available. Doesn't it activate your almonds that the transracial adoption thing is always pushed on white couples?

Somebody zoom in on the pitbull

>tfw in 15 years Vincent robs and murders his """parents"""

>black baby

JUST

There is only so many ways to make comfy underwears, or anything. Every brand at some points tries to associate themselves with values or social trends.

Of course, it works both ways, it's propaganda 101. Watch the Century of the Self.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

>that nose

If Michael Shoahberg wants to eliminate his cancerous 'race' I'm all for it. If he wasn't clearly pretending to be white I'd be in favor of more of these adverts.

kek

Like pottery
> My Uncle Gets Attacked And Robbed In South Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=N6rzXFU_VFo

Psalm 137:9
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Everything in that picture is from the pound.