Ethnonationalism is retarded for one simple reason: race isn't upstream of culture. Geography is...

Ethnonationalism is retarded for one simple reason: race isn't upstream of culture. Geography is. Genetics has little or nothing to do with the fact that the ancient egyptians or whatever developed a sun god and worshipped the nile, the fact that the nile was there and they were in a fucking desert is the reason for those developments. Thus, it's the actual land that is the cornerstone of the culture, not the race of the people. Put a bunch of niggers and some pale-white tribe in the same jungle and they will develop analogous cultures, but put the same race in two different geographic landmasses and their cultures will be completely different. Regular nationalism is far more logical than Dick Spencer bullshit. combined with the objective fact that free-market capitalism is the only viable economic system, and National Capitalism is literally the only ideology that makes sense.

prove me wrong, protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOmNGkLlk0
dailystormer.com/dna-proof-of-racial-differences-more-facts-come-to-light/
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ft6ZVFwURl4
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ePILrB11c
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZurClqPGLc
archive.org/details/RaceAndReason
archive.org/details/RaceAndReality
city-data.com/city/View-Park-Windsor-Hills-California.html
city-data.com/crime/crime-Beattyville-Kentucky.html
areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping to pass around perspective flag design, hang on lads

Ok Shlomo.
Arguments Regarding the Existence of Races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

Biological Differences Between the Races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html

The Biological Reality of Race
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOmNGkLlk0

DNA Proof of Racial Differences
dailystormer.com/dna-proof-of-racial-differences-more-facts-come-to-light/

Human Bio-Diversity Reading List
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Race
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race

Race Differences in Intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

Race, Evolution and Behavior
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

Race is More than Skin Color!
youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ

Races Exist - How Could You Ever Doubt It?
youtube.com/watch?v=ft6ZVFwURl4

The Reality of Human Races
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ePILrB11c

Ten Fallacies of Race Denial
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZurClqPGLc

Race and Reason - Carleton Putnam
archive.org/details/RaceAndReason

Race and Reality - Carleton Putnam
archive.org/details/RaceAndReality

Bumped because Hoppe rocks.

Your argument is full on "nurture" explanation of behavior. This is almost certainly incorrect. There are behavioral differences between races.

What about Rhodesia? Rhodesia was the most functioning state in Africa despite not having diplomatic recognition, landlocked, and dealing with a war. Once it became Zimbabwe getting diplomatic recognition and ending the war it turned to shit.

>muh geography

I wish that chart had the strength of association for each gene.

Same country, same culture right? It's geography?

Yeah, but are they really that big? What would be more high-trust: a multiracial community in the same geographical vicinity and environment, or a bunch of the same race across a huge land mass? The former for sure, it's not even really a fucking argument. I guess ethnonationalists are on the right track but they aren't really there yet desu.

bump, almost there...

>I'm a nationalist
>actually, nations are of no significance, it's all culture
So be up front and call yourself a globalist.

>Different geography would cause more mistrust than different genetics.

Cite some evidence if you can.
is a convincing evidence against your claim.

Nations are downstream from culture. Race is nowhere to be seen, maybe casually teetering to the side of the stream getting a word in once in a while.

But is literally one of those unsourced jpeg-artifact-riddled Sup Forums infographs leftists like to insult this board based on.

>tl;dr new flag proposal

Been fucking around on Illustrator for a bit after I learned about star forts in history class and made this proposal. The 7-spiked "fort" symbolizes the primarily defensive nature of the NAP, but also readiness to deal with outside threats. I'd prefer 5 or 7 spikes (7's my favorite), though I wouldn't know what 5 or 7 would symbolize. I want to keep the number odd so it's always pointing upward. I can make a normal flag, I was just using this decorative template.

What do you guys think? Feel free to give pointers.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true. Ancestry is part of nations, and was central to the formation of nation states. Ignoring that fact just shows you know you can't argue your point, opting to redefine words and play at semantics instead.

eugenic globalism is a better idea
use genius sperm donors to make everyone smart
dissolve national borders and create utopia.

And geography wasn't? There weren't any multiracial nations until the modern introduction of multiculturalism?

Empires? Yes, and they spanned many geographical borders as well.

Sure!

Put disparate groups in the same environment for 60,000 years and restrict immigration for that time and you'll end up with a homogenous population that would be well suited to plain ol' nationalism.

No argument here.

I think you're ignoring the fact that groups, isolated by geography, have already BEEN CREATED by evolution, and we have to take that into account.

If you had a group of whites, and a group of blacks, do you think they would always perform the same, in the same environment? No, because they evolved in different environments.

That is based more on geography and culture than race tho. Most Appalachians are god fearing and committed to their principles to the extent that they would blow their brains out before resorting to stealing or being SSI cheats.

Nice try, kike.

7 is better for this purpose
+ 5 is too deeply rooted in Asian and Sandnog culture

Ok then, here's some sauce then.
Beattyville, KY Racial makeup and median income: city-data.com/city/View-Park-Windsor-Hills-California.html
Beattyville, KY Crime Rates:
city-data.com/crime/crime-Beattyville-Kentucky.html
Windsor Park, CA Racial makeup and median income: city-data.com/city/View-Park-Windsor-Hills-California.html
Windsor Park, CA Crime rates: areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/

Some numbers fluctuate, but the conclusion remains valid with the jpeg.

Splendid :D

Any idea what 7 could signify? Any others things you think should go on the flag and/or be changed?

/thread

Agreed. Nation forming happens organically, no nation is ethnically the same as it was a 1000 years ago. The one thing I would encourage though is for people with colored eyes and hair to have many kids. Just for the sake of actual diversity, because these genes are rare and recessive.

I tried to say the same thing in a funnier way, I hope you like my post

Statistics prove you wrong for me.

So why is Japan a wealthy first world country and China a third world shithole?
> inb4 communism
Why did China fall for it in the first place?

But they were more geographically homologous than racially, no? If they had colonies in other parts of the world those colonies were either of a different culture, or were of people who had been not long ago imported from the geographically homologous main nation, and shouldn't be immediatly expected to adopt a widely different culture, no?

No. Disparate peoples only appear where there's disparate geography. Whereas alike peoples can settle many different isolated areas(See: everything at or near the goddamn alps).
>Nations are downstream from culture. Race is nowhere to be seen
>Race is nowhere to be seen
Factually incorrect. See the formation of nation states.

bump

bump

David Hume's essay Of National Characters is very relevant here. He agrees with OP btw.

>I am apt to suspect the negroes and in general all other species of men (for there are four or five different kinds) to be naturally inferior to the whites. There never was a civilized nation of any other complexion than white, nor even any individual eminent either in action or speculation. No ingenious manufactures amongst them, no arts, no sciences. On the other hand, the most rude and barbarous of the whites, such as the ancient GERMANS, the present TARTARS, have still something eminent about them in their valour, form of government, or some other particular. Such a uniform and constant differences could not happen in so many countries and ages, if nature had not made an original distinction betwixt these breeds of men. Not to mention our colonies, there are Negroe slaves dispersed all over Europe, of which none ever discovered any symptoms of ingenuity, tho' low people, without education, will start up amonst us, and distinguish themselves in every profession. In JAMAICA indeed they talk of one negroe as a man of parts and learning; but 'tis likely he is admired for very slender accomplishments like a parrot, who speaks a few words plainly.
This?

They still thought blacks were like a type of ape in that time, but he wrote of racial differences being negligible in regard to Turks, the Chinese, etc. That's the same reason the Church initially allowed slavery.

There's much long-forgotten wisdom, I guess.

American babysitting

The first pope to actually meet a sub-saharan was horrified and immediately realized the Portugese accounts were incorrect actually.

And Americans are not a race