Why are Americans so much more patriotic than (Western) Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Patriotic about hamburgers?

Le le le memey face

Europeans have never won at anything, so they don't know how sweet the taste of victory really is

Most European nations have longer and more decorated military histories than America does.

WW2 really fucked patriotism in europe. Soviet union had lots till is collapse though.

Because we blamed WW2 on nationalism and "educated" it out of everyone.

Says who? Britain is immensely proud of itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60

Why?

Because they have something to be proud of

Yeah but nearly none of them alive can remember that, and the ones who can are all fucking ancient and have dementia

They've all grown up in loser societies with US troops stationed in their countries keeping them in check and stopping them from starting ANOTHER world war.

Past achievements. Largest Empire, best navy, technological innovations, that sort of thing.

the europeans with the best genes came here. Then the world wars killed off most remaining good genetics in Europe.

They have nothing to be proud of.

They didn't go through WWI and WWII on their homeland.

anglos are not cucked

I'm sorry you are right. It is the conditioning that makes me always think nationalism is bad. Even though I don't believe it anymore, it still comes out if I don't control it.

>past achievements
So basically a bunch of burn outs that are riding their ancestors coat tails, the children that inherit an empire and run it into the ground.

Americans always joined each other and fought for something. If something sounded like bullshit, people would band together and voice it. And representatives from all sides would discuss it. IDEALLY America is always willing to hate, fight and die for rights and freedoms, whereas other countries have to overthrow the entire government or just vote on things that may not come.

Just look at the whole CNN fiasco this week or the Trump presidency last year

And, as ever, you're following in our footsteps. 60 years ago you were 90% white with half the worlds money in your banks.
Now the numbers aren't quite so pretty, are they?

Europe was devastated and demoralized by the World Wars, so their entire modus operandi in the post WWII era was to adopt any measure to prevent another global conflict. They came to the conclusion that ethnonationalism was the root cause of conflict, so they adopted globalism.

The US was not as personally afflicted or harmed by the World Wars, so we aren't quite as jaded when it comes to nationalism and patriotism, though the jews have eroded much of it over the last 50 years.

Stop trying to divide whites, kike faggot.

>They didn't go through WWI and WWII on their homeland

Fucking leaf xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA LE TOP FUCKING JOKE FELLOW REDDITOR

HERE HAVE AN UPBOAT ON ME, YOU DESERVE IT FOR THAT LE DANK MEEEME

WTF? I LOVE THE UFC NOW!!!

Lots of rural redneck white trash

>60 years ago you were 90% white with half the worlds money in your banks.
Don't remind us.

(you)

we did get the winners traits, they got to start from scratch in a brand new land. not to mention the history has been short enough to feel close. we are immune to, and have no experience with the monarchist cuckery that western euros have forever cherished.

>patriotism is waving the flag, wearing the flag, and constantly screaming you're number 1 into the void
>it's not being competent and secure in the knowledge that you and your country are great

sure thing, fellow burgmeister, i totally accept this

help us america, we are your ancestors, we are dying, i know you have your own problems but we can defeat them together

plz

Europeans are subjects who still don't realize they don't need a monarch.

Hopefully western nations will join you soon. They got off too easily.

All but seven of the EU member states are republics. Besides, you can take pride in your nation your God and your king.

What do you mean by they got off too easily?

because you have guns so the govt knows better than to push for silly shit to fast

its also because they need to keep dissent down,you are not a single country but a union afterall.....instilling over the top patriotism for the UNION rather than the state you was born in crushes the desire to seperate

over time your nation will seek to turn you into 1 massive country,slowly disarm you and then change the political landscape.........or so they will try burgers

>over a longer period of time

How America bad assed so fast eh?

They didn't suffer enough for what they did

That's a strangely anthropomorphic waterbed.

its horrid being on top and falling from grace

when i see my flag i feel both overwhelming pride and slight shame

we ruled the world without question,anyone who stepped to us was genocided,entire races!

now? we are a shadow of what we was.

Colonialism or for the world war?

>you can take pride in your nation your God and your king

this is where the difference in our patriotism really comes from. we thrive on knowing that our ancestors sought to free ourselves of the king for fucking good.

> America's alcoholic grandfather wants help....again

Drink less, put on some damn muscle, stand up to your leaders, develop something to be proud of.

And stop living in blocks.

It's illegal to be patriotic in western Europe

So what's Canada's problem, then?

I've never met anybody patriotic in my life here

By enlisting the help of the French Bourbons,, but yes, you're right.

You really think 80k mongrel Americans stationed overseas will stop Europeans from acting Up?
Get real, fat boy.

>hamburgers
>ham
fuck outta here

Go to any single council housing estate in Britain. Ugly, inbred scum, but they love their country(ies). Failing that, rural areas tend to be more patriotic - hints of the old country lingers on in some parts.

That's a damn shame.

big cities are cancerous no matter what continent they spread across

>Why are Americans so much more nationalistic than (Western) Europeans?

ftfy

and the answer is the incredibly effective propaganda in America makes its population very stupid and rabidly nationalistic.

It's worked, hasn't it?

europoors don't do shit with their occupying US forces keeping them in line.

Because our country is as much an idea as it is a place.

the answer is actually the opposite, it is the post ww2 guilt propaganda in europe that blames nationalism for the war. The americans have a more natural relationship with the state. It is us europeans who have had nationalism removed from us. Ironically by the Americans setting up the school systems post WW2.

Our civilization was build on defiance and our rights ordained by God.

Europe adopted secular humanism and stopped fighting for their rights.

We are patriotic because America is worth fighting for. Even when the government sucks balls this is the greatest nation since Rome or ever, depending on my mood.

It's closer to an inversion of your own history. They wanted the king to intercede on their behalf against parliament, which never ended well for your monarchs when parliament was furious about their authority being violated.

Plus, your throne has been illegitimately occupied for the last few centuries and has no legal basis or authority beyond what it was given by the praetorian guard of your paliament.

>Because they have something to be proud of
/thread
Seems obvious.

Cuz guns.
When you can defend your pride you keep it.

Lmao the missed get.

we are nationalistic, piece of dirt under my feet is more important than rest of EU while in America you're American first and Californian second.

As a Californian I have to agree with this post. The rest of the states hates us and mocks us as disdain but not without first testing us individually to see if we are alike or not. I've talked to thousands of people over the phone and the most friendliest people are the most red states. The least friendly are from NJ,NY,SC,GA. People from California are too different then the rest of the states.

Americans are brainwashed into thinking we're the best so we ignore the fact that we're the most cucked out of anyone and have made the world the way it is.

>so we ignore the fact that we're the most cucked out of anyone
Lets not go too far.

I'm a user, and I approve this message.

because their pride was shattered by having us save their miserable asses in WWI and WWII

Why are you cucked germany? Its because the US is the lap dog of israel and has been the right arm of the kike globalist machine since the civil war ended. We are 56% white, and all of the shit you euros are having now was caused by us, not to mention we had most of these issues first.

Because our country is cool and their countries are gay, or became gay within the last few decades.

Because we have kids

patriotism =/= nationalism

America is an empire, not a nation

Norcal here.. i loathe SoCal so bad.. But NorCal folks seem to be more down to earth ;D

>America is an empire
An empire is ruled by an emperor with absolute power, you fucking retard.

Germany is only 80% German. And most of that is old people.
It just takes a few generations and we will take you over.

Also even if americans are liberal cucks you don't compare to our cuckery.

If you say Americans will die out in the future in front of an american audience will they cheer?

Yes and WE are responsible for it, america is the head of the kike hegemony. We enforce their shit, thats why we've taken down hitler and sadam and all of these other top lad tier people. Americans won't cheer to it because Americans are not a people, we have no culture that isnt some jewish shit, we have no real ethnic group, and we have no real national identity. We are basically a cuckservative country. The kikes keep us just enough right wing so that we look based to ourselves and the rest of the world, when in reality we're just the army of ZOG.

I live in in the southern side. Don't let anyone fool you, (((SoCal pride))) is Mexican pride not American pride. If you ask anyone with clothes about socal pride or a car sticker about it they'll never have American patriotism but the patriotism of their people making it over the border(la otro lado). It's a stupid dirty secret that needs to be memed on hard if we have any hope on retaking the southern side.

Blind patriotism is for retards.

Well I hope you are wrong because then there is no hope for the west.

Also Hitler is a lot more complicated than just stopping him meant dooming us. We would not live in some kind of utopia now if the rest of the world would've just let us Germans run wild.

John gives up
You guys need to go patriot somewhere else
I'm done

simplest reason is they are allowed to have guns and free speech built into their constitution and any attempt to take freedoms from them ultimately can and will be met by armed civilians that are legally allowed to carry and speak out against injustices. so while jews can whittle away at american identity and laws, they ultimately cannot do what they are doing in canada or sweden or france or other countries with weaker constitutions.

Yes but the fact of the matter is we live in a neo-weimar republic and america is its army.

WW2.
Governments made up entirely of corrupt elites.

Really nothing worth being patriotic about.

You really think millions of migrants are gonna stop Europeans from rising up? Cause they are

As LOOSERS

Also the german's werent running wild, they wanted fascism for everyone

>Also the german's werent running wild
We kinda were. come on!

Uh huh.

These are the correct answers.

No you weren't you literally just wanted your land taken unjustly from you

>abandon millennia of history and culture for a one 60 millionth of a say in which corrupt plutocrat gets to be Top Pleb

Yeah that sounds like just the thing to cure Europe's societal malaise.

What did America do in WW1 exactly? Oh yeah, Fuck all. The Brits won that war, not you.

America was merely a moral booster for the French.

This.

>Lithuania
HAHAHAHAHHA

As if that negates any of my points.

post more patriotic sloots

Yeah, sounds about right. Meanwhile America blamed Hitler and ignored the Japanese internment camps on the west coast. It doesn't help that after the re-education on Vietnam, we all wish there was another WW2 kind of battle to get behind to re-ignite our spirit.

Alright, so you pointed out we did fuck all and I will tell you why. We wanted to be neutral for obvious reasons, and we were basically forced into WW1 to defend ourselves like WW2. And don't forget the mass amount of soldiers we sent to help the frenchies protect their precious line.

So you prove to be a hypocrite and an ignorant retard.

youre a rape baby that folded when you faced any pressure. you have nothing to talk about, soviet commie rat. piss on you face