Why do liberals hate the family untit?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
youtube.com/watch?v=VdDOYwoiVJM
youtube.com/watch?v=fVup7k1_6Ns
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People hate what they can't have.

It is the foundation of western society. They attack what they hate from the bottom up.

We don't. We just believe that families should include EVERYONE. Y'all means all.

pretty much
>homosexual couple that's been in a monogamous relationship for 20+ years
>not allowed to adopt
>meanwhile cletus and mary anne are on their 4th marriage in 5 years with 7 kids between the both of them

They hate white people

At least the children of the hetero couple have a shot. The children of the fags will be even more degenerate than their "parents."

Most of them come from dysfunctional families. Single parent households raised by their mothers are very common. They resent what they never had. On the other end of the scale you have liberals who grew up in wealth and privilege who resent their advantages and desperately want the whole working class "cool factor" so they embrace degeneracy to distance themselves from their privileged upbringing

nice anecdote. Statistics say faggots will ruin children, so fuck off kike

They've been Social Engineered to destroy the Society/Culture/Race/Civilization. The Family is key to Civilization, once you destroy it, you can cause implosion.

(I've covered Social Engineering & Leftists in threads before: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Leftists are Suicidal & are mad that no one is giving them the Death they want.

>homosexual couple that's been in a monogamous relationship for 20+ years
Any homosexual couple like your description should have the fucking self awareness to understand why people are skeptical of their commitment to normal family life.

Their culture is literally known for spreading diseases among themselves because they just can't help but fuck everything in a hundred mile radius.

They want to replace God and the father figure with the government which they are conveniently in control of.

This is one of those cases where including everyone just makes the original concept meaningless. It's like citizenship or national identity. If absolutely everyone can an American and put on the identity like a new hat, then it doesn't really mean anything.

It's pretty simple really, families provide for each other. Families have natural hierarchical structures. You treat your family better than you treat the average Joe down the street.

This cannot be allowed. You cannot have a Dad teaching you that he runs a relationship. Doesn't matter that women run many households, men heading things up is the norm.

You cannot have people supporting those they love since birth above an "equal" comrade. Can't have you working harder for anyone over another- that's privilege.

So the family must be destroyed. They must destroy it because it prevents true equality amongst society. As long as you love those close to you above society as a whole, you are a threat. This is why sexuality is encouraged to be loose and expressed with many, so that your love cannot be concentrated.

Facts about families and the benefits that follow from a stable family life do not matter, only retraining people to think in terms of the collective mass. That's all that matters.

Fuck off to (((reddit)))

this

"The Love of Husband and Wife is the force that welds society together."
- St. John Chrysostom

Marxists and wealthy globalists want to destroy the family unit. While those on the left may say that isn't their goal, it is the goal of your masters, you are just their useful idiots. Your masters want a world where most children are born to single mothers, who are then subsidized by single men through government taxation/redistribution schemes. Those children are then raised and indoctrinated in government run daycare and schools, and with no dad in the home, and mom busy working, those kids can more easily be brainwashed by corporate advertising to desire the latest trendy gadget.

Globalists want this because it makes more consumers. Single parents means twice as many houses/apartments, twice as many refrigerators/ovens/microwaves/etc. Of course they will still raise their own children in two-parent households in order for their offspring to grow up healthier and have better chance to continue to rule over you.

Sup Forums forgets how much preparation and investment it takes for family
we've fallen a long way - and many of us haven't inherited the traditions to prepare us for this Godly duty

i would advise Sup Forums to spend more time investing in learning about child rearing
here is a great starting point:
youtube.com/watch?v=VdDOYwoiVJM
youtube.com/watch?v=fVup7k1_6Ns

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE FUCKING NEW ORDER OF BARBARIANS TEXT

READ IT FUCKING JESUS CHRIST,

HOLY FUCK

I THINK I WILL HAVE TO START AN COUNTER THAN WILL TELL THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I HAD TO POST THE LINK TO ANSWER PEOPLE QUESTIONS THAT COULD BE FUCKING ANSWERED IF THEY READ THE FUCKING TEXT

>People hate what they can't have.

So that's why Sup Forums hate women so much

>4th marriage in 5 years
They shouldn't be able to do this.

>96% of child molesters are men
Seems way the fuck too high desu

Bump

eh not really pizza
pol is disappointed in women, they dont hate them

Go for it faggots. Just don't shove it in our face and strongarm Christian small businesses into providing services they don't want to. As long as you are ok with freedom of association we are ok with you fags getting married.

>pol is disappointed in women, they dont hate them

Leaving shitposting aside for one moment, you are right. I'm in my 30's and I don't seek long term relationships with women. All the good ones were taken in high school, all the single women I know are just insane.

parenting general threads should be a thing

They don't hate the family unit. The form of government that want is directly based on the family unit. Where the gov takes the place of the parents and the people are taking care of by the gov.

So its not hate. Its more like a subconcious admission that the family unit and its structure are superior. They just believe that the roles within the structure are interchangeable. I.E. 2 dads. A mom and the state. 2 moms. interracial pairing. etc etc etc...They believe this is somehow progressive and deep, but the whole concept of the family unit is what each member of the unit is first, and then how they relate/interact with each other. A woman can't be a father. A father can't be the woman. A gov can't be either. The whole premise of their interaction with the state is this...

"why does my sibling get three scoops of ice cream and I only get one?!? I want three scoops of ice cream too!!"

The Gov: "share your ice cream with your brother/sister."

Thats all it really is. Liberals are the most outspoken proponents of the family hierarchy. They just support a perversion of it.

Conservatives fuck little boys.

Liberals are in rebellion to Logos, God, Nature or whatever you want to call it. This causes them to hate good, beauty and the natural order. Plus all those things make them feel guilty and regretful of their life. That's why they lash out.

Untit yourself, boy! Yous too old to be suckin from that taxpayer titty

People are easier to control when they're divided, obviously.

>homosexual couple
>monogamous

Doesn't exist.

>Homosexuals fuck little boys.

women probably get more leniency with the parents

Read the fags and dykes manifesto. Abolishing the family unit is one of their goals. It's a kike ploy and they've implemented it in law courts.

final bump

solid post

Diversity is OUR strength. Not YOURS.

I love it but Ted Cruz is a slimy Zionist cuck

And why do Liberals allow Muslim Immigration

Marxists and Communists do big time. The State wants to get into the family as much as possible for power. Ontario Bill 80 is a fine example of this.

The Liberals are supposed to respect the family unit, regardless of the family's status and other attributes.

Also This.

The current Liberals have fallen from grace from Classical.

It's the bitches who think they're men.

Because liberals want a world where everyone only has the State to fall back on as opposed to a world with a strong nuclear family unit which allows people to fall back on their family as well.