Daily reminder this shit never happened

>BUT MUH SIX GORILLION
death to all kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For every single person in that picture there is at least one kike who said it was them. So much for nazi efficiency.

The older i get, the more cynical i get. the fact that israel was made long before the war even started was a good trigger to said cynicism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

They're all Elle Wiesel

This was the Auschwitz football team.

but it needs to happen

HA this ones my favorite

I will never understand racism and racist people. How can you wish death to innocent people is beyond me. Why not just live in peace. Why all the hate? And of course I will be called random names, but I dont really give a shit anymore.

Just sad how humanity can be so hateful towards each other even though we live in a golden age of technology and prosperity.

Why not punish people based on their individual actions, rather than punishing entire swaths of people for the actions of a few?

Fuck off random names

Are you new here?

Because society works on large scale Dynamics. We don't have the time or energy to treat everyone on a case by case basis.

It'd be like trying to stop a rash by treating each affected skin cell vs smearing a cream on the general area. Will some "innocent" cells die? Yeah, but the larger organism is healthy and better off now.

The Holocaust is merely a kooky religion we have all been inducted into against our will. nothing more or less

ummm no honey all Jews are complicit for forcing goyim to believe in the rather kooky Holocaust religion which magically makes white pride unethic

Are people getting more red-pilled on holohoax and JQ or am I just subconsciously finding these comments? Everywhere I go what ever it's youtube, twitter or some media comment section I keep seeing these comments in places where it's not even expected.

>accepting multi-culturalism
>living in peace

All english air pilots.

>white race is superior
>white race all got tricked by jewish magic
Pick one

No, you just started wtching more Holocaust related videos. And yes, Holocaust related videos are filled with stormtard comments

But overall, right-wing comments are getting more popular.

Do you not have a job NationalisticView? Every fucking time there's a Holohoax thread you pop up out of nowhere. How does it feel to be so pathetic

((()))
>1 post by this j*ID*f

white race got backstabbed by white rat traitors.

>places where it's not even expected

The only places i see holohoax type of comments are videos related to Holocaust, jewish conspiracies and some videos about jews.

I would like to know what kind of videos you are talking about, so i can report them for hate speech!

works both ways mate

>I will never understand racism and racist people

I'm not even in the mood to be argumentative, but imagine yourself spending the night in your nearest black neighborhood.

He can't imagine that since most rapefugees are fleeing Portugal and Spain because of the lack of gibs

Rothschild's Carriage

>How can you wish death to innocent people is beyond me. Now hurry up and accept your ethnic replacement with brown people, you privileged whites.

3/9 b8 try again next time

Breddy gud bait rated 9/11

>DA WHITE MAN IS SUPERIOR, WE USED TO RULE DA WURLD TIL DA JOOZ CAME AND OPPRESSED US N TOOK OUR POWERZ N SHEIT

Stormcucks can't possibly actually believe this.

dont know about him but you certainly are.

This fucking board is full of white "we wuz Aryans" niggers. Do you understand the havoc the Nazis caused? They razed Poland. They razed Yugoslavia. They razed France. They occupied and suppressed the Balkans. They massacred the Russians. They would have razed Britain had Churchill not ascended. They invaded neighboring countries because "muh Germans" live there, therefore it belongs to Germany. I suppose Texas belongs to Mexico as well. Oh and the Jews. Yeah, they didn't gas them with zyklon B, they just rounded them up into camps and worked them to death to feed the war machine destroying the rest of "Evropa". "B-but it's not SIX MILLION!" Right, it wasn't six million, it was a few million short. They only imprisoned and killed a few million CIVILIANS for being Jewish. Did any Nazi ever face punishment if they took a Jew out back and caved his/her skull in? That's literally how nigger governments conduct themselves.

Americans saved the free world, yeah they had help after Hitler stupidly let his Aryan soldiers he loved so much freeze to death, but to sit here on Sup Forums and talk about how bad the Jews are all day long - you are a fucking disgrace. Unless you are a German, Hitler would have savaged your family to make room for his uneducated serfs with machine guns. Or if you're Asian, Yamashita would have put you on your knees and sent a bullet right through your head as your prize for being alive in the wrong place at the wrong time. "The Jews," cries the basement dweller.