how did this door pattern get to be so common

i see it literally everywhere

redpill me on doors

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-barred_cross
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide thread if I've ever seen one.

Saged

It's symmetrical and proportional. The squares break the door into 55/45 in our brains. The knob is at the right height for lower reach.

Without this design, it would be a flat object on a wall and would be much harder to find. With this design, you can easily recognize it from far away, like a portal.

>redpill me on doors
What the fuck man

>not knowing about the sliding door

youre gonna need a quick rundown

wood expands
nonpanel doors are harder to make without them cracking during the change in season

Doors are all a clever ploy by the Jewish mega corporations. Thousands of historical paintings have been altered to include doors in the background when in reality, they didn't exist until just after the conclusion of the civil war. Just as they divide rooms, they're mean to divide us too. "Divide and conquer," as the phrase goes.

We must secure a future for white doors.

its the wrong parameters, having to look at this every day will lead to you thinking the perfect dimensions (Fibonacci sequence) is wrong, therefore you will end up thinking the universe and all in it is wrong
there has to be something to slide and Sup Forums hasn't had any content all year

Before the 1920s, mass-produced plywood didn't exist, so to make a wide flat surface out of wood (like a door), you had to join a number of separate boards together.

Using a combination of horizontal and vertical pieces was stronger than just using all vertical pieces, leading to the cross patterns. The molded inset panels were just a further development on this for decorative purposes.

see, this is the perfect shape for furniture and your psyche will improve by immersing yourself with things which comply

Somebody redpill me on bananas

(((Slovaks))) dominate the world. Look closely and you will see the symbol on their flag

You can thank this humble door philosopher

if anyone is against gmo's they should stop eating them

It's a common door design because it contains the cross
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-barred_cross

Piece of shit Jeld-Wen hollow core 6 panel mass produced garbage

while were at it, can someone we talk about ((((((((((X))))))))))

10/10 thread

see how great this house looks?

Or warping and getting stuck in the frame.

I just moved this weekend.
For like the 40th in my life.
Tell me why the door from the garage to the house is not a foot wider than others in the house.
It's always a struggle getting at least five prices of furniture into your home.
Why has no one come up with this yet?

Hello there, Alabama man.

(((They))) don't want you to have nice things.

>55/45
?

That and just about every other fruit/vegetable we grow. Tomatos, corn, brocolli, cauliflower, the list goes on. Look at the original species for those. Everything is a "frankenfood". Meat too. Modern cows/chickens are way different.

Reminds me of the house from Heavy Rain.

reported, enjoy your ban faggot.

>why don't they use a 1.5" thick slab of solid wood?

It's structurally sound and easy to make and cheap in materials.

The front door is supposed to be 36". Utility rooms should be 32". The rest is optional.

Don't know but you can bet your bottom dollar a Jew was behind it.