America or Europe?

Europeans are taller, better looking, less fat, more polite, have higher education, have manners. European cities have more architecture, more history, better public transportation, lower criminality, and are cleaner.

In America, you can have guns, cars, big houses, everything is cheaper, and there are tons of things in America that there aren't in Europe, like arcades, shooting ranges, ethnic food. European cities are just smaller and not up with the trends.

Basically, Europe is more sophisticated, and America is about hedonism.

So which is better?

I admit Europe is better because of its superior people and classy cities, but I'd prefer to live in America because it is much more convenient. It's conflicting.

Actually white americans are taller than europeans, it's the 100 million spics that drag the average down.

Also this is a really dumb question, you can't compare a country to a continent.

you can find pretty much anything from anywhere if you search hard enough in America.

nature wise you can, but not culturally wise

I think it's the opposite. There are no northern lights, or the equivalent of the Alps, in America, for example. But in just one city you're sure to find Mexican, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Russian, and Fuck-knows-where-ese food. Even with all the rapefugees, Europe is still like 5 to 10% non-white.

>less fat
Well sort of bongs are on par with you
>have manners, more polite
You gotta be shitting me, Europeans are rude neurotic assholes for the most part

Says Poland. Pretty much everyone in Western Europe except maybe Britain and Iberia are super polite to the point they get a reputation of being antisocial/autistic in America, just like with the Japanese.

You've never been in Europe. Medis are one of the nicer people. The rest are assholes.

>French
>polite

Then we have different opinions of what is nice. To me nice people keep it to their own. They don't talk much. They aren't loud. They are silent. And very polite, always using terms like excuse me, would you please etc. Keeping a good distance when talking etc. To me these "nice" people like Meds are just like Americans and latinos in that they think everyone wants a conversation with a random stranger, talk loudly, don't respect your privacy etc.

ZUCKERBERG2020 - "He's Our Collective FACE!"

Why to vote for Zuckerberg 2020:

>a brilliant programmer and entrepeneur who developed the single most influential website of the modern era in a dorm room
>a genuinely funny, charismatic, and altruistic man who has the best interests of both America and her allies at heart
>experienced in negotiations with very hostile parties, always securing his position in the end
>compassionate yet rational and science-backed policies

You are confusing common sense with manners

?

huehuehue 7 no 12 yup, would be a nice ID for a pedo.

When meeting someone for the first time even meds will keep a distance, anything else is rude.

Maybe we get confidence a little faster, but that's all.

>There are no northern lights
Are you fucking retarded?

Which one is taking millions of Muslims each year check mate

The answer is literally in the fag.

AMERICA
>all states are recognised by stars
>bound by the red and white stripe
>Freedom
>Liberty
>Rule of Law
>Opportunity

Euro
>stars just cuz
>in a circle
>negotiation with no apparent consensus on outcome
>blue

>Yuropoorland
>lower in crime

Uh-huh. Please tell me more while your sister just got gang raped.

It was not rape because the undocumented migrant didn't know any better.

Damn you need a geography lesson