>La Pen gets cucked by Israel lover Emmanuel Macron
>europoor leaders are totally ok with jews running terror cells in europe
>huge protest against known jewish gathering: G20 summit
>Sup Forums is against the protest because of "antifa"
o im laffin

cucked by the globalists again. nice job Sup Forums

Sup Forums to embarrassed to even respond, amazing

or we've seen the same shit thread 5 times already

reminder that Sup Forums is a deep state psyop which exists to promote globalist "anti-globalism"
why are you all surprised

weak

>protest revolves around destroying the property of others who work for a living while those in the G20 summit continue to enjoy their expensive dinners in peace

Sure showed them.

what would u have them do, user

sage kike

speak english xD

Probably attack the actual G20 summit if that's the intention would be a good start. Of course that's not what the protest is really about, it's just frustrated bottom feeders taking their anger out on citizens that own more than a dollar to their name.

you do realize that if they attacked the g20 you'd still bitch about them right?

also

>bottom feeders

lol elitist much?

>>La Pen gets cucked by Israel lover Emmanuel Macron

She's in a relationship with a Jew and Marion's dad was literally Mossad.

>Sup Forums is against the protest because of "antifa"
No true. Just against antifa.

so you're against the protest then. lol

>Nazi defending jews
like pottery

No. I don't give a shit about it. Totally different.

Nobody would be crying over an attack on the elites.

>let's attack the G20 guys
>whoa hold on they have a lot of police
>okay, new plan, let's just destroy people's lives and property for being 'too successful' (i.e. going to work everyday to have nice things).

Like I said, fucking bottom feeders.

I would actually respect them if they were able to form an armed militia and storm the g20 and take hostages, that would be a major happing. Instead we have larping kids burning cars, looting, and fornicating in public. Seems like no one can pull off a decent revolution anymore.

It's not a protest, it's just flagrant smash and run destruction of non-target property in the absence of police presence.

i'd like it if they just went in there and killed everyone too user, but if you haven't noticed the normies are cucked just like pol. yall talk a big game but non yall are out there killing political leaders either

Killing political leaders? Why Cory and Trevor that's highly illegal to be suggesting killing political leaders, this is simply a thread discussing why everyone hates antifa and their fake agenda which is just a cover for committing mindless anarchy style destruction before running back to the Soros bus back home.

Antifa wants refugees and communism.

and Sup Forums wants jews, bankers, and globalism lmao

Antifa just wants everyone to be poor, they aren't losers anymore if there aren't any winners.

No, Trump knows exactly what he's doing.

He is fighting the gloabalists by playing their games, just watch.

Don't lose faith in the God Emperor because he's going to make this country great again!

>this is what Trumpets actually believe