Never stop winning

If you are a Democrat I hope you kill yourself.

Hillary btfo
9-0 scotus banning sand niggers
5-0 special elections
Majority of states responding to voter fraud roll (lol 44 say no, fake news)
Making peace with Russia

AND

FUCKING DEMOLISHING THE DNC

YOU THINK YOURE HOT SHIT, DONCHA

Trump gets 2-3 More scotus picks. The left is dead for the next 50 years

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_special_elections_to_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives
salon.com/2016/09/30/thanks-obama-republicans-now-blame-the-president-for-their-historic-veto-override-of-911-bill/
archive.is/nBZ5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5-0 special elections

I'm concerned that right wing retards are getting dumber by the day. Something I thought wasn't physically possible.

It's 4-1. Where are you getting 5-0 from? And no seats flipped meaning the deep red seats stayed red and the deep blue seat stayed blue.

But seriously, I get that you're full blown retarded. Do you have any legit source for 5-0 special elections or as always you right wing retards are fake news?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_special_elections_to_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives

Wow enjoy that one minuscule victory in california faggot faggot, you've earned it.

Leaf BTFO

>california
doesnt count

Fake news like you needs a bodyslam, dirty nigger

Hi obamaleaf how are you doing?

>wish he would've said "nada."

He's not winning

TWO SCOTUS??!?!?! BLUMPF!!!!

I'm in a California and didn't even hear about the election. Even though LA is hours away, I think I saw signs for them.

The left is done

> And no seats flipped meaning the deep red seats stayed red and the deep blue seat stayed blue.

LOL muh pendullum swinging back any day now

>says increasingly nervous drumpftard for the 18th time

you just admitted trump is fake news

I'm winning all the time btfo right wing retards

test don't mind me

pretty good u

yeah i mean u gop establishment shills are only losing like 20 points swings

I'm against Trump actually

checks out

Go back to fucking dogs, kike leaf

Obama.
leaf.

But everyone else is retarded.

The left won't exist for the 2020 election. Majority of them dead in the next civil war.

Didn't Republicans immediately dindu that veto?

Thanks, Obama: Republicans blame the president for opening a can of worms by overriding his veto of 9/11 bill
salon.com/2016/09/30/thanks-obama-republicans-now-blame-the-president-for-their-historic-veto-override-of-911-bill/

lol u retards are dumb af

Remember to archive
archive.is/nBZ5s

thx norbot

This honestly might have been the moment of the peak of her campaign. It was 100,000% Trainwreck after this cocky cunt tweet.