youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-rTkqn-4qg
youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs
newscats.org/?p=10216
lifezette.com/polizette/poll-trump-dominates-with-generation-z/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4675132/Scottie-Nell-Hughes-affair-Fox-s-Charles-Payne.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nKXKHXNxz24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Why don't you just listen, Sup Forums, you infidels

youtube.com/watch?v=c-rTkqn-4qg

>Trump tells Trudeau not to give or apologize to Omar Khadr, Al Qaeda / Bin Laden Afghan Bomb Maker who killed US Medic Speer in Afghanistan, also helped make/plant hundreds of IEDs
>Trudeau announces he will give $10.5M to Omar Khadr and apologize, on the fucking 4th of July
>Wires funds immediately to him so they can't be frozen by US court (Speer's widow sued and won $130M+ USD against Khadr)
>Canadian publicly apologizes to Khadr

MORNING
>G20 in Hamburg, Germany begins
>Trump tweets: “My experience yesterday in Poland was a great one. Thank you to everyone, including the haters, for the great reviews of the speech!”
>”After Poland had a great meeting with Chancellor Merkel and then with PM Shinzō Abe of Japan & President Moon of South Korea.”
>”Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!”
>Podesta rages on Twitter about this
>”I look forward to all meetings today with world leaders, including my meeting with Vladimir Putin. Much to discuss. #G20Summit”
>”I will represent our country well and fight for its interests! Fake News Media will never cover me accurately but who cares! We will #MAGA!”
>US ads 222k jobs in the month of June – exceeding expectations
>Trump gets seated next to Mexican president
>Reporter asks if he still wants Mexico to pay for the wall, responds ‘absolutely’
>Melania misses spouse events due to “””protests”””
AFTERNOON
>Trump finally meets Putin
>Meeting lasts 2 hours and 16 minutes – Meeting was meant to be 30 minutes
>Melania was sent in to try and end meeting after an hour but was unsuccessful
>Russia says that Trump ‘accepted’ Putin’s meddling denial – Tillerson says this is false
>Russia asks Trump for proof of involvement in election interference
>Trump pressed Putin on election meddling
>Trump and Putin agree on ceasefire in Syria
>Pence touches ‘do not touch’ sign at NASA
>Apologizes to NASA via Twitter and blames Rubio saying it was a ‘dare’ – NASA accepts apology
EVENING
>Trump gives out weekly address
>Arkansas becomes the first state to submit voter data to Trump
>Hawaii loses appeal for Trump to ‘narrow’ scope of Travel Ban

SORRY FOR THE WAIT CAPTCHA WAS FUCKING WITH ME

Juan go home you're drunk

>Hannity missing for a week
You never mess with Joe.

come on lads let's get this Habbening

I love you faggots! Keep on keeping on!

Have mercy

Does anyone else feel like Trump is ramping things up for some post 7/4 happenings?

thanks (not) hope!

Do you think that deep down he knows how silly he looks?

Too much winning

What the fuck are you Oregonfags doing?

>nothing yesterday
THANK YEW SEAN

He's just throwing a tantrum because he's getting cucked left and right on international diplomacy and trade negotiations

visit hamburg

"We're not in the mosque right now, you limp dicked imama's boy

Drudge needs to fuck off with this bullshit

Reminder that this is still relevant 16 years later

youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs

So what is Trump doing about this?

A source told me that Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and certain other threads are hosted on a different server than the smaller blue boards. The smaller boards are hosted on a private server, but the Sup Forums and Sup Forums server is not privately owned, nor does it use the same standard Cloudflare services. In fact, it hasn't since 2009 at the latest.

Hmmm... Makes the noggin itch

It's a KKk edition

>OP used my snip

You'd think he would realize Fox only has him so he'll go apeshit at the slightest provocation.

progress nibba

I see so many Muslim niggers around and it occurred to me that they are a parody of what a man should be. They eat like pigs to be "large" but only succeed in having large bellies and grow their beards out for the same reason but in a ratty homeless faggot fashion.

>Trump is violating the Constitution!

Did everyone make it safely from the previous thread?

>2 hours of Juan

I was hoping TNN was making one, so I watched Chicken Little with my niece. The nostalgia felt good.

>antifa coming to town
>leave your car outside
fuck at this point I would find a way to weld steel plates around it or get it inside my house

This cartoonist can't be that stupid. Some kind of irony?

Noooo! Fuck off with anti-adblock

What do fat people contribute to society?

>KKk
i disavow this bread and I'm going to sleep

just make some soup or shower and you should be good. that's what I did over there at least.

Thanks for the much needed recap

I'm still maintaining the idea(hope?) that this is the Germans creating a ridiculous example of a case where it is ok to act like nazis and oust another race by importing the worst of the nigs.

he's Shia so he's cool

That was the biggest meme ever. Trump had literally everybody against him and the MSM was shilling for Hill 24/7. I still don't know what 'RNC' means in this context.

Theme Park regulations.

>Ms is feminist
What? I thought that was just used for unmarried women, that's what my mom always told me.

>Penn State climate scientist, Michael ‘hockey stick’ Mann commits contempt of court in the ‘climate science trial of the century.’ Prominent alarmist shockingly defies judge and refuses to surrender data for open court examination. Only possible outcome: Mann’s humiliation, defeat and likely criminal investigation in the U.S.

>The defendant in the libel trial, the 79-year-old Canadian climatologist, Dr Tim Ball (above, right) is expected to instruct his British Columbia attorneys to trigger mandatory punitive court sanctions, including a ruling that Manndidact with criminal intent when using public funds to commit climate data fraud. Mann’s imminent defeat is set to send shock waves worldwide within the climate science community as the outcome will be both a legal and scientific vindication of U.S. President Donald Trump’s claims that climate scare stories are a “hoax.”

newscats.org/?p=10216

they're the epitome of the broken window fallacy

How do you go from this...

What can he do? The deed is already done. All he could in the first place is tell him not to do it. It's not like we're going to sanction Canada over this.

You keep doing this and I keep replying.
fact

Libtards don't realize that millennials are going to slowly lose they're influence in the next few election cycles.

Trump won by 14 percent among all of gen z (mixed with those who don't want to vote)

Trump won by 21 percent with those who want to vote.

He also won by 15 percent among those who are old enough to vote for the first time.

They will cancel out millennials from 2020 onward

Democrats are gonna get BTFO in 2018 and 2020.

Sauce: lifezette.com/polizette/poll-trump-dominates-with-generation-z/

Drudge is another faggot who has a crush on Trump's preppy-kike son-in-law

German police are worthless

To this:

use ublock origin and ghostery

I can tell it's a peaceful protest because people aren't coming out into the street to put their burning cars out in solidarity with antifa.

moar cushion for teh pushin' ?

ayyy

BASED SANDNIGGER

I told you guys conservative women are the biggest coalburners.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4675132/Scottie-Nell-Hughes-affair-Fox-s-Charles-Payne.html

>Trump's weekly adress is 7/7/7
>trips
>ends it with "It's Happening" instead of god bless America

ITS HAPPENING!

but what can a store owner do?

I'd like to see what based Alberto thinks of this..

saved

wrong webm lol

No, this is progress.

I miss Bill's show. It was a comfy show.

>A-America isn't and was never a white country!

t. shitskins in MAGA hats

Swarthy Germans truly are the Wiggers of Europe

>BY 2050
It's ok because the polar ice caps will melt and release the nuclear dragons to kill us all by then

Drywall/plywood/crossbow

This, Trump gonna win by a landslide in '20.
People complain that the new generation of Americans is non-white, and that may be true, but they're redpilled as fuck.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=nKXKHXNxz24

>just for unmarried women
>unmarried women
>feminism

Unironically this desu

Does this commercial piss anyone else off?
nu-male faggots that don't know what a lug wrench is and can't remotely figure out how to change a tire.

And it's just cute and normal?

>KKK OP
Is this what Germany looked like in 1933? Are you trying to offend non-whites here.
Is this how the thread of /ptg/ dies?

One less degenerate.

>pic related
Think he killed himself?

>Trump gives out weekly address
May want to add that he said "It's happening!" at the end - just for the meme value.

this shit gets me, Charles is probably Fox B's best host. if he gets fired because of Trump's brainless spokesperson, I'll be pissed

>It's not like we're going to sanction Canada over this.
Why not? They're funding terrorists.

It's a miracle considering France looks like this after less than a decade

I love our President. I love America.

yes
we rested on our laurels and only a martyr could reinvigorate us
remember this lesson user

Declaring Jihad against our president is a declaration of war. Islam against the people of the United States. Our spine less Houses, both sides of the Aisle, will do and say nothing, but it is the duty of every American citizen to protect our President and kill the Enemies of our country who attack us. Declare Jihad you mooslum bitches and we'll clean the floor with your asses.

We have new allies now. Christian allies who will join us. RUSSIA, HUNGARY, Poland, the Protectors of the Holy Church, Britain, even if their Royals won't open their mouths against Islam like Aa bunch of Royal pussies. I still have hope for Harry. Let us join together as Christian brothers and March through all of Islam, leaving only dust for the dogs and pigs to shit in.
Who is with me?

>judge rules against ex post facto
wow how generous

I always thought as a kid that unmarried women just couldn't find a man, or their husband died, never thought it was feminist stronk bullshit.
what a stupid cause.

Some Bimmers have nothing more than Fix-a-Flat.

ummmm?

Nay, it is because of all the non-whites in their generation is why so many of them are becoming redpilled in reaction

>this fucking werewolf

Unmarried women are Miss. Married ones are Mrs. Feminists back in the day insisted this distinction was unfair and came up with Ms to cover both.

More progress

Every commercial pisses me off.