Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes...

Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor, I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realised how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

And yes, I'm a fucking white male.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The handshake between the president and Putin wouldn't have had happen if Hillary was president.

You are alone and a faggot. Seriously though user, what choice did you have?

this

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos

user, we know you're using a vpn, just fuck off.

no one cares.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Kek. I don't like Trump but this made me laugh.
Good fucking job OP. This pasta is expertly cooked.

>flag
Shut the fuck up leaf, you cant even vote in this country, quit larping because your trudeau is a faggot

TOO LATE!

You're on the roller coaster now

Do not be afraid, god loves you

God is in his heaven, all is right with the world

>Fucking Newfag can't even recognise pastas.

How old are you?

Oh look a Flaggot

>inb4 1 POST by this ID

Not a pasta. I'm 100% sincere in my words.

Trump is definitely a mistake, he's better than Hillary, but still a mistake.

I mean, the wall? Not happening. Taking on illegal immigration? Nope. He won't be doing shit. It was just lies upon lies. All he'll be doing is attempting to save his face until the next elections.

Any man is better than a feminist female.

I am having second thoughts too, user. The only reason I voted for him was because I thought he was the second coming of Hitler.

I completely agree with you. This is the man that go TWO FUCKING SCOOPS of ice cream. And did you see that power handshake he did on Putin at the G20 summit? Disgusting. He's GOT to be fucking stopped. I'm hoping for impeachment by the end of the year.

No, I voted for Harambe and proud of it.

Naw senpai im pretty happy with Trump-sama

Where are all these raring faggots come no from? I don't regret voting for Trump at all, the best president America had for a long time. Fuck you libtard shill.

Right! If he gets those nuclear codes, it's over!

It's impossible to regret voting for Trump because the Democrats deserved to fail more than anybody. There's basically nothing he can do that would make the continuing corruption of the Democrats a superior alternative.

Kill yourself

You're redundant and Trump won't save you, nor will your apologies

Day of the tampon string is coming

OP is a faggot... go die of aids on you're tumblr

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
This quote! This EXACT FUCKING QUOTE, was written by a guy with an American flag in a thread like this about two weeks ago.

Fucking ROBOT! How fucking lame is it when our opponents have to use bots on fucking Sup Forums!

>this thread again

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
And here it is again in THIS VERY SAME THREAD!

Fucking kill yourselves, leftards!

What the fuck is the cuck libtard shill shit? Take your fake news back to CNN where it belongs

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.
City people all voted for Hillary.

HAHAHAHA GLORMPGH BTFO GO BERNDOG!!!

1000% Sup Forumsro post !!!! THUMBS UP BUMP FISTS MAN !

>Not knowing the (hipster amirite) irony we're using it in
>legitimately sperging out

Kill yourself nigglet.

Not gonna lie, former (you're a faggot) here. This is fucking hilarious watching (you're a faggot). But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the (you're a faggot).

I heard Trump is getting some codes

is there any trump supporters left that aren't lying to themselves?

You sound mentally weak anyway.

I don't and never have given trump my full support. But his presidency has given me nothing to disapprove of. So what is it that I'm supposed to be disappointed of him doing, within his very small amount of time spent as president?

.sedoc raelcun eht teg yug siht tel t'nac ew ssensuoires lla ni tuB .nrub dna hsarc pmurT gnihctaw suoiralih gnikcuf si sihT .ereh retov pmurT remrof ,eil annog toN

Former Trump voter here.

10/10 President, would vote again.

Yours makes five.

you are mentally weak

Good detective work, son. Now bring me a beer.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes. The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary.

at the very least he is an embarrassment to the US.

Congrats, you thought of that all by yourself. You are the epitome of left logic, what liberal think tank did you come from?

i regret nothing

Not gonna lie, actual Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching libfags so butt-hurt and BTFO that they have to resort to bots get anyone to agree with them as they suck Hillary's cock.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.
City people all voted for Hillary.

Not gonna lie, former Glormpfy voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Brimble crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this goyim get the nuclear codes.

FUCKING CTR SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup infiltrated! You mad bro?

Trump voter here no regrets still

M A G A
A
G
A

Think you fucked up the formatting there fellow nimble navigator.

So sad CTR

Not gonna lie, former Hussein voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Saddam crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this arab get the WMDs.

Fuck no.

>I supported Bernie

K Y S

So many better, more believable ways to sage slide OP

Look.. another faggot shill

> 1 million viewers
> Thinking you are hot shit

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. I wanted someone in the White House with an alcohol and incontinence problem, just like me. But in all seriousness, we can't let her get her hands on my adult diapers and Parkinsons medication.

>The only people who voted for Romney are rural and suburban retards.
>City people all voted for Obama.

Not gonna lie, former nigger here, it's hilarious watching whitey crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let them get the melanin codes.

We wuz kangs

What's the matter Drumpfykins, got nothing to say?

Not gonna lie, former faggot here. This is fucking hilarious watching straight men crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get their hands on our magical AIDS.

Sup Forums has reached a point where people can't recognize copy pastes anymore.

can all these nufaggots leave yet?

Old pasta.

>supported Bernie
>voted Trump

I have major questions and concerns. But literally anyone or anything would be better than Hillary. I even wrote an article wondering if they killed the real Trump and replaced him with a clone. He has gone back on several key promises.

You lost get over it

Not gonna lie, former goyim here. This fucking hilarious watching gentiles crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this goy get muh shekels.

Not gonna lie, former capitalist here. This is fucking hilarious watching ancaps crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let these guys get the means of production.

>wanting nordic style government
>implying thats even possible with the amount of niggers and spics living in this country
get fucking real dude

oh and nice attempt to change up your shill threads
remember, sage goes in the options field

Exactly Right! Those bigoted deplorables don't matter.

The Drumpfykin is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a sexist, racist, homophobe, islamophobe, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Drumpfshill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against the Drumpfykin. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

Not gonna lie, former tard-wrangler here. It's been hilarious watching you shit yourself and autisticly screech. But in all seriousness we can't let you get your hands on the parental control codes.

>132824446
>the second coming of Hitler.
I fear he will never be as great

>2 posts by this ID
no, nobody regrets it even though this is the 500th thread you've made on the matter shrimp dick

>I'm part of the problem
>I supported BERNIE

is this a meme or something since he already has the codes?

Every day 24/7

He's gonna repeal our healthcare and kill millions of Americans. He's not doing anything I wanted. Trump. Was I jewed?

The sheep always vote against their own interests. Look at what happened when we elected Bush. Worst attack on US soil, illegal invasion of a country, multiple wars, economy crashed... and now we voted for the same people who gave us all of this. The stupid will always vote for the stupid. The stupid will always fall for the same hate and fear tactics some use to control them.

Sadly, it's just easy to control pea brained ignorant people. It's very easy.

Not gonna lie, this is a bot

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

Hi cnn faggot...

Nice file name cnn

Shitty ass copypasta. Saged. Try something more original, shill.

i mean, he said he would repel healthcare. the fuck did you expect him to do?

you guys are fucking stupid, newfag genocide when?

FUCK OFF

What's with all the "Hello fellow white male voters I sure do regret voting for Trump"-postings recently? Is this CTR's new narrative they're pushing?