Whitey Hate thread

/pol allows hate thread towards every other race.
Will it allow one against the whitey as well.
Whities, Crackers, Pigskins, whatever you call them are a peculiar case.
Everything in their society is invented by Jews and controlled by Jews. From Polio vaccine to splitting the atom. From Media to entertainment. From technology to politics.
Whitey is just a lazy leach that likes to brag and take credit for what the much smarter Jew gave him.
Without Jews, west would not have looked much better than Romania.
Whites are just a little above the Nigs in IQ scale. But they brag about it endlessly. Even though both Asians and Jews are far ahead of them.
Let hear from all that are happy about the White Genocide.
And Whites stay away from this thread. This is not for you retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The jealousy is so thick I could put my cock in it.

Go pray to your Magic Jew, lord and Savior, Jewsus.
Without Jewsus the Jews, whites can't even be saved in afterlife, much less in this life.
Whites have done nothing that they brag about. They have only benefited from the Jewish innovation and creativity.

Try to post in this thread without using any white technology, shitskin.

How about you try to use your own Roman numbers system instead of 0s & 1s & the Binary number system invented by brown people.
Anyway there is more Jewish & brown tech in this computer than pigskin tech.

Can I post in here, my nigger? Can't wait to get me some of that white pussy and beat the shite out of her when i've had one too many.

>Anyway there is more Jewish & brown tech in this computer than pigskin tech.

Sorry shitskin, but in posting this you just used technology by Vint Cerf, Bob Khan, Bill Yeager and Tim Berners-Lee.

I'm sure you know which pieces seeing as you think that roman numerals is the same level of accomplishment as distributed multiprotocol routing.

You think numbers are "technology." This is going to be GREAT.

Tell me, what technology have you innovated?

Yes potato nigger. you can post. You are almost not considered white by many already.
Thank Ted Kennedy for the 1965 "Open the flood gates to Whitey Genocide act".
That was epic stuff that potato nigger did.

Not here to argue with you Pigskin. I know how much you like to take credit for every Jew & brown persons accomplishments.
But I am not going to get into this in this thread. This is not for me to argue with you. This is purely for shitting on you and celebrating the White Genocide.
So shoooooo shhooooooo.

I said WHAT TECHNOLOGY HAVE YOU INNOVATED?

I postulated a switch from TCP to UDP on diminished delta memory synchronization between live migration virtual machine hosts that is now used by VMWare and has opened a new field of business continuity planning called "disaster avoidance."

In fact, the weak, insecure jealousy you're spewing at me right now crosses infrastructure I'm responsible for.

What the fuck have you done, shitskin?

Whites are already minority when it comes to new births in the US. so the white minority status of the future is already baked into the cake and would not change now. So enjoy watch your slow racial death whitey.

is it really true they have niggers in canada?

As I said, what have you innovated? Who's going to lead innovation into the next century? Fucking MEXICANS?

What have you accomplished?

This sounds more like a Jew thread.

We have our faults, of which we are aware. In fact, most of the anti jew pro white Threads are centered on trying to reestablish the cultural mores that we hold in high regard.

You sound like a salt brown nut

this
fuck whites

It's a Person of Bean thinking that the USA won't turn into Mexico once it's full of Mexicans.
I demonstrated to him that I've innovated more in my lifetime than his entire beanstalk family tree, and now he's clammed up.

>What the fuck have you done
I wouldn't brag about my research papers and patents on /pol but know that I have a PhD, a measured IQ of 147 and 3 kids. The 4th will be on its way soon.
I have done more than my part to bring about white genocide.

Good stuff, brutha. I am glad, I wouldn't want to be one of those white boi's that can't compete.

We'll get on just fine and destroy those white boi's. Their women can't resist getting Mick'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZNEloGC1oI

PhD in what? AA Studies?

This /thread is just sad

all sorts of westerners probably deserve to suffer.

they have spent the past 500 years starting wars, colonizing, enslaving people, segregating people, stealing land, and propping up sweatshops to become opiod-addicted, attention-seeking, obnoxious, hypocritical, free riders.

all that was usefl about western civilization has now been dispersed across the rest of humanity to use for their own fun, and the west lacks any global influence besides the few who actually contribute to humanity.

>I wouldn't brag about my research papers and patents on /pol but know that I have a PhD, a measured IQ of 147

AHAHAHHAHA

Sure you do. Just like all Mexicans, and Ciudad Mexico with it's flying cars and lifelike robots.
You don't know fucking anything, Rodrigo. You're a detriment to America and you have to go back.
Mexicans do not make the USA a world leader any more than they make Mexico a world leader.
You're a net loss, running away from your own people because they're just as fucking worthless as you.

this
they deserve to get raped and killed and compensate for what they did

>they have spent the past 500 years starting wars, colonizing, enslaving people, segregating people, stealing land, and propping up sweatshops to become opiod-addicted, attention-seeking, obnoxious, hypocritical, free riders.

My family fled Muslim genocide 4 generations ago. My great grand uncle was lynched, and my great grand parents were burned alive.

So yeah, I guess we deserve to suffer more by contributing to society, never taking a hand out and never breaking the law. Can you please get out of white countries and never return?

Sure leaf.

Fact is, whites organize safe orderly societies and because of a deep compassionate streak we want to spread that everywhere. It becomes subverted in many ways, but the majority of our proselytizing is truly done in order to bring safety and peace to the lesser races. Most of the ills we suffer are actually an overdose of peace, prosperity, and safety.

Brown people... Well they live differently.

Who is going to argue that brown people are even capable of ordered society?

>Can you please get out of white countries and never return?
canada belongs to china tho
feg
i think u shud be the one to get out and never return

cool nigger, I hate upper middle class white libs too. Bunch of awkward wannabe faggots.

>Who is going to argue that brown people are even capable of ordered society?

No white country ever got safer by adding mud people.

They run here to get away from the other mud people.

there are no such things as "white" countries.

elite whites have shed their roots of the primitive whites.

elite whites no longer need primitive whites to survive and thrive... instead elite whites compete in who can have more friends from non-white cultures, lol.

This is now an upper middle class faggot hate thread.

Reminder that if your parents went to college and voted for Hillary, your odds aren't great for surviving the DOTR

>canada belongs to china tho

I haven't seen a Chinese person in a month.

Brown people are actually responsible for all that. We bring jobs, you choose how good or bad the conditions are.

White people don't run Foxconn or Bangladeshi garment factories.

Admit it. All the ills brown people suffer are because they can't really understand how to structure society based on the golden rule.

>No white country ever got safer by adding mud people.
white countries doesnt exist faggot
classify white niggers as nordfags, aryanfags, anglofags, slavfag, jewfags and white trash

>instead elite whites compete in who can have more friends from non-white cultures, lol.

No, those are middle class college kids.

the primitive whites are too lazy to do manual labor, so they import brown immigrants to the labor.

the brown immigrants eventually learn how an ordered society works and improve their lot in life.

that's a chinese puppet state, they don't need chinese people there to control it
also you need to live more in the urban areas

but if they fail at this task, they will sink and rot with the rest of the unsophisticated, uncompetitive whites.

>white countries doesnt exist faggot
>classify white niggers as nordfags, aryanfags, anglofags, slavfag, jewfags and white trash

You left me out then. Mediterranean (brown hair, green eyes).

It's true.

White society is so prosperous and generous that it can even absorb the shitty contaminated hordes of lower races to a surprisingly high degree before it breaks down. Britain and America are basically a live stress test to see how high the ratio can go before it all falls apart.

Based leaf.

upper middle class whites feed off of the cultural energy of their poor white brothers and that of imported niggers. Rather than creating for themselves they need cultural gibs in the form of foreign restaurants, foreign fashion, even flannel shirts from the white working class, and all sorts of other appropriations. They are truly the cultural welfare queens of the world

Her face looks like it could be cute without all that fat.

>also you need to live more in the urban areas

I lived on the seawall in downtown Vancouver in one of the most expensive buildings in the lower mainland. The guy upstairs from me plays on the Canucks.

There were zero chinese in my building. One of the security guards was Korean but he only worked at night.

I've since moved to a 93 percent white community and bought a bunch of land. Outside of downtown Vancouver there is zero reason to live in the entire lower mainland. It's all shit suburbs.

>medditerranean
being half white is better than being full white, you're still welcome because you aren't like white euroniggers who's only built huts in the past millenias like the blacks but feel far more superior compared to them

I'm a green eyed mediterranean, not like the greasy black haired greeks you see today.

You wouldn't look at me and think I'm Greek.

A lot happens in 4 generations.

Aww did you bow out because the white guy made you look inferior?

>93 percent white community
based china, china should've been the world leader, anything other than white scum
even though you're a puppet state, they still leave you alone and let you have your freedom
whites on the other hand would enslave people and strip them off their culture

What's /pol?

Wow, it's amazing how few examples angry brown people can give of how we actually suck. Admitting that we are so prosperous, safe, and kind that it actually hurts us kind of destroyed any criticism. The wars we fight are to bring prosperity, or safeguard it. There are zero countries that adopt white values completely that suffer. They only get better.

Nigger and gook hate threads are at least entertaining.

>The wars we fight are to bring prosperity, or safeguard it.
it was the jews, whites did nothing
dont forget to be a good goy and thank your jew for making you prosperous

Chinese are dogshit people with no decency, no dignity, no honor, no honesty, and their society will implode because they'd rather cheat each other and rip each other off than innovate or build a better world.
They come over here to go to university and they cheat their asses off. They come here because their universities are laughed at because the rampant cheating has churned out people that don't fucking know anything.
China is a shit country filled with even shittier people and will never be "superior" to anything the West has built.
If the US wasn't hampered by having to pay for illegal immigrants and black america we'd be even further ahead of those tech stealing untrustworthy trash.
Look at the fucking Huawei/Cisco case. Huawei ripped off Cisco's code so bad it had the same bugs and spelling errors. Just complete copy, no innovation, no shame.
Disgusting people. They'll fail before they succeed.

That's another thing - we are the race that knows how to use racism in a funny way. Patrician humor that criticizes the lower human drives is our forte

If America's poor (blacks, beanpeople) were poor whites of European descent, then we'd it would be a much more successful country.

America was built from nothing to the world leader BY poor whites. Not IN SPITE of them, as is the case with the shitskinned parasites.

All westerners who were born in the last 30 years did all those things.

Oooorr I can just voluntarily work at a well paying job, avoid onerous debt, enjoy a balance of luxury and responsibility.... And succeed.

I think I'll do that

white people today deserve no credit for dead white people did.

your birthrights is to prove your value to humanity, which you constantly fail at.

all of your antics, created elite whites and garbage whites.

elite whites can only survive sucking chinese dick because the chinese have a tested identity and know that western democracy and capitalism is a joke that can be cheated.

gas all the niggers and kikes

>They'll fail before they succeed.
they're slowly succeeding, they just won't attack jews because it makes them money, without jews, america would've been less than scandinavia or some shit
> no decency, no dignity, no honor, no honesty, and their society will implode because they'd rather cheat each other and rip each other off than innovate or build a better world
the graphs don't like though, asians are one of the smartest people in the world and i think currently china is putting lots of money into scientific research while US and white countries put lots of money on war
>West has built.
yes the west, but the whites built nothing, they were just extra baggage

Whites have had practice & a 500 year head start. Other are just starting to shit on the whitey. So give it a bit of time. In no time the white Genocide has already progresses very well. We'll learn to make kicking whitey ass funny as well soon.

Elite whites like child molester Bill Clinton with his five inch dick and ugly ass wife?

this is pathetic and OP cant argue worth shit : )

lie*

>white people today deserve no credit for dead white people did.
this
actually this, because most white people today are fucking ingrates

yeah pretty much, he's living a superior life than the garbage whites, remember this mofo grew up trailer trash, and changed his ways.

The issue is we reached a maximum population level around 50 years ago, and have intelligently backed off reproduction to maintain a sustainable level. Jewish bankers and base animalistic lower races want to keep pushing population pressure because one requires it for their financial system, the other is just a dog in heat.

I can't help that. But I'm willing to act on the need for a massive genocide when the time comes.

Whites are unironically too diverse to just have a white hate thread in general

But we can have a German one for example.

No he's fucking not. He's ugly as fuck and looks like a rotting corpse.

We don't need credit, but you open the discussion and once the topic is brought up, we might as well respond.

Your feefees are hurt, so I'll forgive you for trying to have a successful white hate thread. You poor thing :)

What? It shows minorities have far higher crime rates. Can you read a graph?

fucking delicious
bitchy white trash thinks she owns the place but only to get "corrected" by everyone

Go hate on whites in real life. It's ok there.

We wuz maths kings an sheeit.

The correct title of that webm is "Civic Nationalism"

Poor whites commit less crime than rich blacks. You can't make this shit up.

Go back to random neck beard

>West has built.
Whites in west have built nothing. They were just being directed by the Jews like a tool.
Whites claiming credit for building anything in the west is like a cow claiming the credit for building Mcdonalds.
Whites are no more than mere tools at the hands of Jews. Nothing more at all.

That's the thing- whites never had to learn. We've always been good at it.
You're saying that you're so retarded, you have to learn to be funny. Is this ironically a nigger hate thread?

You can claim that, but in the end you know you are merely desperately reaching for a weak idea to explain why white society is better.

>source: the college board
literal white supremacist propaganda
also they deserve to be killed for stealing and racially discriminating other races

Testify muh brutha.

Nigger. Whites invented the television, harnessed electricity, film, animation, the automobile, the railroad, the airplane, the computer, the graphical user interface and none of that had anything to do with Jews at all. You're literally just a dumb nigger who probably doesn't even have a high school diploma.

>why white society is better.
built by jews where whites did nothing

>You shouldn't be proud of your ancestors' achievements
>You should feel guilty for slavery

>around blacks never relax

Did Jews invent the car? No. Whites did. Did Jews invent the plane? No. Whites did. Did Jews invent TV? No. Whites did. Did Jews discover America? No. Whites did. Did Jews invent the radio? No. Whites did. Stupid ass nigger.

are you sure that it's the whites not the jews that made whites prosperous for whites to invent things? if other nations were prosperous, they would invent lots of things as well
but now that we are at the age where poor people are getting less and less, we're actually seeing more diversity on inventions and scientists around the world

Fuck off Shlomo

hahahahhaha
saved