Rent goes up from $750 to $1,000 in two years

>rent goes up from $750 to $1,000 in two years
>houses have gone up 35% in the same time
>wages have stagnated or gone down

When is there going to be another housing crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sooner rather than later. Dublin looks and feels a lot like pre-crash Ireland in 2007, except with more brown people around.

Soon

Can we start killing the non-whites this time

2008 felt like Missed opportunities.

Never.

The population keeps going up, but they aren't making any more land.

You guys need more immigrants. It'll grow your economy and raise wages.

It's always good for the landlords because we can just buy more properties when the market crashes. Did that back in 2008 and pretty much just collect rent now.

you do know america has millions of homeless people and they are starving. however you fuckers want to live in fucking mansions and worry about your wages going down. grow up and realize white supremist capitalism deosn't care about anything else except money and power

Next two years, probably one. The economy has only superficially recovered from the 2008 recession, the underlying practices and (((Federal Reserve))) fuckery are still the same. Printing money and buying debt are the only 2 reasons we can pretend we're doing well.

There's a housing bubble. bond bubble, student loan bubble in the trillions, etc. It will be far worse than 2008.

sounds exactly like circa 2006

>be me
>everyone I know works min wage 7 dollar an hour
>people turning 20-22
>can't afford housing
>can't figure out who is buy houses that used to sell for 50-70k 10 years ago for 150-180k is a bad hood.
>figure out its not a good time to buy

I work for one of the GSEs and word around the office is two years.

>you do know america has millions of homeless people and they are starving. however you fuckers want to live in fucking mansions and worry about your wages going down. grow up and realize white supremist capitalism deosn't care about anything else except money and power

Why should I care? Half the population is in love with are jewish overlords.

When your ready to kill the jew; I'm ready to hear about the needs of the poor.

>When is there going to be another housing crash?

Of course.

It was due around 2015/2016 and i'm worried that it was held off just long enough for Obama to get out and well clear of the stock crash that'll come with it.

You know they'll try and pin it on Trump when it eventually pops.

You guys really think there's going to be a housing crash with Donald Trump, real estate billionaire, in charge of the country? I have bad news for you: Not happening.

>There's a housing bubble. bond bubble, student loan bubble in the trillions, etc. It will be far worse than 2008.
That is why you should not rely on your fiat currency in that time. Gold retains its value always and is a good thing to invest into. Also property. During the market downs buy and you can profit hard from that. It also helps if you actually can do /diy/ shit.

last time helped the libtards way too much.
they still credit barry O with the job growth instead of the normal business cycle.
if it happens soon it will only make thing worse.

I wish you where right. Be he doesn't control the fed.

im just looking at your pictures and god this is the dream house. look at those stripes in the grass. they are about 40 inch wide. i guess they have been made on a Stiga Park Pro

Housing crash? Not anytime soon. Major cities are especially safe. Now if you want to worry about bubbles there is a huge auto loan bubble and also student loans (not as huge). I own a house outright in south Denver and believe me i have 3 people a day knocking on my door offering to buy my house, the bank desperately wants to buy it, everyone is investing right now. Surely they can't all be wrong.

lmfao we dont have this problem in the great state of texas

Jesus Christ! That is an old macro. The first time I saw that was at least 11 years ago. Thank you, my British friend for taking me for a walk down memory lane.

Also, until people stop using real estate as investments, it won't stop. It will bubble, pop, reform, jews will weasel around the new reforms, bubble and pop again. Repeat indefinitely

the president doesn't have absolute control over the economy you fucking moron.

>>wages have stagnated or gone down
>let's give tax cuts to the wealthy
>it will trickle down to the bottom

what's the logic in trickle down economics? don't business owners have, by definition, an obligation to pay their employees as little as they can? why would they have a change of heart when their taxes get lowered?

>Never

Then why did they crash in 2008?

There are homeless people in the US, but they certainly aren't starving - many are obese.

I'm a silver guy, only gold is some scrap rings and 1 to 5 gram bars.

They mostly didn't. It was a meme the media pushed with a few localized markets around major cities that were hit hard, while the overall effect was minimal.

The entire "Great Recession" represented only a 2.5% contraction in the economy.

KEK i can tell you've never seen a homeless person from your gated community but please do tell of all the fatty foods homeless people have access to with no money

Your taste is shit

I love how my kike (probably) real estate company entitles itself to raise my rent by inflationary rate around 3% ($25) because ya know, inflation. Gotta raise them prices to keep up with inflation, it's econ 101 stupid.

Ok so do my wages rise in concert?
> lol na
Every fucking time. Fuck this gay earth. I have no investment in this whole motherfucker. Let's burn this thing.

Soon. Most of Gen Y is in their late 20s and early 30s right now, the prime age for young people to settle down, buy a house, and start raising a family... except between foreign investors and boomers buying up all the cheap starter homes and turning them into flip houses or expensive rentals, Millenials can't afford or can't find homes anymore.

Home ownership is one of the simplest and easiest ways for people at that age to build equity. No home ownership means no equity, no savings, and no families.

The next crash is going to be brutal.

Former homeless here, the absolute fattest fucks I've ever seen in my life stayed at the mission. The portions served at soup kitchens are absolutely ridiculously fuck huge.
At least 10 guys there were over 500 pounds, one looked like santa claus if he broke his brain smoking crack and glue. His enormous gut was always hanging outside of his shirt and the only communication he could muster was asking people for smokes between his coughing and wheezing. The fire department came and removed him one day, I don't know what happened to him.

>tfw probably not gonna have enough in the bank to make some ez money off it

The elites will pay only their top slaves enough to house themselves.

Lmao gramps

Bitcoin master race

jesus christ that sounds horrifying

>The next crash is going to be brutal.
God, I can only hope. My gf and I are looking to get onto the property ladder next year. A housing market crash just before would be a wonderful gift. Fuck all the talking heads on the news talking about what a disaster it will be for rich kikes.

How to profit off of the auto loan bubble?

Good luck protecting gold and land when you just got shot in the head gaylord

When the jews find another way of suckering good goyim out of their money like before.

>paying rent like a nigger.

You must be a nog or millennial

it won't crash as hard as the last one, it'll probably just deflate at least in my area.

There's just too little housing because the old fucks are purposely sabotaging any attempts to build more houses.

Sooner or later the government will get involved because expensive housing is literally making companies think about relocating to cheaper areas. Then there will be a shit down of new houses and prices will deflate back to reasonable prices.

THIS

I can never take anyone serious with this flag

It's going to happen this year. I don't care if you believe me or not, but I work for a real estate education company that teaches people to flip houses. Behind closed doors, the bosses and their investors are talking about how a large recession will happen this year or beginning of next. The only question is where will it come from? Last time it was focused on the real estate bubble, but this time it won't. Of course home price collapse will still be a side effect, but probably not to the degree that the 2008 recession was. It's impossible to tell what will give first. Will it be chicago declaring bankruptcy setting off a chain reaction? Will it be student loan debt? or something else nobody's paying attention to? Just be ready, they've been talking about it for a few months now.

>tfw $600k ready to go for this exact reason

Well, you probably live in a rural fly over state, or texas. In major population centers the houses dropped big time. The house my parents lived in at the time, dropped from roughly 600k down to 300k in basically a month

>tfw having 600k sitting in 0.00001% savings account

You poorfags are delusional just bought a house for 150k last month next year it will be 200k

yepp, that's what they were saying in 2007/2008. Its always the worst when people think everythings good. In 2008, the houses in california were appreciating like crazy, homes going up over 100k in a year. That's why people got the adjustable mortgages, buy expensive houses they couldn't afford, they knew the loans would increase, but they also thought their houses would go up in value. Sucked for them when their house they bought for 600k, no money down, dropped to 300k. They couldn't pay it off.

Not saying that your 150k house will devalue, it can't really go down, but don't think everything is great right now, something will give

As a real state investor. I can tell you that there is a substantial probability of a bubble bursting (top 4 audit firms do release bubble indexes regularly).

Smart money, however, is of a bubble in Hong Kong, South Korea, or Japan, in that order of probability.

The U.S. isn't into enough of a bad place for a bubble to burst right now, and European homebuyers are always reluctant to borrow.

In any event, even if you get caught by a bursting bubble, it's unlikely you'll have negative equity (house worth less than the mortgage) if you sell fast.

Only retards who don't want to move because >muh feefees my whole life is into that house, get blown the fuck out

The china bubble is the ultimate bubble waiting to burst. Those ghost towns are insane. I don't even understand the economics behind them. Whos building them, and where does the money come from?? It's going to take down huge chunks of the chinese economy

Ever hear of the shoeshine boy indicator?

that's just the government giving tax money handouts to their friends in construction companies, not such a big deal because china's debt to gdp ratio is low enough that they can keep it up for quite a while

hong kong on the other hand, you got parking spots selling for half a million dollars

>america has millions of homeless people
False, it has about 100,000.

a housing crash is coming by the fall by many estimates.

I don't think it will be a "housing crash" house prices will certainly take a dip as a side effect, but not like last time.

That's probably because it was overpriced like much of the housing in and around major population centers.

Yeah, it was. And the reason being was free mortgages, and a HIGHLY speculative market. Everybody just kept thinking the prices would go up forever, which was idiotic to think that, but that's what was happening

Nobody is starving in the US. Homeless get EBT and handouts.

super models are shitlord

Aug 16 2019
shitty digits prove

Problem are the assessors. Local govs are tapped for money so they raise property taxes. Assessor goes around, sees nice houses going up, raises the value of the house.

I have a friend who does this on the west side of Chicago. He purposefully assesses them as higher since it usually leads to gentrification since the brown/black residents can't afford the taxes.

>Tfw you live in an area where the poverty line for a single person is 60k.

Please nuke California.

Assuming the crash will start in the US. The US is due for a correction, that will hurt, but will recover from pretty quickly. Canada is mega-no lube fucked. When they pop - and that's coming soon - they're going to take the rest of us down with them. Where's the bottom there? Fuck if anyone knows.

The world needs a large event, a world war, to reduce populations by two decimal places, and destroy a lot of debt and such. But mostly to wipe out a couple million people or more.
The next 50 years are gonna suck hard. Luckily I'll be long gone before it peaks. Anyone in their 20s right now, I feel sorry for, they're going to see the world as we know it disapear. What will replace it is still up in the air.

Denever is a strange city, you can't make predictions for the country as a whole based on what's going on there. Most of what you're seeing is people fleeing California, and moving there. Between that and the new wealth from pot, Denver is it's own little petri dish of nasties growing.

plz no Murica
you almost killed us last time
please not again
think of the sheep

NZ is best loli

Feel your pain man... I live in southern california, moved to texas for like 4 years. I could own my own home on $16 an hour, now im back in cali poor as fuck...

buy a used car when it pops

Can't wait to scoop up some more properties when the bubble pops. It's like a fire sale.

>tfw i remember rent for my first apartment as a bachelor at 16 was 400 dollars a month, 600 with util/food. Right downtown in a nice place
>made 800-1200 based on shifts i got at some shitty minimum wage job
>was also going to hs

Now i'm barely able to make my 1000 rent in my crime ridden apartment block and the 1000 doesnt include phone, internet, or any utils. Along with all the random payments for food (which has gotten taxed recently), car payments and other random shit.

Commies are hungry but it is the aids and pills. Skinny, weak faggots.

>boomers
This is all the work of the boomers. They fucked their kids, their grandkids, and their great grandkids. All of it. I watched it happen. I watched the Boomers demend the best in life, just because they existed. They had to have BETTER than their parents, or else. They had to live in excess, because they're narcissistic. ME ME ME is their banner. I saw it starting in the 80's, with ads from AARP for "The Golden Life", where they demand and expect to live better in retirement, for no other reason than they want it. So they plundered it all. They stripped the country to the bone, made everyone debt slaves, to scrape that percentage, gutted companies and industries for that stock price, made investments out of everything to pump up their 401ks, because they couldn't be bothered with silly things like saving money.
And it's all going to come crashing down. And the best part is - it's starting right when they need all of that shit they built, to pay for elderly care, because their kids are too broke to take them in, and can't afford to buy their houses from them. It's gonna be UGLY. Lawsuits forcing kids to pay for elderlt parents who are broke are already happening, and I fully expect to see changes to the law reflecting that.
The Boomers are the generation that killed the Golden Goose, they really are. They were handed paradise, and they burned it to the ground.

Denver is not immune from real estate crashes. Look a 2008, housing went to shit there too.

Soon enough Denver will be a liberal shithole, and other cities will have just as much free weed with a much cheaper COL.

Short anyone holding auto loans, like Ford. But know what you're doing, and know how to time it. I suspect you have time to learn, still.

It's not a housing crash, it's inflation. The world is moving away from the US dollar as a global reserve currency and switching to sdrs and the yuan. The increase in prices is inflation from money coming back from overseas. That's why the jews own all the property. This is debt slavery.

It's all going to crash

housing, student loan, and car loans

They're starting to offer 100 month car loans for their overpriced shit cars they're selling for 55k that were 20k just 10-15 years ago.

It's all going to pop. The question is if we're going to just continue to let it pop over and over again. But every time it does, the currency becomes devalued. Rinse and repeat.

The United States can't get its debt problem under control and as such it will cease to be a desirable country in the next 20-50 years. Within 100 years I guess the US will be largely irrelevant on the world stage if not balkanized.

He doesn't have enough money to even play with the big boys like that. you think you can short a market with 20 tendies?

High rent means no dindus

Why don't we just kill all the jigs and spics?
Then everyone has jobs and houses would be cheap. fuck there would be lmost no crime.

The last people I would talk to is anyone in the real estate community, they all have their heads up their asses. You're literally believing con artists, stupid.

Anyway, this year? Nope. Not with oil prices this low. That's the area to watch. Oil prices are dropping to near 1980's levels, something I thought I'd never see. It's unleashing cash into other areas of the economy as people pay less for transportation (that includes goods and services - the Uber drivers I know are thrilled, they got a small pay raise) - and OPEC are NOT happy about it, because it's hammering away at their foundational wealth. Something is going to happen there, to try and swing the oil prices back. But not this year.

Besides, people have been predicting "This is the year!" every year since the last one. The right ones now? The ones who pick the year it happens in. Who knows?

I hope its soon. I want to cheap house.

Basically this, learn to use tastyworks or fidelity or options house. But there's no way to time a crash, many have tried before. Dealership near me is financing new Hyundais for $79 a month, $0 down. I'm not sure how thats even possible. It won't be long

Poorfag? I don't have a $150k debt hanging over my head, dummy.

Besides, we're talking about the big cities, where you can't get parking spots for $150k. I havent seen a house listed for that low in SF or LA for a decade or more.

Underrated post.

Canada is WAY more of a threat right now than anywhere - they're about to burst any time now - and a lot of Chinese middle class are going to lose their asses in it.

>You're literally believing con artists, stupid.

Yeah, they're not far off from con artists, but when they're saying that behind closed doors amongst themselves, and to nobody else, I believe them. They keep telling the students it's all good, and they keep selling them rental houses, but THEY'RE selling their mansions and renting now

oh yes goy

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

severely underrated post. This is also why the (((Media))) has no compulsions posting articles about how
>millennials are ruining the housing market!
>millennials won't pay for my healthcare!
>millennials aren't spending money on alcohol, and here's why that's bad!
>millennials won't buy my car!
>millennials stopped going to the movies!
>millennials aren't going on vacation!
>millennials caused the 2008 financial crisis!
>millennials caused global warming!
>millennials gave boomers hepatitis C!

It's over 500,000 as of last year

>Asteroid wipes out the entire population, here's how Women are most affected and it's all the millennial men's faults.

What a ghastly meme-rich house

Not an argument.

They're just feeding off the bubble with their con, they like to think they have their thumb on the pulse of the economy and can predict things, but they can't. Dude, anyone with half a brain can see the signs that something is brewing - they're seeing the same shit everyone else does. They're not any more in the know than anyone else. That's all I'm saying. I wouldn't make any financial decisions based on what they're doing, except to try and profit take of them somehow.

Everyone thinks they have the correct barometer for what's going on, but everything is so convoluted and complex now, all you can do is stick your finger in your mouth, and hold it out in the breeze, and that's all they're doing.

Ah, you noticed that, too? Good boy. Yes, there is an overt, planned, and intentional attack on "millenials" right now, they're being blamed by the Boomer pigs who have eaten the cupboard bare.
It's just more of the Boomer narcissism. I never believed an entire generation could share a mental disorder, but once you start looking - it's right fucking there, in front of you.
I've stopped using the labels - that whole thing is a boomer invention, anyway. Millenials are just kids, like any other generation - no better, no worse. They'll figure it out, because they have to.
"And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
They're quite aware of what they're going through" ~ David Bowie

>their thumb on the pulse of the economy

My boss says something like that... Do you know his name?

But yeah, I get what you're saying, honestly, they do better in a shitty market where people have lost everything, because they're desperate to make their retirements back after losing it all. With that being said though, I know the system they teach works, I know many people that have made good money doing exactly what they teach.

>I wouldn't make any financial decisions based on what they're doing

Don't worry, I dont have any money to do that

>Rockies

pls keep dropping redpills, fampai

>I know many people that have made good money doing exactly what they teach.
If that's the case...why aren't you one of them?

it's like the boomers ate all the oreos in the pack and left one for the millennial. Then when the millennial ate the last one, they yelled at them and made endless stories on cnn about how the millennials ate that last cookie

I'm curious how the student loan bubble bursting will affect the economy? Who owns the debt right now? Is it private entities or the federal government?

How are they packaging these debts?

I'm actually an econ major but It's 2 Am on a Friday, I'm about to drink some wine and play Civ 5, and possibly respond to my Navy recruiter for sending me condescending emails questioning my manhood, and refuse to do any research. Any of you fucks care to chime in?