"Anonymity for racist shit is not a right."

how does you respond to this?

NIGGERMCCUNTGOOKCRACKERKIKEDUNECOONGOOK

Fuck off, nigger

The Federalist Papers were authored anonymously.

We literally would not have the United States of America without anonymity

DELET THIS!!!!!

hi jew

How does it feel KNOWING we're going to send you and the other jews into cattle cars.

You'll be burned alive like a fucking nigger loving subhuman that you are.

First amendment, free speech yada yada.
If you wanna go full 14/88, say racism is but a peacetime meme war paradigm that is the result of a failed multicultural state.

>failed multicultural state

for you.

But the jews are making bank off are pain.

"Surely you've nothing to hide either?"

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS. I REPEAT, SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS!!!!!!!

Breddy gud duck. I give it an 8 out of 10.

It's not a right. Why would it be a right?

So this was the American Samurai that Based Nazi Samurai was talking about

ITS CALLED FREE SPEECH
YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT
paired with the longstanding "right to be forgotten" that protects private citizens from being unwillingly thrust into the public eye

"Why?"

But IQ tests are a spook.

John Doe v. 2Themart.Com Inc., 140 F. Supp.2d 1088
anonymity upheld.

says who?

I ask them to define morality.

It depends by what you mean. If you mean calling someone a nigger, then yes, it is a right. If you mean planning and conspiring to lynch said nigger, then no, it is not a right.

"You have no right to anonymity. You have freedom of speech, not freedom of consequences. You have a right to freedom of speech, if your speech incriminates you personally that's on you. If you give up enough information to give up your anonymity that's also on you. You have the right to do things anonymously, but you do not have a right to stay anonymous no matter what. I can do something anonymously, but not privately, just like I can do something privately but not anonymously."

how does you respond to this?

Ask how they feel about secret voting. It's the exact same principle

>arbitrary rule that the in-group tries to impose on all people
>not a law
kys

And in return the media will stop using anonymous sources for stories? Yeah, didn't think so.

I agree. You have the right to anonymity so long as you are not acting in front of the public. But you do have the right to anonymity in the privacy of your home so long as you are not breaking the law.

USSC has repeatedly upheld anonymity, precisely so that speech is not suppressed due to fear of retaliation.

It's not because mathematics wasn't relevent to african tribes that it's a fucking spook you piece of shit.