Is Macron actually /ourguy/?

Is Macron actually /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=-RitQ5F4OdM

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. He's a cunt.

he worked for kike rothchild, absolutely not

Steve Bannon worked for goldman sachs does that make him a bad guy?

A literal zionist banker

No one even cared who Bannon was until he put on the mask.

How the fuck does one goldman sachs employee cancel out the fact that he is a literal fucking rothschild banker?

How long until Trump starts making people kiss his ring or something? I mean sheesh.
He's denouncing them and the problems they're causing bigly now though.

France isn't getting back on our side that easily, especially not a Rothschild shill. He would have to declare France is allies with the US 100% and that he personally supports Trump's presidency.

He seems to be a lot smarter than i originally gave him credit for. We may see some good things from him yet.. Or maybe he is attempting to ensure FN does not get in in next election.

Right wing guillotine squads. Soon.

How did France fall for an actual Rothschild banker? And they let his ego-trip party get a supermajority in their parliament because more than half of the country couldn't be bothered to vote, therefore submitting to the globalists.

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/
> French president Emmanuel Macron has declared he will govern France like Jupiter, the Roman king of the gods, shortly after officials told the media his thought process was “too complex” for journalists to understand.

> Summoning over 900 politicians from both houses of the French parliament to a rare Congress at the palace of Louis XIV – the ‘Sun King’ – in Versailles, he threatened to overrule lawmakers with a referendum if they try to frustrate the “reforms” he wishes to impose on the legislature. Such assemblies are usually reserved for times of national crisis.

Oh and don't forget to get used to terrorist attacks they are part of your daily lives to come.

Please stop quoting breitbart they're fake news it's really embarrassing when Sup Forumstards use them as a legitimate news source.

He's not an idiot, whereas Hollande and Sarkozy were assholes. Let's see what he can accomplish, but never liked Le Pen idea about getting out of Euro.

Thanks...
...degaS

Low T anti-nationalist faggot shill spotted.

kek
"low T" this has got to be the funniest insult currently going around

He looks so much like my older brother that it's just weird. In all those pictures of the G20 leaders, he keeps staring out at me like "yeah, bet you wish you could lead a country, butthead."

Literally Israeli propaganda.

>electing a power-hungry Rothschild banker instead of Le Pen

Fuck France. I care only for Anglos now.

What's his endgame?

>Is Macron actually /ourguy/?

lol no!

Are you fucking high?

DELUSION
Got your little brain spinning eh TrumpBot?