Why are some elememts of society allowed to be openly racist?

Why are some elememts of society allowed to be openly racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU
youtube.com/watch?v=oVjMF_TfY6M
youtu.be/BNtcWpY4YLY
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/breakingbad/images/a/a0/Cast_bb_800x600_todd-alquist.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170613184312
youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitch literally has no lips how dat rasist?

Because they managed to elect a dog whistling white supremacist to the highest office in America.

Because niggers need at least something

it makes them look like shit. Being in an environment of this from an early age made me hate this sort of shit and started me down the path of being as conservative as I am now. No telling what irreversible damage to the left Obama and "progressives" like sanders and warren have done to the long term of the left

>Unflattering pic of KD

Someone post the one with the QUEEN looking like ass.

>Kirsten
>not the dream girl of every white man

Pick one

would happily impregnate her desu

You could say, she doesn't have dick sucking lips.

MUMMY

My spidey sense is tingling

Is her mother doing roids, or what? Holy shit they are ugly as fuck

First, they are comparing an older Kirsten Dunst to a young Zendaya. Second, even though Zendaya is young, she looked like shit in the new Spider-man film. Give me young Kirsten Dunst as MJ with the wet t-shirt nipples any day.

i absolutely love Kirsten Dunst

the female that insulted her looks muslim.

this is all i need to justify complete extermination of muslims

I have a whole video, little known for some reason.

Ready to say wells shes not wrong. See this and now I think that stupid muslim whore should go fuck off with her first cousin husband to the sand country.

> The washington moniment is a memorial to slavery
What did MJ mean by this?

i love KD
but find that video hard to watch
saw it about a month ago
I met KD in person once at an airport
she was so down to earth and casual it just blew me away
we talked about 10 minutes
i was euphoric

I like this video, because it's tell us that she don't give a fuck. She made it for fun and for free.

>W

I would happily make 5-8 white children with her.

You can't watch this video and say Kisten Dunce isn't better than any anime Jap or filthy sand nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVjMF_TfY6M

This is actually a great cover.

she's beautiful

wud still fug

way more attractive than this dunce:

What the fuck is a Zendaya?

Hey Kirsten's (((agent)))...

This really isn't gonna work.

Ya but um *sucks teeth* she ain't got no true nigress lips.

nigger who use ;"finna" for I assume some sort of contraction of Fixing to as in preparing to do. although we all know niggers lack forethought so preparing is not literal go to the front of the line on the DoTR

be-because they have lips?
*ducks for cover*

>AYO, muh friends call me MJ 'cuz I look like how marijuana smells

er no

white girls are ugly

Start being racist back.
Simple as that.

Maybe u r gay.

Dunst is gorgeous.

Ah, I see, fair point.
Carry on.

>Why are some elememts of society allowed to be openly racist?
because white men let them.

This is not a flattering picture. I never liked here weird vampire teeth, but as long as she keeps her mouth shut she's pretty good... Which can be said about a lot of women, I guess.

How is no lips an insult? You ever think people want to actually kiss each other without have to warp your entire mouth around on half of some nigger's airbag lip.

I swear I hate niggers a little more every single day that I live.

Who is Zendaya? I mean Kirsten Dunst isn't some amazing beauty, but she looks pretty good when she gets dressed up. Post Zendaya and I will judge who is more attractive

>
You would be from cucked Merkel land.

>white girls are ugly
>literally every race on the planet tries to get with a white girl

Just sour grapes desu, don't even bother taking it seriously. Women are catty, competitive, and back-biting as fuck by nature and it must be absolute hell to be a minority woman watching your men all salivate at the idea of having a white wife/gf over you.

youtu.be/BNtcWpY4YLY

She kinda went away didn't she? Kirsten Dunst is better looking than this one.

you must be the bizzaro-me. I bet in the winter time, your mom added a can of water to your campbells chicken noodle as recommended.

shes making my dick hard.

hmm... I would probably chose Kirsten Dunst over Zendaya.

Because a class of social engineers are in complete and total control of poplar culture, and they want anti-white being pushed

I'd finna do is fuck Dunst all day over dat sandnigger who tryna talk nigger.

You should have seen this coming as early as the demonization of white peoples' naturally-pale skin tone. Tanning beds and bronzor are the white equivalent of staying out of the sun and skin bleach that shitskins have been using to try and look whiter.

It's to the point where other white people will call pale skin disgusting and sickly-looking.

>dat sandnigger who tryna talk nigger

Yeah seriously what the fuck is up with that? I keep hearing from Sup Forums about how Arabs supposedly hate niggers, but all I ever seen in real life is them trying to cozy up to them culturally. Same with every other minority group for that matter. Every minority is basically forming one big coalition against white people.

>all I've ever seen

>white bitch
mmmmm
seems like shes mentioning something here???

the enemy of my enemy is my friend. also don't lots of blacks convert to islam in prison?

They do. The logic is completely retarded, too. They view Christianity as a religion imposed on them by white slave owners, but then think adopting Islam is somehow rebellious and more intrinsically "Black". They don't know a fucking thing about the history of their home continent.

liberal hypocrisy shielding them

Niggs will be niggs and sand niggs will be sand niggs, but on this one i agree with her. Zendaya is ridiculously hot. Once in a blue moon a mixed chick comes along that puts most white women to shame. Zendaya is one of them.

It's because of their shitty genetics, this is somehow everyone else's fault? Lol, fucking snowniggers.

You forgot your Kekistani flag, faggot.

Why do niggers shorten "trying to" to "finna"? wtf, it doesn't eve have an f in it.

Nothing at least up here. Were on total lockdown on muh racism and our police outright target white cis males then actual criminals in the cities ex, Muslims terrorist etc.

what the nigger does finna mean?

Felt pretty fucking good to be a teenager and see Small Soldiers in theaters. Those bondage scenes were hot.

"fitting to"

Finna= fitting to

which is their (southern) version of "trying to" or "about to"

she was cute in the Borne movies, dunno what she looks like now

Its a truncation of a southern saying "fixing to" which means "going to do" or "about to do" etc

like "I'm fixing to go to the grocery story, you want me to get anything?"

fixing to. It mean I am about to. I am fixing to do that.

I have unironically masturbated to Kirsten before

>Just sour grapes
or in this girl's case she's mad as fuck her man wanted a white girl

I got the same pic saved

Blacked, shes tainted

fixing to

you fucking hetero

Well yeah, they all do.

Came here to post this. I wish I could find an image of the pamphlets from the expo the video was made for, it featured a drawing of KD as a lewd anime grill.

I want to put my Dunst in her Kunst. I want to fuck her till shes sick. Give her Melancholera.

I cant find that quote anywhere on the twittwer profile you've given. FAKE NEWS!

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/breakingbad/images/a/a0/Cast_bb_800x600_todd-alquist.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170613184312

>Zenyatta

A mongrel mix.

She deleted it a while ago.

but seriously how does this happen

I need these things in my mouth.

NOW

She would look attractive with pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.

Because the Jews made it ok.

Only Europeans have the true capacity for human empathy for outsider groups. We gave the world egalitarianism and they gave us back "kill whitey"

Also a less nigger-looking nose.

why not

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

Just generally take away all her negroid features and she might look ok

Only dogs can hear dog whistles.

this one white woman is better than any other races women on their best day.

lel

>Finna

>Unflattering picture
>Dunst is aging

Brown woman hatred of White women - especially blonde, Germanic White women