en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27636838/
archive.fo/yjefN
youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are those ivankas legs?

>antifa(ggot)s riot in europoorville
>Trump is a puppet

In conclusion you have a very funny mental retardation, please post more world leader feet

>you will never be president and wear a smug as fuck face while one of your greatest critical countries burns itself to the ground before going back to your hotel to fuck your supermodel wife
Why even go on living.

I cannot for the life of me understand why people actually pay attention to politics at all

if you've ever supported any politician fucking EVER, please kill yourself

they're actors

they're paid to read a script

they're a face for the masses to hate, so the people behind the scenes, the ones ACTUALLY responsible for the way the world is, can keep doing their jew thing

JFK was the last real president we've had, OBVIOUSLY

we don't need authority

in society, if someone keeps fucking it up for everyone else, as a WHOLE, we kick them the fuck out

end of story

I can't fucking believe it's people vs. people right now over in Germany

there's a huge gathering of the most crooked people on the planet, and people aren't setting that building on fire???

jesus fuck I hate this place

Eurotrash frig the frag off fucker.

Everything I expect from the Chaos God.

>JFK was the last real president we've had, OBVIOUSLY
You misspelled DJT*

this is you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

basically, stupid people can't understand how stupid they are

Not even a footfag but god damn who is that in the back

>implying germany burning to the ground isnt something to be happy about
Fuck all of those EU puppet fucks

>ANCAP flag

edgy faggot

Hamburg is proving Trump right. You've got to get tough on law and order, and you've got to crack down on political dissidents for the good of the country.

i really like this photo

since you don't know what its definition is

>Anarcho-capitalism is a political philosophy that advocates the elimination of the state in favor of self-ownership, private property, and free markets.

No. No ring on the ring finger.

So... Faggot ?

>got 'em! got 'em good!

need ID on dem legs and feets

trump is far above those crumbs

>hurr durr anyone who is interested in politics is retarded
>heres a definition of muh superior political ideology

precisely

The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy. You think these fucks care if it's Jew? They'll punch you a quickly as these guys. Go join in on it. See if you don't get attacked.

anyone else notice the people who accuse someone else of dunning-kruger are the biggest displayers of dunning-kruger traits?

>calling someone hitler as an insult
>calling someone kike puppet as an insult
you're just farming for (you)'s aren't you?

>no u!

What does he care about hamburger riots.

He gets on the plane and zips back to Mara Largo.

>in society, if someone keeps fucking it up for everyone else, as a WHOLE, we kick them the fuck out
"We"? Who's "we," faggot. You don't want a government. There is no "we" to kick anyone out. In your retarded utopia, I can get together with a few hundred of my buddies, kill you ancaps off one at a time and take everything you have and there's not a fucking thing you can do to stop us except...ORGANIZE TOGETHER AS A GOVERNMENT TO TRY TO ENFORCE YOUR WILL.

Welcome to reality, bitch!

ive only seen it once but yeah

as a white person myself, you make me sick

where exactly do you reside on the retardation spectrum?

His tummy is full of russian cummy.

As a non white, you disappoint me.

okay

>'s people vs. people right now over in Germany

>hamburg shitskins
>people

Why are they rioting over American healthcare and border policies?

>literally hitler

I believed this too when i was 14.

KEEP TRIGGERING THEM. Not only does it waste their time and energy and psychologically discombobulates them, most importantly it causes them to reveal their TRUE REPUGNANT SELVES to the normies.

KEEP TRIGGERING THEM AND WE WIN

Trump understands this.

Who is the slut in the short skits and fuckme heels in the background?

see pic related here

Do they have a name for that?

we know all about your retarded lolbertarian shit

k

>as a white person myself

I was looking for my copy of The Turner Diaries to take a picture, but can't find it

Cheeto Hitler that's good. Get a proper flag though.

I'm going to tell you a little story now. I'm mentioned this before, but what the hey, here goes. A few years ago I had this guy move in next door to me. Half Polack, half Kraut. An older dude. His dad had started dub dub two as a Polish serviceman, been inducted or whatever into the Kraut army. He'd been captured at Stalingrad and was a prisoner for many years. I think he was a tough nut, the dad, so maybe that's where Klaus, his name, got it. Mother had been raped by the Russians too. This is all true btw. So I'm sure there was more than enough dysfunction to go around in that family. Anyway, the thing is, Klaus was the spitting image of Trump in his mannerisms, facial expressions, bombastic approach. His knitted eyebrows, stern looks, seeping denouncements. The spitting image of Trump. His character? Klaus was a full-on high octane drama queen. Constantly inviting confrontation. Constantly pushing the envelope. Every time you felt that you'd acclimatized to the level of tension he'd created, he would ratchet it up to impossible heights. As a framework for his antics he put together a marijuana advocacy campaign. This was a few years ago, things weren't so loose. He was arrested and rearrested. Eventually he was put away for a couple of years. There was an assault on top of all the other shit. Rage issues. The spitting image of Trump. Klaus was doing well before he peaked out. At the end of the evening he would weight his profits rather than counting all the bills. He had a degree of capability. But wow that thick skulled attitude.

But I've digressed. tl;dr, I know a guy like Trump

This is Obama Leaf I would bet my bottom burger on it.

when a shitpost is actually a shit post.

>the series

When you meet people who so much resemble other people, you can't help but ask yourself how far does this go? Given Klaus' twin-like resemblance to Trump, how much insight does familiarity with Klaus and his ways give us about Trump. It's a good question. For a reasonably intelligent person.

You lot chose to chimpout on your own, stop blaming one man for your own problems you fucking degenerate trash, take some personal responsibility for your own lives for once in a while.

this is where I live, actually

Sometimes I love you dutch

Have there ever been two people more obviously not banging?

>Have there ever been two people more obviously not banging?

he's doesn't know where he is ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27636838/

>we don't need authority
The Fourth Commandment
Honor your father and your mother, that it may be well with you, and that you may live long on the earth.
What does this mean?
We should fear and love God, so that we do not despise our parents and superiors, nor provoke them to anger, but honor, serve, obey, love and esteem them.

There were riots when Obama was there too.

EVERY Gx there is riots. Wake up

archive.fo/yjefN

>Came to a political board to bitch about politics.
Wow did you just come up with that all by yourself?
Why can't a random bullet just fly thru your window and splatter your face all over your parents basement?

>those legs at the back

>riots in a Muslim country

Why would he care

rather have cheeto hitler than king nigger, shill

please feed me more of your salty tears, i would have thought you had run dry by now, must be dusty tears

>why does anyone pay attention to politics

>posted on a politics board

Stopped reading they're, you're literally retarted

oh they banging

just not each other

Hypocrisy.

>this is where I live
Bumfuck, Nowhere?

No wonder you're an AnCap. You can't interface with the world at large, save for Sup Forums/a/ and the handful of inbred faggots living in overpriced shacks next to you.

LOL THE ANTIFA ARE the problem cuck

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

religion needs to go

nice

>there*

at a private airport, and those are airplane hangars with lofts built inside