youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's an excersise

It's nothing

I'm
Sleepy

It's literally nothing.

Nothing's happening, stupid faggot. If they started dropping bombs then it would be a happening.

Well fuck, im gonna go to sleep.
If I wake up to trumps smiling face I'm going to fucking kill myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

WOOOOOOOOOYYYY WOOOOO WOWOOOOYY WOOOO

As per usual for every happening thread since ever until forever, it's fucking nothing.

Go to bed now. You're as sleepy as I am. *yawn* You sure need the feel of your pillow in your cheek

invasion at 3am EST tonight. screenshot this.

they dropped dummy bombs as part of a war drill, literally nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=FFGnD0uQq4A

Tell me you faggots is this real

bump

*yawwwwn* look at the time

go to sleep

I want that image on a shirt.

>Hanz, heard you were helping a prisoner with a manifesto, what's it about?
>Ah' it's nothing really, just some political references and stuff about hating jews
>Ha, typical of prisoners. Always trying to blame others for their faults
>Yeah. Though he does make some good points, just imagine if he actually spread his ideology throughout the country
>You're acting crazy, Hanz, it's really nothing.
>It's literally nothing...

IS IT REALLY HAPPENING

>i need to pledge allegiance to my country with a patriotic display of consumerism
>ameriburgers

>training excerise
nothing is happening.

going to sleep

really nigga

That's 4 pm Korean time. Why would they conduct night-time bombing run exercises and then invade at 4 pm?

Multiple sources say North Korea will be bombed this month

>ignore13yroldspostsreport13yroldspots.jpg

>Multiple sources say

>shilling this hard for shekels
sagedandreported.

>as part of a war drill
>literally nothing

Good evening my fellow Americans. Just a few minutes ago our Air Force, the greatest air force to ever exist in history, launched airstrikes against targets in North Korea. The danger our great people and our great nation faced was to great to ignore any longer. All of our allies are to queer to help us in this fight. Sad. But, its ok, we are strong and will not fail. I have ordered all carrier groups to the area. The next few weeks will be difficult, but we will prevail. Good night, God bless America. Its Happening.

so?

i am going nowhere near this place when something does happen. the autistic screeching will be without internet across the lands

end of speech in

trust me. if they start prepping to "invade" nk you will see hardware being moved all over the US for months prior to that happening.

but what do we do about the population of completely useless north korean retards?

NATION BUILDING DOES NOT FUCKING WORK, WE ARE GOOD AT BLOWING SHIT UP. but what about after? IRAQ... Afghanistan.. syria.. should i keep going?

if we don't have a plan in place for govt. why fuck with it? oh and a friendly reminder. NORTH KOREAN BANKING SYSTEM ISN'T RUN BY JEWS.

(((Sources))) .... fuck off, CNN Don Lemmon AIDS faggot.

>122 countries adopt 'historic' UN treaty to ban nuclear weapons.

>"It will be interpreted as a strong warning"
Trump is just upping the stakes and telling kim he wont take any shit.

>gaY

Hardware has been moving all over the US for months. Not as much exposure on pol but us conspiracy nuts are always watching. Lot's of movement...

Used to see the same damn B1-B hugging the tarmac in the 90s at Kadena AFB. I don't think that PoS ever moved.

This pasta has to stop. It's not even remotely funny. Or should I write:
I'm not funny.
I have to stop posting this pasta.