How do we remove pitbull?

>buy house in suburbs
>1/2 of neighbors own a fucking pitbull
>110 lbs woman walking down the street with a giant pitbull
>can barely hold onto this thing
>can't even go for a walk down my block without being charged/barked at by pitbulls
>kids can't ride down the block on their bikes because there are pitbulls everywhere
>the only people who can go for a walk safely are people with pitbulls

How the fuck are these things legal? Literally every week somebody in my city gets mauled by a fucking pitbull.

I have this exact stickly bitch walking a beefy pitbull in my neighborhood. Colorado?

bump for gassing pitbulls

Get a gun, if the Pitbull charges you or your kids just kill it.

my pit saved my dads life by killing a bulldog, never goes after people. don't blame the dog blame the shit owner

Meatballs mixed with finely ground glass and antifreeze. This triggers the meth head shitbull owners.

Literally every day a new Shoah comes out, this place is full of specific topics they talked about. ya'll need some imagination.

This. A man in my hometown a few months ago shot a pitbull after it escaped from its handler and began mauling his dog. Putting one in the back of the head did the trick. No charges were filed becuase he had his CCW

Chicago, but I lived in Colorado for a little while and there are a fucking ton of pitbulls in that place.

The Jews have to be behind this

> naturally much more aggressive than other dogs
> specifically bred for biting power

Nah, the dog is the problem. Shit people buy shit things. It's up to society to minimize the damage.

>he a good dawg
>he dindu nuffin
>he was goin ta obedience classes

Pitbulls are actually not the problem. The problem is that MANY owners of them are absolute shit-tier because they only adopted one out of feeling bad for them since they have a poor rep.

That's the problem, these dogs are being taken in mostly by soft emotionally driven environment nuts with no clue how to raise a dog properly.

Tell your neighbors with aggressive dogs to get a handle on them, and be assertive with it.

they are a (work type dog)
given the right job they do better than most
being said
the right job is killing. I own one for that reason.
im inawoods if you can identify with this I highly doubt so .....
mine saved my ass a few times now and she loves people

>I have this exact stickly bitch walking a beefy pitbull in my neighborhood.
pfft, lots of women own dogs like this. Single women. I call them "rape dogs". They are for "protection".

These single women living alone buy these big fucking psycho Cujo dogs so no one will attack or rape them. That's the wisdom at least.

Here is the bottom line both of you are half correct.

There are certain kind of dogs that are meant for wide areas like innawoods farms hunting muscle/killing ect. Pitbulls are one of these.

These fucking retards who bring them into urban and suburban areas thinking everything is cool are the fucking problem. Pitbulls do not belong in population centers dumbass faggot Libshits cause this as usual.

Wrong faggot.
they rank well below other like rottweilers and mastiffs, and their initial purpose was for being both strong but fast enough to catch bulls by the leg.

pitbulls are a plague and should be put down

Literally a dog version of niggers

Owners are definitely part of the problem, but these things are bred to fight and kill, just as border collies were bred to herd. Sometimes it doesn't matter how experienced the owner is with pitbulls, they can just snap. Hell, even police dog trainers can't successfully train german shepherds 100% of the time.

Yeah pretty much. Libshits/environmentalist really do hit a wall when they realize their fantasy of the world and the actual nature of dogs are not compatible. .

By this logic one could say literally any dog breed is dangerous as they all with false experience can just snap.
Get these things out of fights being held by Dominicans and wait it out for a new generation. They should by this logic end up being just the same as any other large breed.

Fucking hate pitbulls ever since I had to pry one off my dog's neck. Owned by a bunch of beaners who left back to mexico the moment we asked them to pay for the vet bill.

I got bit by a spic's pit last summer. Never again.
Everyone is all apologetic until it happens to them.

glass doesn't work.

That's how people can eat lightbulbs in freakshows. You just pass it through your system especially if it's small.

>By this logic one could say literally any dog breed is dangerous as they all with false experience can just snap.
Dogs aren't robots. No matter how well you "train" them, they can still act independently.

I'd rather have a Pomeranian "snap" than a pitbull.

Pitbulls are based, and I'm honestly shocked not to see more people defending them on Sup Forums...

>Loyal
>he attack but also protec
>based af
>no better nigger defense dog exists
>females can keep them as to not get raped

>autism

Strychnine lads.

Or some other potent poison.

Why is this always the response? OP doesn't care about who to blame. He just said wants them gone so he can live in a safe place and kids can play outside.

its not about a dog 'snapping'. i have a 110lb german shepherd, it doesnt matter if he snapped because hes never on the street

its the ultimate form of niggeration to have your dogs just roaming around on the streets. thats the sign of any trashy shit neighborhood

more people just need to carry guns, if a dog acts up and the owner isnt there, or the owner cant handle the dog and let go, shoot the dog

FALSE
THE RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK IS THE DOG OF THE WHITE MAN

You are allowed to say nigger here, no need for codes.

Lurk more.

>i have a 110lb german shepherd, it doesnt matter if he snapped because hes never on the street
smart. shit still might happen, but probably not to a stranger.

Ma dogg dindu NUFFIN. It da ownerz nigga!!

THEY WAZ POODLES