Behold the saviour of the white race

theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/07/untreatable-gonorrhoea-superbug-spreading-around-world-who-warns

- Goodbye Africans
- Goodbye Muslims
- Goodbye Mexicans

It's almost like it was genetically engineered.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j3Nlj
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And here's the archive
archive.is/j3Nlj

If this catches on then there is a God after all

Goodbye sluts, too. They're some of the biggest destroyers of the white race.

Roasties eternally BTFO.

Bump for pandemic

roastie toastie

pls god let this one kill all the niggers
not another ebola, aids, zika, or hbn1.... we NEED something to wipe out all the fucking niggers!!!!!

Gays probably also BTFO.
According to Jordan Peterson authoritarian governments are correlated with infectious disease.
> Hello authoritarian right wing government

also
>goodbye fags

>tfw no more dick sucking faggots

what a time to be alive

>tfw sexually inactive

Thanks Tinder!

>Yfw gonnorhea wipes out all the gays in your lifetime possibly

Feels good

>goodbye anyone who has sex
Why are you autists so happy?

>savior of the white race
>white women fuck anything that moves

The virgin shall inherit the earth. The remaining women will be corralled and forced into chastity to guarantee our genes propagate as all Chads will be rendered sterile for their licentious ways

>Wipes out sex

If you are smart and have protection, it isn't going to happen to you

Like we have sex.

you already know the answer

Yes yes embrace your demise, degenerate.

>using protection for oral sex
Gayyyyyyyy

There will still be Jews like me though.

Is Gonorrhoea fatal if left untreated ?

Until you fix the ideology, the pussy will remain hazardous to your health

>sex is degenerate
Lmao

>you will get to see roasties melt from the inside like some sort of IRL Ark of the Covenant opening

Great, what happens when one of these things isn't an STD, but something like Spanish Influenza? We're fucked then aren't we?

did anyone screencap that thread where user warned of breiviks attempt at genetically engineering a virus which would essentially wipe out all non-whites?

Antibiotics stop working on these kind of infections because the cells bond with each other and form a protective film around them to resist antibiotics and progressively become more resistant.
Possible they can kill the biotics by starving them to death on a special diet, may not eliminate but will control, may weaken it enough for antibiotics to work.
Not hopeless.

Incidentally it's going well in Madagascar. Evolving away.

That's actually horrifying

If you have sex with one person and that person only has sex with one person, then you won't get it. Not hard to figure out. Hope you die degenerate scum.

I hope so

What about this then?

Yeah, but we'll have deserved it for pumping everything full of antibiotics while importing swaths of filthy 3rd world monkeys in our homes for feels

Sex with ho-bags who are so careless about who they fuck as to get infected with STDs is absolutely degenerate, yes.

can you find it in the archive? It sounds like some theories people have said about aids being created to target homos and blakcs

>implying that roasties and nigs will care enough to treat it

Now that I think about it, it would be incredibly easy to create bacteria resistant to antibiotics...

SKEEEEEEEEUP I'M ROASTING HOME BOY!

>cauliflower cunts are the new normal

>humanity upsets the natural order by creating birth control allowing sex to take place anywhere at any time with anyone
>nature corrects our mistake by giving gonorrhea a much needed powerup
Nature finds a way.

don't believe everything you see in a Sup Forums meme numb nuts

>Hope you die degenerate scum.
So much inferior beta hate.. Delicious

Because as a basic rule it punishes the stupid and punishes the promiscuous. It's eugenics and if there's one thing that Sup Forums can agree on, it's eugenics.

Uh oh.

Ahhh shit wikipedia says its not and apparently symptoms only manifest themselves in like 3% of women and like 0.7% of men

will this be the next ebola chan?

Probably because most get treatment before they do. But not anymore.

The mortality rate is less than one percent.

SHEEEEEEIIITTT

>The infection, which in many cases has no symptoms on its own, can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy and infertility, as well as increasing the risk of getting HIV.

white women about to get rekt

>white bois should not compete

Not the text, the vagina. It's repulsive. I totally get FGM if shitskin pussies look like that

Whatever you say, mountain kike.

Hpv is very widespread yes. Not limited to one pussy type you morons.

Glorious

>only .1% of spics get STDs per 100,000
>only .6% of niggers

This won't save us anytime soon

DIS STADISTIKS BE RACSIS FOO!

Wait no that was only referring to a specific symptom and on top of that one the symptoms of Gonorrhea is septic abortion so it wont kill niggers but it will kill their children which is just as good

jajajaja but... but... mexicans are cool

a pussy looks like that after an aborted nigger baby is pulled from it

Shouldn't be too hard. Just target Duffy Negative blood types.

Good luck gonnorhea-chan!

user that's because it can be treated. No shit there are lower rates of a disease if it can be cured/treated.

man, I want to fuck some sluts but this has me scared. nature let me fuck some sluts again!

>- Goodbye Africans
>- Goodbye Muslims
>- Goodbye Mexicans
How? If you, Anglo scum, are the biggest degenerates known to history.

>but it will kill their children which is just as good
It'll render them sterile which is all we need.

>t. roastie

this. It says this is for 2008 so assuming that amount gets it yearly and it grows at an exponential rate....

beautiful

>reported cases
I presume that means before treatment

>reported cases
Then the numbers are likely much higher

check ur privilege nigger
>pic related

>tfw virgin
y...yay?

Gravity holds the particles towards the planet.

>“We are markedly concerned about the rise in antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea in the UK,”
He he he...
Bye Bye anglo scum.

You'll be parting anytime sooner than

>- Goodbye Africans
>- Goodbye Muslims
>- Goodbye Mexicans

no such thing as gravity, open a book on density
>the sun really is right up there moving about by design, a very Intelligent designer

you're in the wrong canton, buddy

>fapping to 2d payed off

not if I can change that :^)

Is there any truth to this meme? As in, proof that all virgins start out with beautiful innie pussies?

Also I'm glad I've never seen a pussy like that IRL

>the flower will eventually bloom of its own accord, but it shall wilt if plucked , moreso if repeatedly

Nature hates human promiscuity.

Sorry man, it's against the natural law.

Race & Sex Bioweapons exist and can be made. "Zombie" bioweapons also exist and can be made.

(Did a thread on it: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

They can be used for Warfare, Eugenics/Population Control & Experimentation.

My time has come

Yeah OP don't worry, you and your kind are safe. To catch this you actually need to have sex with another human being.

Sup Forums has been markedly concerned about the rise in gonorrhoea susceptible niggers in the UK for a while now.

Well.

More evidence boomers are the luckiest generation.
>whats aids?
>whats super gonorrhoea?
FUCK YOU BOOMERS

welp, there goes all the white women...

>As in, proof that all virgins start out with beautiful innie pussies?

No. I hooked up with an 18 year old that had beef curtains, but they weren't droopy like that.

They were huge, but they were so fucking rigid and stiff. It was also the tightest pussy, I've ever felt.
Make of that what you will.

sexbots can't get the clap

Yeah, but not that (((God)))

That's the point. If this renders most of the world sterile then only non-sluts will be allowed to pass on their genes

All it says really is that it produce infertility in women and blind babies what's the deadly part?

(>'¬')> this

take that flag off and show ur leaf kike

Oh come on join us for once, who the hell wants to be around a bunch of smelly shitskins anyway?

this image is such bullshit