What's the deal with Soylent? My mom buys these for my little sister as a school snack

What's the deal with Soylent? My mom buys these for my little sister as a school snack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=192JFhev33U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOYLENT GREEN.....IS.....
PEOPLE!!!

SHUT IT DOWN

It's just a very nutritionally balanced meal replacement drink. If you drink them as a snack you are going to get fat as fuck.

She could just like the reference. She could be into canibalism. She could be showing off. Or she just like taking the joy out of life. Could be all of them.

overpriced procesesed trash. if it doesnt walk on 4 legs, grow out of the ground, or swim don't eat it.

It's a quality meal replacement. She better make sure to measure her intake.
If they sold that shit in stores it's all I'd eat.
He obviously meant the bars.

>My mom buys these for my little sister as a school snack.
she is trying to make her boobs blossom..umm..grow

It started out as just a guy with a blog who did some home research on the exact minerals and compounds the human body needed. He bought them in bulk from labs and made his own shake out of it. He called it Soylent for lulz. His goal was to remove cooking and unnecessary time spent preparing food from his life and wanted to just drink 100% of his meals. His blog became popular and people wanted to buy it. He started a company and now he sells the formula he came up with.

Look at the people drinking Soylent.
They all look like skeletons

What about chicken?

>grow out of the ground

You don't plant chickens.

Packaged communism.

>what's the deal with soylent
I swear to god I never heard about this shit until a few weeks ago when shills starting making threads about it here

laugh you stupid fucking idiots and wonder why you deserve what is happening and the shit storm to come. They sacrifice, eat, torture rape and brutally murder children in the name of satan. Why would it be so surprising if they took it to the next level of depravity.

They've mastered torture, and human pain to another level we can't fathom or imagine. What is the next step of degeneracy and how can they make it one step worse?

youtube.com/watch?v=192JFhev33U

Soy is not fit for human consumption.

You're right. I just buy the chicken from the supermarket
The mexicans at the farm plant them.

It's not bad for a quick "meal"... Only had the Soylent coffee drink things. Taste fine. Comparable to a slim fast shake on the flavor scale.

No shill here. Just my 2 cents.

soylent is like any other meal replacement bar except these get recalled half a dozen times a year for making people sick from poor quality control and are more expensive

The bars were only available for a couple months last year. They were put on hold because a small portion of people were having intestinal problems after eating them.

They were fucking awesome though. It was a great breakfast when I could get them.

Chickens can swim, you weren't wrong