As a former blue-collar Donald Trump supporter from Indiana (sorry for Mike Pence...)...

As a former blue-collar Donald Trump supporter from Indiana (sorry for Mike Pence...), I've found that due to his perverted actions (like forcing his own adult daughter to sit on his fucking lap), I cannot support him any longer.

I tolerated only so much of his antics during the presidential election (does he have the temperament to keep us out of a war??), but I can't support someone who belongs in the set of a Chris Hansen sting, not at the G-20 meeting.

I'm so ashamed of both letting Trump overthrow Clinton and for being an American today. I feel like packing up and moving to a decent country, like Canada or some nice little Caribbean island, where the leaders actually lead and don't go on Twitter Tantrums (Twittrums).

Please stop appropriating hero academy characters for these shitty bait images, it's upsetting, especially when using alien queen and froppy.

I bet All Might would support Trump

Trolls feed on responses
Just don't reply seriously
Also there is an option named after an herb that is useful if you do

False, you are a shitposter that posts the same b.s. every day. Why aren't you using your usual westboro Baptist copypasta? when will this autist get banned?

did anybody else think that girl had fur instead of skin?

As someone from indiana you aren't from indiana.

Hey uh, got a daughter that I can marry to take your citizenship? Unironically believing that Canada is superior to the U.S. should be classified as mental illness.

If you want to use anime characters for your propaganda, use another anime for fucks sake
Leave the Hero Academy out of this

Who would get baited by these and in any case wouldn't sage?
>going for smoke with high hopes

No. Alien Queen is not a furry

link the discord server you guys are using

Hello comrade
How's the land of corn and meth treating you?

Love corn hate meth, its so/so.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Ever notice that it's ALWAYS shitty red states that have problems with drugs, sex and crime?

crush those libshits. Stay vigilant

this is now a redpill thread.

Nah don't bump this reoccurring shitpost thread like that, odd that the mods never ban this mentally ill person though (it's the same op every day).

There are 9 of us, Republidumb.

Im from Indiana too and I can assure you that you are not from Indiana.

>People falling for weak ass bait

He basically just is Trump to begin with.

SAGE

Concern trolls should kill themselves.

Then go and do it you Nigger. Why are you posting here in the first place? To see if it's a good idea? Apparently voting for trump was a bad idea so what is a good idea then? Stop shitting up my country.

I wanna fug that pink girl

>As a former blue-collar Donald Trump supporter

"Clintonite Shill"