>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 6
>Infighting between JAI and HTS near Al-Ashari
>IS took over Imam Gharbi village close to Qayyarah West airbase in rare attack from Hawija pocket
ISF squeeze ISIS into an area of only 0.36 sqkm in Mosul's Old City
>US Secy of State Tillerson "The United States is prepared to explore the possibility of establishing with Russia joint mechanisms for ensuring stability"
>2nd day of Astana talks wrap up with rumors of ceasefire prepared, SY armed opposition joins talks
>Palmyra: SAA advances in NE Palmyra, they reached the Hulayhila area, will advance towards Sukhna. 1km to Al-Hail gas field
>DeZ: Nonstop RuAF bombing of IS
>Raqqa: SDF breach IS defenses, captured the Palace of the Maidens and the Abdul Malik School
>E Ghouta: SAA resumes attack, capture several buildings in Taibah sector, NE Jobar
>RU Tu-95MS strategic bombers hit IS targets
>Ru military police to patrol de-escalation zones in Syria

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5p_U8J0iRQ&list=PLF7F6764E884FF8
youtube.com/watch?v=plBpecMeW9o
youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/883406343549399041
thedailybeast.com/this-is-trumps-plan-to-team-up-with-putin-in-syriaand-leave-assad-in-power
archive.is/CHdKa
twitter.com/Malala
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for fuck off Schlomo, no fp for you this bread.
>inb4 'firsting your own threads'
muh (((sportsmanship))) amirite?

YOU BEAT ME TO THE POST!

something something death to someone something

my friend do you ever go to slep?

have some art and some righteous music to purify thy soul and guide your hand to good works.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5p_U8J0iRQ&list=PLF7F6764E884FF8

going to bed /sg/
>Stay /comfy
>Keep shitposting
>Ignore the bad shills/redd*tards
Have a QT on me!

FUCK, I MADE AN IMPORTANT POST IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEE

wew, I wish to fuq this maiden

Should I have a malibu and coke? I think I drank too much of it last night but now I have a hankering for some more

Cute....the girl is ok too I guess

All the Euros are asleep, huh

This is the most posts I've made in an /sg/ thread for a couple of years

Can this be true?? Really??

12th for Chartouni

Would be an unprecedented statement if true, but the Jihadists would never agree to it

>tfw born in le wrong generation and not wealthy enough to experience the high cultured, western way of living only allowed to the very rich while us poor masses have had classical and high culture usurped from us by the powers of mass media, corporations, and a cabal of post-modernist propagandists

youtube.com/watch?v=plBpecMeW9o

g-glory to B-Bashar....

literally will never happen
half the dedicated members still loyal to these groups at this point would rather join isis to be honest

Asalaam W'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa Barakatu
May Allah strengthen the Mujaheddin and bring down the taghut Bashar and his army of Rafidha amen.

It's true and verified.

But I'm not so sure that they'll keep not fighting the government.

If they join IS or whatever then screw it more meat for the Daraa meat grinder.

>when just got here
>check last thread
>people bitch about how the bolshies killed muh cool emperor and raped his kids and sheit
>in a thread bout syria
what the hell are you guys even talking about?

What's the endgame here? Sounds like the USA is softening to the SAA, or at least they're acting like it.

>What's the endgame here?
No one knows US keeps flip floping every day. It's a fucking mess when Tillerson, Trump or Haley contradicts each other often.

Trump doesn't really seem to care about Syria as much as Obama did so we can guess that Syria well be given to Russia.

Good morning, Assad is still alive, yes?

Assad will outlive the next 5 US Presidents

>so we can guess that Syria well be given to Russia.
It would be better for everyone, but at the same time it would be a huge failure for US.

True but its not like we really even had to be there, we already influence Iraq heavily.

glory to assad-kun

kun? Have some respect

>On Thursday, Trump delivered some of his sharpest remarks about Moscow since becoming president, urging Russia to stop its "destabilizing activities" and end its support for Syria and Iran.
>Tillerson said Friday that he sees no long-term role for the Assad family in Syria going forward. How Bashar Assad "leaves is yet to be determined," he said.
>"We urge Russia to cease its destabilizing activities in Ukraine and elsewhere, and its support for hostile regimes including Syria and Iran, and to instead join the community of responsible nations in our fight against common enemies and in defense of civilization itself," Trump said in Warsaw.

None of this inspires confidence in the current US policy

>in defense of civilzation itself
>supports commie kurds saudis turks and other assorted niggers

Hahahahahaha

>come to /sg/
>the first post isn't the "death to" pasta by the fascist flag
I never knew how much I could miss that.

>That feel when you have no control over your own FP
Feels bad man. Sorry Syria bros, these fuckers do not speak for .us

What the fuck is up with rest of Sup Forums? filled with "kill antifa", fake news threads. almost like pol is being raided. don't let them infect sg too.

We wen through this multiple times already, don't read rest of the Sup Forums if it bothers you, I sure don't

F

>"T-that's fine t-trump... y-you go play with p-putin for a bit...."

is it bad i that i cant tell if trump is refusing to shake bibis hand or if bibi is ushering trump away?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA KIKE BTFO

seems like bibi gave him a nudge and Trump just mindlessly walks off stage

Wait wheres that Erdogan original meme.

The original one wasn't Erdoshit, but here's that one. The original was with a guy named Salman or something.

The meme is so true about Turkeys foreign policy.

kill the mudslime assad

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

So what Russia gets from this ceasefire is to police that zone? They might as well give that territory to Assad then.

>see the thumbnail
eww not fucking clicking that
fuck trump b t w t b h

>even giving a (you)
stop it

>Australian "Army"

why do we even spend as much as we do on the "defense" force?
its not like we are ever going to need it at this point

someone needs to give you guys nukes ASAP

To die for Israel
Why else?

Real talk though, the indos and chinks north of us are pretty blood thirsty

so you can be apart of our "coalition of the willing" while we defend freedom and stability in the world :^)

Doublas is precious.

>the indos and chinks are pretty blood thirsty
well ignoring the chinks (because lets face it if we are at war with chinks its probably ww3 and the nukes have just left their silos so who gives a fuck who "wins" at that point)
if the indos decided to try shit we would have the yanks the sheep fuckers the brits all backing us and their is really no way they can "attack australia" so to speak anyway with their army in the state it is
lets also not forget P.N.G E.T and the solomons which are essentially our client states who would likely allow us to base troops/ships/planes in em
but still an out and out war with indon is still pretty out their so still pretty unlikely.. whatever

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/883406343549399041

>blumpf and Putin are now better bros than Putin and assad

w-what does this mean for our movement fellow assadpedes? I don't want anything bad to happen to our BASED sandniggers

i think its pretty cool actually be good if putin and trump work together to bring peace to syria with the help of assad

Assad will stay.
thedailybeast.com/this-is-trumps-plan-to-team-up-with-putin-in-syriaand-leave-assad-in-power
archive.is/CHdKa
also
>Iwata on wall
A fucking Sonygger.

Is this before or after his latest comments on Syria stating that he sees no long-term role for the Assad family in Syria going forward. Also it's pretty ironic that Trump supporters are going off of sites like the daily beast w/ unnamed sources to defend Trump's foreign policy. I think I'll wait to see what the admin actually does and not what is allegedly said because so far policy from Obama to Trump hasn't changed a bit. Infact Trump has taken more overt action against the Syrian government than Obama did.

He actually said that.
HOWEVER
Thats just words so far. Stil better than saying something opposite.

Morning senpaitachi, any gainz?

[spoiler]99% certain there weren't why do I even ask anymore[/spoiler]

ASSad will pay for his crimes against the Syrian people

No gains, SAA and friends are grouping up for double kotel action.

Is senpaitachi a new wordfilter or am I just a massive mental retard who never noticed it?

It's F.A.M.S.

wait, this shits no real, right?
thats not trump...

>just went on (((TYT))) video on the ceasefire
>go in comments
>"you know i dont really like trump but ill give em credit for this this was good"
>first reply
>"FUGGGG YOUUU FUCKING RUSSIAN SHILL trump let putin fuck him hes trying to destroy muh precious america"
so to you neo-libs now a days what do you have to do to NOT be a russian agent?
does trump have to pull an american Khrushchev and put fucking nukes right on the russian border?
will that be enough?
do these people really want billions of people to die THIS much?

I'll take "what is partisan politics" for $400, Alex.

Bilal, you wide nosed nigger, I tought you are from NY.

He keeps flip flopping, but the land invasion hasn't come yet, and he may just stand on the sidelines impotently as Assad takes back Syria.
The day I see this I will cum buckets.

>does trump have to pull an american Khrushchev and put fucking nukes right on the russian border?

Well they are pretty much already is in Germany and Turkey.

OH GOD
BANA ALABED V2.0 HAS JOINED TWITTER
BRACE YOURSELVES

twitter.com/Malala

this: There are plenty of the same type of people on both sides that will blindly defend/attack anything and everything based on their party bias. It's how the kikes maintain control.

i meantmore like a cuban missle crisis type event scenario
for instance imagine if america overthrew the gov of belarus(know it would never happen but roll with it) then placed nukes in the country (ie a sudden massive and immediate escalation) all the while being actively belligerent and threatening to nuke russia

Imagine the butthurt if Russians were to put nukes in say, Baja California or something

Is this real?

>but the land invasion hasn't come yet
Except for the US bases being built on Syrian soil without government approval, but I get what you're saying. A continuation of the Obama Syrian policy shouldn't be considered a victory though.

yup, its real

Well. They already pretty much did this, check Ukraine. Country doing everything to join NATO/bring US troops/anything on it's soil while reducing living standards for population. Sure it won't happens right now but what is decade in empires standoff.

Assad must go.

do you think syria is the next vietnam and will end the same way? (ie massive anti-intervention-war sentiment at home and more and more people becoming openly anti cold-war NATO and usa while people in other countries even allied ones condemn the U.S eventually forcing a withdraw)

not according to trump

Who said they aren't there? You know you don't need to build ground facilities to have nukes nearby :^)

TRUMP YOU TRAITOR WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

damn fuck this shit
ex-BASED putin doesn't need to team up with gringold blumpf
assad needs to go on his own

Well I mean sure but why would you spill the beans :^)
Not everything has to be said, after all

>"We urge Russia to cease its destabilizing activities in Ukraine and elsewhere, and its support for hostile regimes including Syria and Iran, and to instead join the community of responsible nations in our fight against common enemies and in defense of civilization itself," Trump said in Warsaw.

Which day are we talking about?

Goodnight /sg/ going to be dreaming of concrete and Alawite qts tonight, Latakia soon.

Later guys! I'll be awake in 4 hours lol

Not sure if those are Desert hawks or not but they were the ones who were showing off Kamaz "Vystrels"

i just cant.....

nope
also your history is a little shaky on vietnam

Nice. I have the same vest as liberators. Feelsgoodman

>Wearing a gold watch into combat

> mfw the "Trump movement" is no longer a movement to drain corruption from the system or to make America great again
> mfw it's just hyperpartisan imperialism and crap health care reform

the "trump movement" is like the "reagen republicans" a fake re-branding of "neo-conservatism"
the only good thing about trump is he was better then the guy he ran against cant say that for Reagan....