Do women talk about politics when men aren't around?

i imagine that when they do it's extremely shallow and nothing like the deep, thought-provoking dialog we enjoy on Sup Forums

nope. they talk about laundry, work and mostly men. stupid bullshit mostly

Yes but they just say whatever they think will cause the people around them to nod in agreement with what they're saying. Acceptance is the only thing that matters to women.

>WHITE PEOPLE
>WHITE

Women only talk about men when men aren't around.

>omg liek the patriarchy was so oppresive today, didnt get my raise even though i sucekd my boss dick
etc.

The dykes do. Real women talk about the kids.

They do, but it's mostly just herd behavior, checking that they all have the "correct" opinions for that group of people. You could get a 20 religious Republican soccer moms and 20 liberal femme-dyke tumblrites and their conversations will be mirror images of each other, just virtue signalling and agreeing. On the off chance they encounter a dissenting view the two parties just freeze each other out or drop the unpleasant topic.

"politics" to them is basically anything being trotted out by the MSM. They all lie together and act like they agree on everything. Most of them are too stupid to understand or too afraid to go against the grain. Women are pretty much fucking retarded.

>"who are you voting for"
>"idk, whoever everyone else is voting for"
>"oh"

>women """""""""talking"""""""""" about politics

Talk shit about other women who aren't present

This. Women are extremely self conscious about the way other women think of them. This causes them to never actually form opinions of their own, and just go with what's considered acceptable in their group of friends. Or they just copy the political opinions of their Significant other.

Women can't talk about politics. They avoid it and get annoyed of you try to talk more in depth than whatever opinion they heard on the news. All women regardless of their leanings.

Women are glorified incubators. Their "opinion", if such an insipid animal can have one, is to virtue signal how approved by "the group" their opinions are.

Truly Godly women talk about politics in terms of how it affects their family and themselves. Traditional oriented women will vote for the sake of their families interests for example.

Liberal women will vote according to their own selfish needs, and whenever they talk about politics it'll mostly boil down to "how awful the world is and how I wish everyone would just be peaceful, I want world peace."

>pol
>deep, thought provoking

Come on, I love this place but this is nothing but shitpost central most of the time. I usually browse hoping that someone like FBI user or that military strategist, who once posted about the truth of the middle East, will come back and give us some real shit to chew on

I hate to say it but pol was so much better pre election

Insofar as they don't stray towards topics that disrupt the group dynamic... which means everything is shallow and false as fuck.

lurk more

If a woman talks in the woods and there's no man around to hear her, is she still wrong?

Women don't even fucking read books and get most of their shit from Facebook kikery.

You would be lucky to see them even talk about surface level shit like the refugee crisis, of which I can guarantee you without a shadow of doubt that they would take an emotional view of it and say Europe needs more refugees.

Do not listen to most females. Holy fuck. It takes a strong fucking hand to guide them in realization that liberalism is nothing but fucking societal necrosis and entropy. Schopenhauer might've been a moody bastard but he nailed it with regards to most women.

i was obviously kidding. this place is shite

To be fair I want niggers, Mexicans, Dominicans, Peurto Ricans, Dune Coons, and other assorted shitskins to get out of my country to achieve peace and harmony

Far left is best girl

wow the feet the legs oh my

Their conversation depth on the subject of politics is about as deep as their understanding for physics and engineering.

Yeah I sensed that but still wanted to whine anyway

I can't tell if this is sarcasm

I don't know, my mother in law calls the French frogs and makes fun of Jews while in groups of people

How many times do we have to see this thread.

Same words same picture

Sage

>"idk, whoever has the biggest dick"
fixd

roastie detected

Women only status signal. They compare purses, cars, boyfriends, houses, jewelry, kids, .... If they have opinions they are high status opinions like " isn't it terrible about Haiti " and it's was Hillary's turn trump is literally Hitler.

No. Their conversations revolve around sex and men and sex with men. They are vapid empty beings whose only value is their vagina and eggs.

Some of them realize this and quickly snag a man to marry and have kids with before their looks and eggs deteriorate. These are the smart ones.

The rest remain single, keep riding the cock carousal, and think that the ride will last forever.

The other girls encourage her to do this while laughing and talking shit about what a stupid whore she is when she leaves the room.

They tell her she will find a good man but they know she never will. All the good men are too smart for that. Her friends enjoy watching her suffer.

Now she's 30, unmarried, childless, and kills herself. Her friends feign sadness but deep down they saw it coming and know she deserved her fate. This is the future she wanted.

Why? Because unlike their whore friend these girls were smart enough to avoid becoming members of the Dead Roasties Society.

UNDERATED

hahahaaahahaahaaah

if they did, their conversations would just equate to "women could be president hur dur dur" "i think criminals could run the country if we give em a chance"

what's the difference between what you're saying in your post and 95% of men's conversations consisting of muh dick, muh sportsball, muh constitution ?!(outside of us pol/s)

then you're in the right place *hands fidget spinner
he's obviously sarcastic and somewhat serious..

Not since every woman gave up their life long dreams of becoming the first female president.

>complains about shitposting
>believes larpers like FBI user or that military strategist

kek

They better fucking not.

My wife works with all white women in a midwestern state. She knows they all voted for Trump so there has to be some political discussion.