Antifa Investigation General

This thread is to spread your knowledge and the info from the antifa chats to connect antifa members to funds and to expose their schemes.

Antifa members get 25 Euros an hour if they fight right wingers:
antifaev.wordpress.com/wieviel-staatskohle-kann-ich-abgreifen/

Peter Flasterstein:
antifaev.wordpress.com/der-vorstand-von-antifa-e-v/

vice.com/de_at/article/xw877w/dieser-stadtrat-zerlegt-die-afd

Damian Monstrant:
(managing director)

change.org/p/antifa-ug-geschäftsführer-damian-monstrant-absetzen-jetzt

Prev.:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
google.de/amp/www.spiegel.de/kultur/gesellschaft/aufklaerung-ueber-fake-news-correctiv-erhaelt-geld-von-george-soros-a-1141799-amp.html
afa.net/the-stand/culture/2017/04/antifa-and-the-looney-left/
info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/deutschland/heinz-wilhelm-bertram/linker-demo-tourismus-mit-steuergeldern.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello shills

>he fell for the organized antifa meme perpetrated by raiders from some other chan

Antifa chat:

1/4

2/4

You are seriously obsessed hans-deutschenschwanzanon

Why not find out about their accts though SIGINT and find where the money is coming from? It's surely going to go through multiple shell entities and laundering if it's wired. If it's all cash deposits, then HUMINT is necessary.

See:

Sage

bost bogs

Shockwave#3657
Based Bradley#9514
Nanotech#7165

Read the OP and the last thread carefully. BND worker said those names don't exist. Wrong! (Flasterstein and Monstrant)
They do and are in antifa.
/leftypol/ said taz is satire.
Wrong again, even disproven by their own website. Antifa pays their protesters. Btw. Bait threads from leftypol are usually blacked threads, white boi btfo, nazilarp or “Defend this right now“

3/4

4/4

Reminder that these are nearly braindead shills from 8 ch that think they can "improve moderation" by doing divide and conquer tactics.
All the "Christian Generals" and other retarded divisive religion threads are of their doing.

Are some of their names.

were proud of you son.

Btw leftypol is raiding again:
1/2

2/2

How is it divide and conquer when I stay in the fucking thread for so long? And why do you think that the BND is any better than the CIA?

german hero, i made you this instrumental

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

Bump.

Sage.

No I honestly don't understand it. I post my thread to expose antifa, while /leftypol/ is sliding threads and simultaniously shitting in my thread, and in the end I'm accused of being of /leftypol/. Like wtf?

well, if he believes that its real, then why not.
He is probably not german though.

Correctiv is the equivalent of CTR/ Shareblue here in Germany and openly funded by George Soros:
google.de/amp/www.spiegel.de/kultur/gesellschaft/aufklaerung-ueber-fake-news-correctiv-erhaelt-geld-von-george-soros-a-1141799-amp.html

afa.net/the-stand/culture/2017/04/antifa-and-the-looney-left/

These guys are from h8 chan. I got that wrong.
See: So please bump this and don't be influenced by shills!

well, it would be good to have the whole context of the chat group, what gets discussed usually, and, what is the talk before and after that particular chat.
Also, you aren't a german, are you?

>shill calling others a shill
Nice try. You know damn well the only way to get the info on the money trail is to actually follow it. Antifa may be retarded, but their (((masters))) probably told them some easy-to-follow instructions so they won't fuck it up and reveal where the money trail begins. That's really the question OP is asking. Where to start.

You start by finding out either deposits or dead drops. Most likely dead drops. Hell if you find it, you can deprive them of funds and make yourself richer, and they can't go after you legally because many of their acts are itself illegal.

yeah, the amount of possible shilling is suspicious

You don't have an idea.
Read this thread. OP is a known /leftypol/ shill, and has been coordinating shit.

Okay np O can answer that. Chill. I'm in a leftwing group, because in Germany is everything fucking leftwing. So the screens are from a big whatsapp group of around 100 people. The antifa faggots always discuss such things there, because contrary to the USAthey are “respected“ and never endure contrary opinions. Antifa even hopes to recruit people from the group and regularly shills for their fighting apartment and other general antifa events. They don't know that I'm rightwing as fuck!

aaaand....how do you know that?

I can*

Yes, we know that already.
I have to ask you once again, are u a german?

read the thread faggot.
someone's been infiltrating them for a while, screencapping their antics.
they've been doing this sort of shit for a while, remember the /Communism General? threads? That was them.

^ this shill has been exposed fuck off antifa kraut fucking KEK

yes, be that as it may, but we are here to see wether som chat logs could be real. I nhave seen nothing to warrant your dead certain asessment that op is a known leftypol shill.
if you could point me to a leftypol thread where these logs were forged though..

Fuck off and lurk more

If you were around for longer, you would have seen those leftypol threads linked.

Y u always asking if I'm german?

> not linking those leftypol theads
my point stands, unprofessional silly twit faggot

I translated the fucking chat and I'm OP. Ask me anything in german...

because you have got a german flag and i suspect you aren't one.

Ask away.

wie kann man, als deutscher, die namensreferenzen in dem als authentisch behaupteten unterhaltungsprotokoll nicht verstehen?

Alda gleich so ne Sache? Kek. Moment.

. Ich hab am 8 Juni so nen thread erstellt, jedoch nicht übersetzt.

Also hab ich angefangen im thread zu übersetzen. Später hat dann noch wer anders übersetzt, dessen Screencap ich lieber genommen habe, da seins wörtlich und meins Sinngemäß war.

(Du meinst, dass er Flasterstein übersetzt hat, oder?)

ich meinte nicht die übersetzung.
Sollte die von dir eingebrachten protokolle der weisen der antifa authentichsch sein, hätte dir klar sein müssen dass die autoren sich da einen spass machen und dass das nicht notwendigerweise bedeutet das das alles ein /fake/laarp/oder hoax ist.
Du weisst schon was die namen bedeuten oder? ich hatte nicht den eindruck
wie dem auch sei, ich fürchte da ist doch etwas mehr context über die chatgruppe notwendig, um leute zu überzeugen dass das kein larp ist

Ich habs auch so an der Grenze gesehen. ABER: Es wird häufig was mit Antifa gepostet.
Und die Sache mit Flasterstein kam von ner mail, die Flasterstein weitergeleitet hat.

Fuck that gibberish

und diese mail hast du?

I have something new. The antifa person accuses the sane liberal of trolling (the one who complained about antifa getting money, and protesters getting paid)

yeah i could definitely go for a fuck.
OP *might* have sth. interesting (or not), but everyone is accusing him of shilling im Brustton der Überzeugung, so were talking some german

Du weisst aber schon, weshalb ein antifant amüsant finden könnte, sich als Flasterstein auszugeben?

Reminder to ignore shills where you see them.

i have no idea how to authentificate this for certain, but you got to find a way to document the parts youve shown in a larger context so that one can see that it is a real group and not only some dedicated one for the purpose of producing fragments to post as b8

Point taken. Nope I don't. I got it told to my face. I'm just surprised about that behaviour, since those people are from Antifa. I guess it feels weird, if they'd talk like that to each other (Antifa is not really conservative or claasic liberal to make jokes like that about Jews) and we don't have (open) conservatives in the Group.

lock them commies up

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

Ich denke da bist du einfach etwas schussellig.
Ein pflasterstein ist das was die aus der strasse puhlen um damit zu werfen, Ist halt luschtig, wenn sich der grosse vorsitzende des antifa chapters so nennnt, haha halt. das ist alles... sollte deine gruppe authentisch sein
dokumentier das besser, repost

I just found this:

info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/deutschland/heinz-wilhelm-bertram/linker-demo-tourismus-mit-steuergeldern.html

>get money from state
>documented in 46 seperate occasions
>where the money comes from is not always easy to track
>antifa travel got money from the “landprogram for toleranz, domocracy and world openness“

Okay. Thank you for bumping this. Kinda sux that that is nearly all I got.
>pic related is their call for training

However that might be standard, or maybe if you contacted them u'd find them offering you money

I clicked through the links and it seems like they have a mole in the police department, or I'm just retarded and it's common knowledge to know exactly how much police will show up beforehand.

huh? Are you out of the group now? can't you go back in time and review the entire history?