What is this site??? holy molly

HONESTLY GUY YOU NEED TO STOP THIS, YOU CREATING SOME SERIOUS SHIT IN PEOPLE'S MIND, THAT IS ABSOLUTLEY UN-COOL.

I CAME HERE TO SEE WHAT THE FUZZ WAS ABOUT, WHEN I READ IT IN A TUMBLR POST.

I thought it's just memes and stuff like that, but you're actually nazis and real racists. It's really shocking to me to actually see this first hand. I've battled against racism online like I'm supposed to, but this... I just can't, this is honestly frighting. Y'all should consider changing this attitude. This is unnecessary, supporting Drumpf and Hitler, I thought me left these things behind. I guess I'm the stupid one thinking this was already over, but here it is.

YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP RACISM AND LOVE EACH OTHER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=trbfeXG1zyI
youtube.com/watch?v=tWXCEX6CCFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, but the truth is sometimes racist. Deal with it. Sicko control freak.

slow down there keyboard warrior.

the nazis and racists here are truly the scum of society. Leave while you still can.

larp longer, try harder

>Like im supposed too
At least you noticed how you've been conditioned by (((them))). Keep coming back you'll learn more everytime

Friendly reminder Sup Forums is a christan board fuck these larping natsocs
But they are right you should be gassed too

>I CAME HERE TO SEE WHAT THE FUZZ WAS ABOUT
And now you'll never leave.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
nice LARP faggot

why is this still on the front page?

The first step to recovery OP is admitting you're a blue-pilled faggot

>YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP RACISM AND LOVE EACH OTHER.

Yeah let's just do like the Germans and burn our cities down while refugees go fickificki on our women!

fuck off crazy cunt

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

CNN? Is that you?

>unironically responding to this blatantly obvious bait post
>not saging

What in the actual fuck are you yammering on about? This is obviously not the place for you, so GTFO. But we like it here and you're fucking with the vibe.
Take your tiny dick and big fucking nose, and shove them both up your ass, bigger bitch.

Checked, keked on bigger bitch ahaha

>IF I HAVE TO PUT YOU ALL IN CAMPS TO HELP YOU
>GOD HELP ME
>I'LL DO IT
>I'LL HELP YOU ALL

Fuck of ecologic Jew loving nigger faggot trannie leftist

if it's true:

You fucking retarded fag, get out of your fucking bubble.

The real word is full of racism and violence, If you get shocked by this you're not ready for real life. Your parents will die one day, you way get cancer, you could lose all your money, you could go to jail. But no! You get scared by the word nigger.

nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger

and hail fucking Hitler
if it's LARP

fuck you, LARPER

inorite?

What is (((them))) and I tell you, I'm not conditioned or whatever the hell that means. Dellusional kid.

who is this semen demon

I keep reading about being red-pilled or blue-pilled?

I've got too many answers, hard to keep up

Right?
Fucking hell. I hate using my phone but it's so damn nice outside that I must consume alcohol on the front porch whilst perusing the interweb.

sage this stupid bait thread you absolute faggots

This is what I mean, how can we moderate such behavior to 0, to love and understand people for what they truly are.

You sir, are disgusting.

Sup Forums is one person.

>UN-COOL.
>FUZZ

Seriously though , are we in hell? this is horrible i hate myself and i hate everything and i just want to die.

Holy shit m8! You really don't know much then do you? Damn! I would leave now if I were you: this place will destroy you and your dumb ideas about the world.

you should kys OP also saged.

Then why do you all have different ID's (guess that is how this works, with IDs)

Nice trying tricking me, I'm not that stupid for being a woman you know? Woman can actually do stuff. Hahahaha

Fuck off kike.

Why do you believe all human groups are the same? Because you have been taught that way since you were a child. However, there's no proof behind it, so the claim can be dismissed. On the other hand there is a significant amount of evidence that Arabs, Latinos, Blacks, and Australoids have lower intelligence tham whites and are more likely to commit crime. Do you want blacks who commit crime and have low IQs to be in your country? I certainly don't

Lurk more, newshit.

Hey OP, I read your post, and I really wanted to tell you that not all of us are like that, #notall/pol/

It's a cultural board

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Wow that's a gross video. Ha! I bet he got it for being a racist.

Stepping up in the game with the infamous pepe meme.
*put glasses on*

Drop your best race redpills

i want to watch it all burn

Conditioned people don't realized that they are conditioned until they no longer are.
Social trends and media are in your face every day. From the education you went through as a child to the expectations from society given to you by the wealthiest and most influential people on Earth you are conditioned to seek some things and avoid others.
Until you look at the details and start thinking for yourself in entirety you will remain conditioned. What's popular isn't always what's right. You have an obligation to your own family and cultural group. A stranger is not equal to your neighbor.

Learn how to time travel you fucking normie.

You stupid nigger

Mods really need to do their fucking job

Oh, phew. Thanks for letting me know, how was your experience the first time?

Read online you can double-reply, that's nice.
We're equal because we're humans, there should not be something else to it. We all deserve the same things, without questioning. Always respecting certain things, like gender preference.

this is a place where all the society's outcasts come to escape from real life, what the hell did you fucking expect

you have ALL of the real world, just leave us have this one little fucking site

Its pretty insulting how bad this bait is

Redditors actually fall for this bait.

(((Them))) means the Jews.
What's your opinion on Jews, tumblrite?

we don't want any undesirables in our special community for special people only

I'm not sure if this is bait or if it's a genuine post. The shutterstock photo makes me lean towards bait, but Poe's law is most definitely at work here. Either way, saged for being low quality drivel.

remember as above so below and so below as above. Now apply that to races, religions, nationalities, the list goes on.

>We're equal because we're humans, there should not be something else to it
Why though? Do you want your country overridden with low IQ, violent, and unemployed people? I certainly don't. Even an IQ drop of a few points can devastate an economy, as it will probably happen in the US as third worlders become the majority

Are you lost? I think you're lost. Go home, aka crawl back up into your own ass.

life is just unfair sometimes , most of the times , always

Late night to you, poo poo pee pee gas the kikes race war now

i wanna go home

Okay, that was a interesting read, and racist btw. But I guess I could say Black people in Africa are not that developed because of the lack of education. I'm sure if you put them through school they'll catch up (for they I mean, Africans living in Africa) In the US they are pretty much the same as any other.

The holocoust is not a joke.

Red-pill me on time travel

That's only because white people don't care about black people, if you would give them food they would be A-Ok.

>Shutterstock
>Meme flag

Yeeeah I'm not falling for this bait

life is just rough

I'm inclined to believe that this actually isn't bait; I used to browse tumblr before being redpilled and this is how they think.
So we're gonna redpill you.
The mark of a successful society is one in which the majority of people delay gratification. Sacrifice is an old and important idea and we evolved the practice so that our lives could be better. That's why the West is so powerful; not because men or the strong or some other Marxist bogeyman made it so, but because of traditions.
Now take a look at the average black person portrayed in the media. All of us on Sup Forums know that not all black people are impulsive or lazy (and Lord knows I'm a bit of a hypocrite for even talking about this, having only just gotten over my weed addiction) but that there's enough of a trend for it to be noticed. "Not all black people are niggers" is how some people like to put it.

I'll do everything I can policitically to stop retards from entering my country in mass numbers. It's also not a special community. It's a non-retarded community

are u larping or serious? cause holy shit are u a normie if real

Welcome to nu/pol/

nigger.
sage

Kek

give a man a fish he'll eat for a day
teach him to fish and you're called a racist for trying to solve the problem

If you can read all of this, your life will be changed. I'm challenging you, as an intellectual, to read this. If you're right in your convictions, then what you read here won't matter. If there's even a crack in your logic, you're going to stay here on Sup Forums forever like the rest of us.
Welcome to the hurtbox, your time in Tumblr's hugbox is over.

They're cool, nothing much to add.
youtube.com/watch?v=trbfeXG1zyI
I liked this music video about Jews

Yes, Tumblr and sometimes Reddit, but they can get Racist, so only on safe /r/

Can't read that.

Ok, that's not nice towards women.

Where are you from?
Your area must be different to mine if theirs no racism to see.

Well, first time on Sup Forums I dont remember, been so long, on Sup Forums I was kinda of shocked seeing the contrast in opinions compared to what was allowed on the rest of the internet, mostly relieved that there were places left where you could talk shit and be as "unPC" as you wanted to be. What made me truly interested in this place was the knowledge floating around in this place.

Something that caught my eye was someone mentioning depression being either 10 or 50 (dont remember which) times more prevalent now than 50-60 years ago, having struggled with depression myself I wanted to know more about why this was the case etc...

who said i was joking?

CNN brought my plight as a captured soldier...

This is bait. Come on man, its to perfect.
You are spot on about the rest though.

I know this is bait, I just came here to post this

boo hoo

boohoohoohoohoohoohoohoo *sniff*

AHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize that Politically Incorrect is mostly satirically.

Gr8 B8 M8
Not falling for it tho

The dem flag made me laugh, try harder next time and don't be so obvious

The truth will ruin you, leave while you still can.

Agreed.

Racist would be waking up and realizing that I don't like the color brown. I'm given factual evidence for why I think certain groups differ. And blacks still fail in the US and the Carribbean, even under the best circumstances. There is also proof that IQ only changes a few points from education, environment, or socioeconomic circumstances. So why do you persist in the notion that all groups are, on average, the same in intelligence and temperament? It makes 0 sense from any scientific perspective, especially when different ethnic groups have been separated from each other for hundreds of thousands of years.

But yet here you are posting in a shit thread further bumping this trash
Sure smells like summer

I'm sorry being captured as a pow is bait in your eyes. I hope you find someone that woudl fight for you as much as I have.

Let me introduce you to /ourjew/
youtube.com/watch?v=tWXCEX6CCFs

Nice reply, really adds to the conversation

gtfo normie pleb

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

Our shared self hatred is what brings us together. It is the purest form of love

>YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP RACISM AND LOVE EACH OTHER.

It's not racism, it's REALism. Maybe you haven't lived near blacks or muslim majorities. I think it's time you took the redpill.

>Drumpf
>still up to page 3 or above
sage

See a nigger, pull the trigger
Strike the Kike
Smear the queer
Flick the Spic

>all these faggots replying to this extremely poor bait and slide thread
fuck off leddit and dont come back

Bumpin in a bait bread.

all this shows is that jews are smart, so they get to the top. there is actual evidence of this if you look. You racist types aren't very bright