Uh-huh.

This is the water,
and this is the well.
Drink full,
and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes,
and dark within.

Forcing Gods Hand sounds like a cool scifi movie

The only thing about this whole prophecy that I dont agree with is the forcing gods hand part. Nothing can force gods hand.

explain yourself

can someone give me a quick rundown please?
i know all this was explained but i cant remember what it was all about now

>Putin and Trump agree to a cease-fire in Syria

hm. Maybe. There were reports that they talked in private or something while the g20 thing was going on. Maybe you're on to something.

While I agree with you, I feel like the operative words here are "they're trying"

There was a gnostic movement just after the death of Christ and into the rise of the early Christian church that decided the best way to proceed was to hasten the fall of the world and thus cause God to return earlier... They basically did unspeakable things with kids and eachother, and went out of their way to encourage degeneracy and make it contagious...

Also, just ponder the foundation of Israel... Who did it, and how? I'm fully aware that God can use any circumstance, and can make good come from evil intentions, but the intent seemed to be to hasten the end times' arrival or perhaps impact their own agenda positively at the expense of the Lord's plan. The real plot twist is that it's possible, if not probable, God was counting on exactly that when He was doling out the visions and prophecy, but I do feel like the powers that be at least fooled themselves into believing they were increasing their chances in the cosmic chess match

Are Trump and Putin the two voices?

If they are near simultaneously assassinated, possibly

My interpretation is Assange and Snowden both confirmed dead, or shits REALLY about to pop off and it's the two witnesses

I made one up to, regarding society:
>Everything that happens
>and everything you do
>is ultimately a product
>of the eternal Jew

GOTTA LIGHT?

Spread the word fuckers, the next part of the prophecy has been fulfilled. Next will be Francis dying and Peter II becoming pope.

Are you referring to the Jesuits by chance? Just read up on them, sick people. I know they were bad enough to be banned in England back when England was very respectable.

fuck off with this shit

Nostradamus was a faggot and a proponent of animal rights but at the same time he had two saint bernards dogs he never walked

Also; quads

I'm super curious about the bit about the Ravens... It's clearly a reference to this

biblehub.com/luke/12-24.htm

But I don't buy the implication that God will go missing or stop providing in some way... Is it a commentary on some interpretation that Gnostics/kabbalists/Mystics have pulled out of the verse through gematria or their gnarly biblical codes? It eats me up

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Honestly I think this is a huge steaming load, but since I like LARPing, I'll share my personal thoughts:

>It will happen after the weather cools
Either in the fall or winter or after 2017, when the earth's natural climactic variation beigns to reverse global warming.

>That's when they'll make their move
IBS HABBEDING!!! :DDDDDD

>The plans made long ago, before the founding of America, will come to fruition
Could mean literally anything

>They're trying to force God's hand
Probably some Revelations shit but pretty much could mean anything.

>Three branches will become one
Probably the some power within the U.S. Government overtaking the Presidency, Congress and SCOTUS.

>An Island will drift away
If not Brexit then something to do with Japan or Taiwan, or maybe some rogue state.

>The star will gorge itself on clay
One of the dozens of countries with a star on its flag will start land grabbing.

>Idols will speak and move about
Something to do with everyone taking retarded celebrities too seriously.

>The black flag will fly above the dome
ISIS or its affiliate will capure some important area that happens to have a dome-shaped thing near it, maybe the Dome of the Rock on a good day.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water
The first non-retarded prophecy IMO, probably something to do with China. Either the Three Gorges Dam will rupture or it'll be some shit to do with Tibet, since most of China's fresh water comes from the Himalayas.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
Could be so literally anything I won't even bother.

>A rock will stand on seven hills
Another good one, I think a strong conservative new Pope will reign over the seven hills of Rome. Maybe something to do with Moscow, since it's the second Rome and shit.

>The ravens will starve
My favorite. Vikings often used "he fed the ravens" as an epitaph for a great warrior, so maybe this means there will be no great war.

cont.

>A rock will stand on 7 hills

Maybe something to do with the pope going to Colombia and gaining something from it. Are (((they))) gonna do something with the pope?

I will stand up.

a ceasefire is defacto silence in wartime. The two superpowers of old calling a ceasefire the whole world will learn of this news.

It's possible that Jesuits participated in the foundation of Israel, but the gnostic shenanigans was pre-Jesuit. It's possible it's more like proto jesuit tho I suppose, because they are pretty gnarly...

>The bear will leave its cave forever
Russia will do something un-Russia-like

>The rod and the ring will strike
Could be so literally anything it hurts my brain just typing this.

I've heard of the rod and the ring one being something to do with the internal functions of an atomic bomb.

Can I get a quick rundown?

little-death

This word choice is interesting, what is the nationality of the person who said this? The Little Death is the direct translation of the French word for orgasm into english. It's not like everything is a conspiracy, but it stuck out to me as well because there is a British comedy called the Little Death that is chronically underrated. Hardest I've laughed since the first time I saw The Hangover

This, I think the two voices are Trump and Putin

Rome is built on 7 hills
the Vatican is seated there. Maybe a meteor will crash into the papacy and kill the pope?

like a fuck you you cucked bitch from god to Francis?

You're onto something here! I actually like this more than my initial idea about Snowden and Assange

How does that relate to rock will stand on seven hills?

And Peter the rock was the first pope. Interesting.

meteor is a rock you retard

in any case that's interpreting it too literally

who got

People need to be careful about prophesies.

According to the bible, a real prophecy comes true 100%. If a prophecy doesn't come true 100% you are supposed to kill the false prophet.

Maybe it is the rock and not a rock.

fuck you OP

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

Could the rock standing on seven hills be the travel ban?

It's a bible reference, pic related.

its from dune

This is my rifle,
This is my gun.
One is for fighting.
One is for fun.

POST YFW A LEAF FUCKING JUST PREDICTED WW3

Kek, glad I wasn't the only to think this.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

What would a "rock" be a metaphor for geographically? Legally?

>the rock is Christ
Um...guys?

rome,city built on 7 hills it has vatican in it,all popes are descendants of st.peter the rock.

huh

Cheers to waking up to a global conflict

It was also some Mesopotamian god symbol.

Is trump scheduled to go to visit the Vatican anytime soon again?

Hardly scientific is it Nostradamus.

Can someone please post the CNN pic with all the jews.

Thanks

you mean this one?

Here I sit, broken hearted
Paid a dime and only farted

How is the Vatican related to the Seven Hills?
Anyone know of a popular place in the bible with Seven hills?

That's not how it goes, faggot, it's
>Here I sit all broken hearted
>Tried to shit but I only farted
>Then one day I took a chance
>Tried to fart and shit my pants

They look like they need stands

I hope the raven one is cutting of aid to Africa

Y'all are fucking stupid. "The rock will stand on seven hills" is referring to the Prophecy of the Popes, wherein the final pope, Peter the Roman, is elected.
Now whether that comes true or not remains to be seen, but the leaf who posted the original prophecy was clearly referring to Peter the Roman.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills

Mecca and Jerusalem are included.

Makes sense once you realize that Trump is god. And that he really doesn't want to exterminate all Muslims in a nuclear hellstrom, because he's a good sensitive guy. But he really has no other choice.

So yes. In a sense his hand will be forced.

>It will happen when the weather cools
102 degrees at 1 AM

Im hoping the Bear leaving its cave forever is Califoria being knocked off the US by an Earthquake.

i hope a rock (meteor) hits jerusalem.
We can all only hope.

So it can only go down from here making this part true.

So a rock already stands on seven hills. Maybe it's the jihad breaking out in europe in full force

by the divines that audio should leak

What if this means the prophecy actually begins after the big Red Team Blue Team debate on climate change?

I was trying to tie in the pope and how peter the rock was the first pope so maybe they are referring to the last pope/false prophet. It's late. I apologize if I sound retarded.

Wouldn't that be a treat.

Nice to hear from you again. I won't need you to post your other picture to recognize you this time.

Out of curiosity, how did yesterday go overall? I had generally good feelings most of the day, but was hit with intense anger out of the blue around midday or so. Was this my own personal thing, or was this in relation to something else? Anyway, I hope you are doing well and that you continue to do well.

But has it not happened in the past when God created the great flood and destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah?

These are Baba Vanga prophecies, a bulgarian prophet. She predited 9/11.

Likewise. An irrational anger flooded my mind around 4pm PST. Only thing that shook it was going to the gym for 3 hours. Feeling at peace now but this feeling of intense expectant energy for the last few weeks is palpable. Are we being woken up for something?

They couldn't run around on their own? Were they cooped up indoors or on tethers? My bulldog gets her exercise really easily inside on days that are far too hot for her to be outside.

>reddit spacing

You fucktards DO know that this post was made by a LARPing canadian, right? Go to fucking 4plebs and search it yourself.

>no great war
Sad.

I'm a Larpican American. I know.

7/7/17 didn't happen yesterday

To be honest I have no idea; mine was sometime around 2PM EST and it lingered for about 30 to 45 minutes or so. It went from powerful and commanding to just being there, doing nothing, but still recognizable.

I doubt I'm being chosen for anything, but if I am, then so be it. It would make itself apparent eventually.

Of course we do; why don't you join in the fun?

Is this a Secret World quest?

That's a prophecy, made twenty years ago.

Source? Stop taking credit from what was probably that NEET that was related to one of the secret families with the Satan machine

Rome is called "a city on 7 hills".

Jesus told Peter "you are Peter/Petrus, that means rock". Since Peter became the leader of the Church, Catholics view each pope as a successor of Peter. So one interpretation is that this refers to election of a new Pope (Petrus/rock) in Rome (a city on 7 hills).

However, a curious fact is that there was no pope named Peter after the original Apostle Peter. There however exists a medieval prophecy which says that the final Pope will be named "Petrus Romanus", i.e. Peter of Rome.

>The rod and the ring will strike
A superhuman with both genitalia will strike.

Jokes aside it might also mean that there will be no babies made in the western world because of extreme feminism (ring) and MGTOW (rod)

Interestingly, the medieval text literally says:

> Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.[17]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

this. I always had Putin and Trump as "voices in silence that all will hear" . Nobody knows what they talked about, but all hear.

I keep thinking the seven hills refers to the seven continents of the world. They are just essentially hills above flooded lowlands.

Anyone? No? Just me? Maybe my dad?

Didn't think of that. Definitely a possibility.

Wrong!!! Antarctica's a round earth hoax.