Germans are worse than niggers

Germans are worse than niggers.

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/883476425604517888

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/883476425604517888
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE'RE COMING FOR YOUR DONUTS WHITEBOI

are you surprised? they have been like this for most of modern history.

Correction, Germans are niggers

Anarchists/communist protestors need to be shot on sight, period. These faggot larpers are given too much slack and need to be beaten back into their parents' homes to cry.

They don't have guns to shoot looters with.

Or as in Texas, swords!

You suck Germany. You give white people a bad name. We controlled antifa here you are antifa.

Germany needs Roof Koreans to keep law and order.

>2000 of antifa niggers
>It's all germans goys!
Anti German JIDF thread #104

Even if the protestors are bussed in, your govt not only permits these groups to operate with impunity but they undoubtedly support them to some extent.

Those "Germans" are speaking Arabic for some reason.

Those aren't Germans and 8/10 of every "German" protestor in the G20 arena I've seen had dark skin. These are middle-eastern migrants rioting. Watch it again and listen carefully. No deutshe spoken, all arabic.

>butthurt germigger

Germany is fucking shit and the reason we are all dead. It all goes back 100 years ago. FUCK GERMANS

I'm pretty sure if anyone then it's the united states that's at fault for modern society

What the fuck happened to you Germany?
When did you lose all your fucking honour?

Nothing is worse than niggers, faggot.

it's not their fault, they have weak leaders

oh I don't know, maybe the firebombs on dresden and a million of mongols and chinese (the red army) raping literally every women in the country? oh yes and those few dozen thousand american soldiers in germany who would shoot anyone if they dared to think that they can have some pride

>ethnonationalism

Oy vey its like ze 1920's again

Where's your fucking cycled pussy cops? Shut the fuck up faggot. Your country is shit in every imaginable way. Enjoy your future

Are you suggesting a country with democratic elections somehow ended up with bad elected officials? How can this be?

>fucks up a country for standing up against your precious kikes
>hurrhurrr ur country is shit
god I hate americans

Coming on here because 88 pol isn't talking about this stuff, why don't you guys have webms with sound? No one posts screamers on our website, its never been a problem. Why not?

oy vey indeet :)

No we fucked up his country because he went full retard and was invading everybody including your country.

The weird thing is, the germans totally deserved it.

Unfortunately, my inventive friend, you are correct. However as far as I know Europe willingly got into bed with Islam.

Have the lefties started making this situation out to be a victory yet?

At this point I want Germany to be nuked.Theres no going back.

How did Lucas get away with this character?

88 pol goes autistic when you criticize Germany

>rural G*rman retards chimpout and scare all the kikes away
>kikes come to US and pretend to be goyim
>70 years later burgers get blamed for kike degeneracy

I would say right about the end of the war, when their women were inseminated by ruskies

bullshit, all you faggots care about every time is your little jews, you don't hesitate to invade any country if it poses any danger to your kikes and marxists
just like america deserves to have 5% of their population to be straight white males
do remind me who killed kadhafi again?
>t-the germans are to blame for our love of kikes!!!!!!!!
ameritard delusions at their best

Israel and the US fund ISIS schools just like this in the arab world

rate

>all of them are white
>all of them are german master race
Sup Forums BTFO in one single video

The French did most of the work in (((liberating))) Libya.
>American industrialists fund the reich
>hitler returns the favor by sending us all the kikes that created the degeneracy of the Weimar Republic
G*rmans are histories biggest dindus and you seem to be a nigger lover.

What a fucking disgrace the entire German leadership needs to be strung up along with the police.

this

Sandniggers kill ghadaffi and France was behind you uneducated retard.

We have never invaded your country. You are in denial. Germany is shit and always (besides 10 years) has been. But continue blaming the us for all your continents problems. Fucking retard

France was behind it*

ahahahaha sure they did, THE FRENCH the masterminds of military, shut the fuck up idiot
>i-it's their fault we love niggers and jews
you can't be more delusional than this you kikepuppet nigger trash
99% of the world agrees that the world would be a better place without americans, you know you do something wrong when both the right and the left hates you

Germans ARE niggers nowadays.

Jealousy breeds resentment. You sound like a fucking retarded gypsy. Go read a book

>Hungarian educatio-
Not even going to finish because apparently it's nonexistent. You have nigger tier IQ.

>americans bitching about education
that's rich tyrone, now do a favor and kill yourself, that's two less kikepuppet trash in this world

And you're welcome for that computer we invented and the internet you're using. It's probably the most valuable possession in your commie bloc

GIDF plz. How many marks does Merkel put in your account for posts like this?

>Hungarian Tivadar Puskás invented the telephone exchange in 1877, while János von Neumann was the conceptual inventor behind digital computing. Peter Károly Goldmark invented colour TV in about 1940, while in 1936 Kálmán Tihanyi described the principle behind the first plasma TV and flat-panel TV. The high level programming language known as BASIC was co-invented in 1964 by Hungarian János Kemény. Another Hungarian Károly Simonyi started and headed the Microsoft applications group that was responsible for the hugely popular programs Word and Excel.
Oh yes thank you amerifats for letting us use our own inventions that are made by chinese companies

>we wuz inventors n sheeeiiit
Shut up, nigger.

>we wuz inventors

You are literally a nigger. Fuck off

>twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/883476425604517888
are all reifags complete shit?

>claim all the inventions made by europeans
>hurrhurrr enjoy our inventions
literal nigger kikes

no, YOU are literally a nigger mr 56%

The US is like 32% white and has the same average IQ as your country. You must be 68% nigger.

Hungary lets get one thing clear, your only use in the entire world is to give me beautiful swimmers to look at every 4 years and paprika

europe will fall to islam probably a full two centuries before america

its a muslim country what did you expect

and all that iq is centered in california and washington, strange isn't it?
yes let's be clear, your only use is defending jews, that's literally it

>Germans can unite only when it comes to stealing things
Really makes me think.

>US is 17% white
>Hungarians are dumber than a country that is 83% nigger
You retards are below Africa tier

RIP Germany,you had a good run

just nuke us

>Hungarian educatio-

Hmm.

>LMAO DUD FUCK CAPITALISM

[proceeds stealing coffeemakers]

>by our own estimates we're very good
typical ameritard bullshit
>hurr wats population density
autism

but let's be real here, you guys really want to convince others that americans are smart?
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
come on now

not all germans

And people on here have the nerve to say Dresden was a bad thing...

I noticed the same when there was demonstrations in France. You could see plenty of dark skins using the confusion to come from their suburbs and loot.

enjoy the pakis your dad fought for mate

Krauts have the natural want of fucking Europe

Nazi Germany wouldn't have fallen if America didn't intervene in Europe.
Do you have any idea how much potential Europe lost when the Nazis were defeat?

fuk off u bloody basterd bich

PISA and the OECD are French
>Hungarian educatio-
>population density
>at all relevant to IQ
Gonna need a picture of your hand to prove you aren't a nigger.

fucking germans killed me grandpa in the world wars
not gonna forgive them anytime soon

u saying wat
>having a hq in france means it's done by the french
you can't be this retarded
>american
oh wait yes you can

but yes keep just throwing nigger around, when there's a 100% chance that you have some nigger blood in you, like every american does

How old are you to remember that? Besides, wars are fought for different reasons and it's okay to say that one's family was fighting on the wrong side without knowing it.

So the US forces European boats to cross the Mediterranean to pick up migrants stranded a mere ten miles off the coast of Libya and then ferry them back to Europe. Now you're in denial

I licc ur mum pusi u basterd

>wars are fought for different reasons and it's okay to say that one's family was fighting on the wrong side without knowing it.
No. I don't give a fuck about wars. Just give him back. Fucking germans, GIVE EM BACK!

Things like that don't happen in civilized countries

they literally do though, if you deny this you are actually retarded
ill put my lolla into your momma and i'll be your dad and youl have to respect me basterd little bich

Your argument is that the Americans and the French have an elaborate conspiracy in which the OECD allows the US to inflate its scores because some Huniggeran retard will get triggered that he's dumber than actual niggers?

Embarrassing

Sorry about your grandfather, but remember that he cared enough to fight. You should ask yourself if your grandfather would be happy at the current state of the West after "his" side won.

Are you surprised about russian rape babies.

This is what happens when you mix german and russian together. The slav side takes over and becomes a white nigger.

my argument is that your country is a bunch of delusional niggermutt kikepuppets so you have 0 right to say anything about europe
>lil nigger boy is triggered

>the US is forcing Europe to take in refugees
No, your women just love Muslim cock. Not our fault you prefer to beat off to anime.

get Kalergi'd faggot

ANTIFA is from Europe; Italy then Germany.

stop bullshitting, there's literally american funded NGOs transporting the migrants, it's recorded and there's a shitton of evidence
not to mention the constant whining and backlash we got from the american government for our anti migrant policies and we still do
>muh based trump tho
bullshit we get the same shit from americans that we got during obama

hot

to be honest though I'm pretty comfy now, 98% of our population is non jewish whites and the government is dedicated to keep it that way while the us will lose all it's white population in 2 generations and turn into africa 2.0

ahahahaha sure they did, THE AMERICANS the masterminds of helping brown people instead of bombing them, shut the fuck up idiot
>i-it's their fault we love arabs and africans
you can't be more delusional than this you muslimpuppet nigger trash

>kills kadhafi
>blacks start to flood into europe, like kadhafi warned numerous times
>american ngos actually help them cross and put political pressure on countries where they have THOUSANDS OF SOLDIERS to accept them OR ELSE
>we dindu nuffin tho
literally a kike nigger

>Europeans are getting bossed around by a 4% white niggerkike country
Pretty sad. Why you so weak and beta wh*te boy?