Study of Holocaust survivors finds trauma passed on to children's genes

If the Holocaust never happened like Sup Forums always says, then why was genetic trauma passed on to the offspring of concentration camp survivors?

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

>New finding is clear example in humans of the theory of epigenetic inheritance: the idea that environmental factors can affect the genes of your children

>Genetic changes stemming from the trauma suffered by Holocaust survivors are capable of being passed on to their children, the clearest sign yet that one person’s life experience can affect subsequent generations.

>The conclusion from a research team at New York’s Mount Sinai hospital led by Rachel Yehuda stems from the genetic study of 32 Jewish men and women who had either been interned in a Nazi concentration camp, witnessed or experienced torture or who had had to hide during the second world war.

>They also analysed the genes of their children, who are known to have increased likelihood of stress disorders, and compared the results with Jewish families who were living outside of Europe during the war. “The gene changes in the children could only be attributed to Holocaust exposure in the parents,” said Yehuda.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/16xaA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Yehuda
theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/sep/11/why-im-sceptical-about-the-idea-of-genetically-inherited-trauma-epigenetics
youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
dailymotion.com/video/x5s9git
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if we archive that
archive.is/16xaA

I'm 100% sure that we will see a 200 year old holocaust survivor in the 22nd century.

>tfw you will never wreck someone so hard that the trauma is written into the genetics of their offspring

You are my fucking hero. Thank you for archiving that hot garbage.

>people will believe this

>epigenetics

>implying the world won't end by Sept. 23

>Oy vey, you thought the reparations and guilt was over? Silly goyim!

>(((yehuda)))
Nothing to see here goyim! Move along!

>Rachel Yehuda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Yehuda

>Rachel Yehuda, PhD, (born 1959) Professor of Psychiatry and Neuroscience, is the Director of the Traumatic Stress Studies Division at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine.

>She was born August 1, 1959, in Israel to an observant Jewish family. Throughout her childhood she was immersed in Jewish culture and tradition, attending a Jewish day school and raised by her rabbi father. She grew up in Cleveland in a neighborhood populated by many Holocaust survivors- an experience that ultimately prompted her research on intergenerational trauma.[1]

>Her research has focused on the children of Holocaust survivors and the children of pregnant women who survived the 9/11 attacks.[1]

lul this, they will never cease milking the holocaust cow.

>Genetic changes stemming from t
wow, evolution can happen in a single generation?

Imagine the trauma of being gassed SIX times.

I was literally there goy. I was literally there in my mind.

Now wheres my fucking cheque you racist piece of shit?

There are more jewish holocaust survivors than there are jews in the history of europe. Sounds like the Nazis weren't killing them as quickly and efficiently as some say.

60 million people died in that war. wouldn't the relatives of all those people have trauma dna too?

>If the Holocaust never happened like Sup Forums always says, then why was genetic trauma passed on to the offspring of concentration camp survivors?

Simple. It hasn't. But germans can pay reparations for all eternity.

Only affects Jewish genes apparently.

One of these days it isn't going to be true. it has to be...

It's actually circumcision trauma

>genetic memory

>It's actually circumcision trauma

>Implying the world won't start by Sept. 23

>(((Rachel))) (((Yehuda)))
>"COULD ONLY BE ATTRIBUTED TO"
fake science

those digits
intradasting

And yet, linked directly below the title

theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/sep/11/why-im-sceptical-about-the-idea-of-genetically-inherited-trauma-epigenetics

Norwaybot, feel free to archive.

See you in September

you're not allowed to post that pic

OY VEY GOYIM GIVE US MORE MONEY THE SHOAH CHANGED OUR DNA! OUR CHILDREN WILL BE THE SAME AS US SHOAH SURVIVORS TOO!

"Oy vey it was awful goy I still remember the masturbating machines and lampshades"--jerry Steinberg 2044

that must means its real then

Do post ussr russians have scarred genes from jewish crimes?

HURR DUUR I DUNNO MAYBE LITTLE KIDS WITH SMALLER LUNGS ARE MORE RESISTANT TO FUCKING ZYKLON B WHAT A WACKY SCENARIO LETS MOVE ON GOY. how the fuck do people buy this

thats not how genetics works lol

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

Have you never heard of epigenetics?

Should have put him on the holocoaster, that would have done it.

You know I should really start milking this holocaust thing and get on the Jew bandwagon

My grandfather was in a Nazi camp, it was a work camp so they didn't exactly kill people but a lot of people died from lack of resources such as food.

What do you purpose is a good course of action to take to get the max benefits? I'm going to go to German and start milking the guilt. Now i realize that this isn't exactly ethical but honesty the Germans are just throwing themselves at this and who am I to refuse?

So now they support eugenics so they can keep getting reparations?

Ben Garrison spoof? Looks like his artstyle.

Spoof? It's the original, what you must have saw was an edit

Could it just be that all POWs were affected and not just "holocaust" survivors? Could it be just a really stressful period in himan history? What were they comparing to? Seems really dofficult to get accurate data on this that isnt coming from a jew

Only Jews were put in camps, everyone knows that. If you aren't Jewish, you won't get shit. Except maybe accused of trying to exploit the shoah and the death of tens millions of chosen people, oy vey.

The holocaust happend in the sense that Jews were rounded up, semi-enslaved and many died. It's just that 6 gorillion didn't die and they were not gassed to death in showers with wooden doors and they didn't have the holocauster.

not the original

lets finish the job

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

I don't know, could it be that the jews can get holohoax shekels despite being born in 1981?

Could it be that being jewish is all about the holohoax, without the holohoax jews would be nothing?

>somehow having children after you are put in the ovens

That's more impressive than this article.

I have not.
>Epigenetics are stable heritable traits
Great, so they basically supercharged their victim complex section of the brain

Man I fucking hate jews

Yeah this is why the west is pussified after ww1 & ww2

Sherman did it to Georgians.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

>dailymotion.com/video/x5s9git

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Just like the King Family in Atlanta.

That's obviously not true, PoW, Gypsys, faggets, and political prisoners were put in the same camps.

Oh well, atleast I know my village did their part on cleansing Jewish filth.

I have a little story passed down in our village
>by 1942
>small village in western Ukraine
>Nazis occupation
>govern in not an evil way but more of a lawful bad
>if people cooperated they were left in peace
>Jew hunters appear in village
>tell villagers that there are records that a Jewish family lived in one of the houses
>tell villagers they have 3 days to locate and turn them in
>villagers check on Jew family
>a whole jackpot, 5 Jew families hiding in the basement
>Jews tell them to not turn them in
>villagers remember all the swindling the Jews did in their time there
>instantly turn them in
>Nazis make them dig a large hole behind the house
>8 hours of stir sigh digging at gun point
>once it's done Nazis tell all of the Jews to get in
>Nazi officers bury all 5 family's alive
>they say the ground was moving for 3 days and then it stopped

Good times

This has been known for a decade, sparked the field of epigenetics research.

Still, I'm skeptical as the kikes will obviously use this to keep extorting money from the Germans..

>Hitler literally rekt Jews so hard their children genetically pass on their traumatic ass whooping

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND WHEN I SURVIVED THE GAS CHAMBER FOR THE 25TH TIME, GOYIM, DO NOT QUESTION THIS MEMORY

I'm surprised the men in black haven't visited you yet user...

So if five years of a holocaust managed to fuck up the Jews, what did thousands of years of slavery and chimpery do to those with African DNA?

Does this mean kike kids get hol9causts reparations with interest?

you have a cute childlike knowledge of genetics

Protip: they're just stretching credible concepts

With a distinctly Semitic flavor.

anybody have the infographic of the space thing that is on virgo or whatever?

Exactly this is across the board so if the have proven stress can be inherited then other character traits can be to like anger

>“The gene changes in the children could only be attributed to Holocaust exposure in the parents,”
this is how you know that it is a fake study/incredibly biased/horribly misinterpreted data

t. biomedical engineer that does a lot of genetics work and has an interrst in evo bio and evo genetics so i read literature on thay stuff from time to time

You are doing gods work user.

>it was real in my genes

topkek

you mean this pic

How is this going to effect the children on CNN survivors?

I can confirm this. I'm the grandchild of expelled Germans and the trauma is encoded in my genes.

thats actually the trauma of having part of your dick cut off without aneasthetic. women dont get it. weird.

>Genes

I don't understand. If it were an environmental issue, yes, but don't claim that going through trauma passes it on to your kids.

>((((((Study))))))

You have to be brain damaged to believe the holocaust happened as written in the history books.

Jews died but no where near 6 million. There were no gas chambers.

It's more likely that the parents wouldn't quit tormenting their fucking kids and made them scared of shit.

Something similar happened to me as a kid. My Mum was terrified of airplanes, and whenever one flew over she'd always tell me bad things about them. She'd tell me they would somehow kill me, whether it was dropping bombs, shooting me up or just crashing into our house. So obviously as a kid I ended up terrified of planes. But it wasn't genetic, it was just my Mum being a cunt.

Same thing is probably happening here. Nothing genetic about it, just bad parenting.

>Mount sinai

All the cucks crying over how they were traumatized because someone said "Praise Kek" means that the next generation will be super cucks, and jewish cucks will be the one true cuck race.

Holy fuck
I thought only my great aunt had been gassed six times. I cant believe there were others

>you will never be jewish
>you will never inherit Post-Traumatic Holocaust Disorder and never be able to forget muh 6 millions

nevar forgat, goyims

2 7s equal 14

you too eh
my dear grandmother sara sphinktorlikur was also raped by the octopus rape machine at camp eichenwald

Is that a new ride at disney

Gods work

They weren't that efficient but they were there, saying there were none discounts our German predecessor's skills.

old news

How long before they find out culpability for slavery and the holocaust is passed down as well?

I want my reparations for the Moorish occupation of spain.

the holocaust is not a laughing matter greaseball

lmao

Made me think, kiwi

>(((Yehuda)))
>The vagueness of the (((study)))
>Guardian
Tip top kek
Yes, ((((they)))) really think you are that stupid, lads.

haha nice propaganda for gibs jewish leaf
day of the rope is coming

It's real in their minds.

Thats already been proven. Quinndarious Gooch, reknowned philospher, nobel laureate and all around polymath proved that in his epic paper: "We Didn't do Anything".

Checked. Facts.