youtu.be/-ncwCETyQlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WUZ

SPACE KANGZ

awhh thats so cute

GAY

>88
Nice. I was tempted to say dick washers desu lads.

Seriously, who wants niggers in space? Isn't having to put up with them on earth bad enough?

Sup Forumsand still can't into space, meanwhile so called "subhuman niggers" are going to space.

>b-but they haven't made it to the moon yet

Look at the resources they are working with and compare it to the Apollo program. This is remarkable achievement.

Hey that's pretty cool. Good on them.

ya free stuff sure does wonders

where are the women on this project?

Go into any black dominated environment and you see litter and refuse everywhere. Now we let them into space we are going to accelerate the Kessler syndrome and all communication, military, scientific and weather satellites will have to be shielded.

>poland doesnt receive free eu money

Not Ghana click that link.

DESU I work for space X and I think its quite amazing how a third world country can afford such an expensive item

Great. Now they have their own satellite to beam all those foreign minister scams to my email.

He is really starting to let himself go.

NIGS
IN
SPAAAAAAAAACE

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PW-Sat
>PW-Satis a series of satellites that includes the firstPolishartificial satellitewhich was launched 13 February 2012 fromELA-1atGuiana Space Centreaboard Italian-builtVega launch vehicleduring its maiden voyage.

underrated

They are busy making dirt cakes

Is there any regulation on this shit?
Can literally anyone put anything into "orbit"?

You need to realize that piece of shit can fall out of the sky at any moment and land in our neighborhood and kill one of us.

Its illegal to shoot a bullet in the air because it can (and has) come back down miles away and land in someones head.
This should be illegal as well.

Good job Sweden, we knew you could do it some day.

Finally they can find where all the food went.

I'd be more worried about it staying up there and hitting satellites than it coming down...

We should bring them to the US. They'll probably do well in one of our Universities

African will be as developed and advanced as Europe in 50 years. How will pol ever recover?

Good for them. It's nice to see them innovating and making their country better.

kek

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

>launched into orbit from the International Space Centre
>Means someone else put it up there.
>They just designed the satellite.

Honestly, good for them. I hope they can stop the mining bandits as well.

Ghana didn't launch shit, they literally chucked the thing out the airlock of the ISS.

Anyway this is impressive, for Africa, but here in the USA our high school students have been doing this for years.

This. Let's just hope the 419ers don't get access to this kind of technology.

smarter than the average nigger

Sup Forumsand BTFO

It's a small satellite.
It'll burn up.
There isn't a regulation per se, more that the international community has dialogue over this stuff. When North Korea launched their satellite it was at risk of slamming into other satellites. The US actually moved our to different levels to avoid it. Countries tell others that they're launching and what it is to prevent this.

It's a cubesat with no propulsion, it will fall to earth.

They literally just hand-launched the thing.

Super power 3040

good for them
can we send our blacks to this emerging super power

>ghana can into space before poland

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>Ghana trades their women and landfor chinese built satellite because they can't do shit

>ayo we wuuz physicists n sheeiit

Some new footage from this historic launch!

youtu.be/-ncwCETyQlk

literally fucking nothing

Wonder if they could first solve the problem of their own kind starving first, hmmm.

let people have fun

What's your problem with Africans developing? I wish them all luck. In fact some states like Botswana and Rwanda (post-genocide) give you hope.

And Angola. They straight up have banned muslims. No mosques, no immams, no mohammeds. Certainly no kebab.

I never thought I'd say it but we could take a leaf out of their book.

>developing
They are starving to death and the first thing they do is launch satellites at space, damn...

SPACE

>For a gay universe!
Only GNAA members will understand

Africa is doing pretty well actually from at least an economic viewpoint.
Then again it is not that hard to do well after doing so badly for so long.