Red pill me on the jews

New fag here. I've been scrolling through Sup Forums for a couple weeks now, and I'm always seeing things on how Jews essentially control the world. But I never see the reasoning behind these accusations, and I'm curious to hear the reasoning behind them. Also curious if they might actually be true.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=TAGx2TyZ62I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>how Jews essentially control the world
It's less about power and more what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7, after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent.

Remember Europeans could do far, far more damage than Jews ever could imagine but why would we destroy our own societies on purpose? The hard truth is Jews and Muslims will always be envious/afraid of Europeans and this is why they shouldn't be allowed to live in the same political unit as us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

When looking at this and society in general we must remember they are 1-2% of the population. Only when looking at the sheer odds can we understand the level of subversion and nepotism.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000

behold

the blackpill

Watch the greatest story never told on YouTube you'll thank me later

Slide thread. We have these threads everyday
Your getting divided, Sup Forums

Goes deeper than I ever thought it would. But I my "lefty/cuck" side of mind doesn't see it so much as a bad thing as it is just people who are jewish. But holy shit they make a decent chunk of essentially everything like jesus christ they're everywhere.

They don't control the world but their soft power is disproportionate to their population size. Their highly overrepresented in media, finance and politics of powerful countries and tend to pursue their own tribal interests at the expense of their host countries (see for example: AIPAC, US foreign policy - neo-cons were Jewish trotskyists that rebranded themselves to benefit Israel through US intervetions in the ME). Some of them are just more fond of Israel than thier host country (Michael Savage, Ben Shapiro) but a lot of them are openly hostile and work to undermine the cohesion of their adopted homeland.
If you have more specific questions, go ahead.

Meanwhile the Lizard Politicians are controlling the whites through subliminal messages in our radios to not question drinking the water. Whats in the water you ask? Chems, that turn people into Transgenders. However, I'm not 100% on this, I think these chems only work on adults, hence why they have these so called "Pride Parades". Notice how the parades are flashy, with very colorful flags? I think it's to distract people while they kidnap and brainwash children, possibly by molesting them. But I don't think these trans people are in control of themselves, Its highly unlikely they are even organized. I have a theory, that the Jews are creating the chems, and not only selling them to the lizard politicians, but spiking their food supply with chems to get them high so that they aren't in control like they think. Then all the Jews have to do is just walk all over them, in total control of everything while nobody even notices.

TLDR Everyone who believes jews control everything are to be taken as seriously as flat earther conspiracy theorists

fuck off, your analogy was nigger-tier

>they're everywhere.

Obama's pay for play donors

pretty simple. elite jews + elite americans funded WWII, propped up hitler and created the holocaust for their own self-interest, covered it up so they could secure israel and kick start their globalist agenda. obviously your average jew that you meet on the street doesn't know about this because no one is allowed to talk about it or teach the truth in school, just like blacks aren't allowed to know that their own race were the ones who betrayed them and sold them into slavery. this is to keep us at each other's throats and obviously it has worked. it's all starting to come to light now but unfortunately after 100s of years of indoctrination, people don't want to accept that they've been lied to their entire lives so undoing the conditioning is either going to be impossible or will take so long that we'll have destroyed each other by the time its done.

>the jews did the earthquake causing the tsunami that fucked japan
If it's stickied on 8cuck it's retarded larping.

Red pill in 37 seconds:
youtube.com/watch?v=TAGx2TyZ62I

>undoing the conditioning is either going to be impossible or will take so long that we'll have destroyed each other by the time its done.

Have faith. The conditioning is breaking now. Sup Forums has always been at the root of internet culture and now Sup Forums is at the root of Sup Forums. We're infecting rddit, we're infecting youtube. I see Jew memes everywhere now in places I would never expect. People are waking up. The sheer urgency we find ourselves in is why I never cared too much that Sup Forums is becoming more popular or rddit fags are here now. The whole world needs to know what Sup Forums knows, right fucking now.

1. They caused the first and second world wars 2. You can tell a jew by looking at them.
2. They hold an in proportionate amount of positions of power in media/politics/finance
3. They killed jesus
4. The permit pedestary/occult practices
5. It is illegal in most countries to talk about these things

need I go on?

Jesus christ I had no idea that's what was in their religion. I'm going to have to research this shit now. Also it's the jewish Armageddon is what I'm getting at except they want it to happen. WH O IN THERE RIGHT MIND WANTS THIS TO HAPPEN!?!?

american whites can accept the truth a lot easier because we've been told our whole lives how evil our ancestors were, but it had the opposite effect they intended because all it did was make it unsurprising when we found out everyone else's ancestors were fucked up as well, even moreso. even a few blacks are more susceptible to accepting the truth about their past, but for your average jew, even the non-practicing jews, it requires them to completely denounce not only their faith but their entire bloodline and heritage. even if they aren't "one of the bad ones" they will only serve as useful idiots until the end of time. the ones who completely denounce their judiasm (the "self-hating" jews) probably lead such frustrating lives and can only express it subtly and only if they have "fuck you" money but if you pay attention to their work like curb your enthusiasm and some of the coen bros films, you can clearly see it which is probably why they become atheists and nihilistic and don't care to redpill their bros.

>jews killed a jew

>scrolling through Sup Forums for a couple weeks now
>always seeing things on how Jews essentially control the world.
>But I never see the reasoning behind these accusations

You haven't been on Sup Forums for more than a day, max.