Name someone who doesn't smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized. I can't think of a single one...

Name someone who doesn't smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized. I can't think of a single one, and I'm entirely convinced that only stoners want it legalized.

William F. Buckley
Ron Paul

I don't smoke it because it just gives me panic attacks but I think it ought to be legal if alcohol is.

and I'm a legitimate alcoholic btw

>Sage
Stefan Molyneux.

I've never actually smoked weed but think it's a good idea. Takes away the business from criminals, and allows governments to tax it. How exactly is this a bad thing?

Me.

If it gives you a panic attack than just take some CBD oil or better yet coffee

I've never smoked weed and I think it, along with most drugs, should be legalized. Most libertarians will tell you this.

THIS FUCKING THREAD
EVERYDAY
AND PEOPLE STILL RESPOND TO IT

GO NECK YOURSELF OP
>PIC RELATED

fpbp

I've never tried CBD oil but I've wondered if it would have a more enjoyable effect on me. How does it compare to smoking weed?

People tend to think it's a way of encouraging the drug users and that they'll be a drug user/loser for the rest of their life and they won't be able to get jobs if they keep doing drugs. Same argument with alcohol, but different

Me.
I fucking hate this shit, as it makes me feel like the whole FBI is after my ass. However, all dope should be legal, alongside McNukes.

It gives you more of a reverse high but with out the psychoactive effects of THC

Yeh coffee that's great i mean it's not like it doesn't increase anxiety, release stress hormone and raise heart rate is it? Fucking burger.

I'm not a degenerate and am a little torn on the issue, on one side i feel it should be legalized but on the other i have no faith in people and know it will lead to wider spread use guaranteed lazy degeneracy everywhere and a perfect docile breed for (((them))) to rule over and fool with even greater ease than now. People have a tendency to respond to government validation in a really negative way.

Me.

Mostly becausr I hate government and want them to have as little power as possible.

Reverse high?

Idk what kind of coffee you're drinking and it must be shit

I don't smoke weed but I think the War on Drugs is nothing but bullshit.

I don't smoke and I honestly don't care if they legalize it and tax the fuck out of it.

Penn Jillette

You'll start to feel high in a very chill kind of way but not really. It just gives you more of a energy high

Styx

Or just, I don't know... not smoke drugs?

Huh. That sounds sort of like kratom which I've been taking for awhile now. Now I'm curious to try CBD oil. I think one of my coworkers usually has some actually.

I don't smoke it either but feel it should be legalized and regulated like alcohol. At least that will slow the lacing of pot with dangerous shit.

me

I don't smoke it but i would legalize it just for the medicinal purposes. If it advances this, let's do it.

Stoners and people smart enough to see that marijuana prohibition has been a failure

me

I'm opposed to it because I don't want my peers do be any dumber and more docile & complacent than they already are. But this is an issue for USA to work out, I feel like my country has hit a happy medium.

What's your actual argument? Oh, 1 post by this ID. Also, sage shit threads like this

>Allows goverments to tax it.
Stop right there, kraut.
The very second shekels, centralization and regulations are imposed, is the same secod when economic liberty for local farmers and consumers gets incinerated.

I smoke weed but don't want it legalised

>I smoke weed but don't want it legalised

So, you want to continue funding the CIA?

Gee, I WONDER WHO THE FUCK YOU WORK FOR?

Its almost as if its an enjoyable plant to smoke

Penn Trashman Jilette. Quite famously too.

I don't smoke but don't care about it being legalized. Adults should be able to decide what they want to put into their own bodies. Faggot OP.

I don't smoke weed but want it legalized. Why waste my tax money on arresting and incarcerating people for smoking pot.

Your question is pointlessly academic. It shouldn't be illegal, it's none of your business whether other people smoke, and I'm going to get high if I want, no matter what, and there's nothing you can do about it. Get fucked you junior college fuckup.

From CO. Can confirm will boost your economy

I smoke more than I drink water. My friends that rarely or don't at all smoke all think it should be legal.

Noam Chomsky

Me. I haven't smoked pot since I was a teenager and I'm now 29. It should be legal and regulated like everything else for adults. It benefits drug dealers only by keeping it illegal. People who want it can get it already. We could stimulate the economy bigly if we legalized it.

but wait, IT IS!

i am.

I wont smoke weed as long as its illegal, and i also despise people who smoke it.

its not the weed, its the law and breaking it.

I hate those so called anarchists, who always want to break rules FOR THEIR PLEASURE.
Its never for common good, its always their own pleasure, fucking disgusting subhumans.

There are strains with 50/50 THC/CBD
Best of both worlds

Normal weed gives me strong anxiety but 50/50 strains are very enjoyable.

By the way, wild, natural Indica hemp also average 1:1 THC:CBD
It's only modern "coffee shop" strains that were bred for maximum THC.

Me. I don't smoke weed and I don't associate with people who do, but I don't care what other people do and think that they have a right to do so.

Me. I don't smoke. Tried it once and I don't see what the big deal is. It just made me take a nap. I don't see why anyone would want it, but I don't care if they have it.

It shouldn't be legalised for use by uptight squares like you daddy-o

Legalize it, don't legalize, whatever. I'm going to smoke it if I want to all the same, and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it :D :D :D

No I just don't want the price to increase exponential like with alcohol and cigarettes

Weighing in. I have never smoked weed and I don't want to. I don't like the feeling of being drunk or otherwise mentally impaired. I think it should be legalized. It's a good alternative to opiods and I'd like the option. Plus the thought of walking outside in just a bathrobe and saying hello to my neighbors while they water their dank weed garden sounds like the American dream to me.

Freedom.

Liberty.

Liberals and conservatives arguing on the interwebs.

God bless america.

Those kids who have seizures every day that cannabis oil treats, cancer patients, PTSD sufferers, opioid abusers, etc. etc. But I'm with you OP, fuck all those people and their healthcare too!

MAGA!
A
G
A
!

Why do you have sex, why do you drink alcohol, why do take a shower, why do you brush your teeth, why do you socialize with friends, why do you enjoy tasty food, why do you like music, why do you enjoy laughing.

>people do as they do because it's right for them. Life is all about pleasure, stimulation, pain, and torment.
>life's is an experience that is meant to be tested. The human experience requires us to better understand what this universe has to offer and why it does so. Marijuana also widens your perspective on life. It gives a form of understanding that would be inconceivable, without its use.
>weed is a plant. A relatively safe plant for human use.

me
my dad smokes it to ease his pain and isn't a "stoner"dude

I've never touched the shit but think it should be legal

OP wants to sniff Donald Trump's tennis briefs, and so does literally anyone who agrees with him. What's it like, being such a disgusting flunky?

By OP's logic, he must think sex should be illegal, because it's obvious he's never had it. Anyone who believes weed should be illegal has never felt a woman's velvety, warm pinkness grasp his penis, and stimulate it to a blissful orgasm.

OP, haven't I seen you in Sup Forums, posting sad comic strips in those "feels" threads? ;)

Thats why alot of people who dont smoke support legalization. I know thats why i support it

not comparable.

Laws are there for a reason, the more you break the law, the more society starts to crumble, you should allready know this...

Who makes the slide threads?

Ayn rand

flag related, don't smoke

Ex stoner here. It should never be legalized. This shit will finally make everyone stop giving a fuck more than they already do.

I view it the same way I view alcohol. Pathetic to make a big deal out of and ¨playing cool¨ about. but I don' want governments to decide for me or others if they're allowed to do it. I view it as negative. and as a society it should be shunned. The government however? No. no laws about it. Just society. Drunks wandering about on the weekdays aren't seen as positive either.

Daily reminder retards:
Weed is not illegal because degenerates smoke it.
If anything,elites would LOVE if everyone smoked weed.
But they dont want the competition in business.

penn jillete ron paul 4 other same tier popularity "intellectuals". are you scared you're going to smoke weed and loose your mind? maybe we should outlaw guns too so you don't hurt yourself you fucking pussy

>Ex alcoholic here. Alcohol should have never been legalized and prohibition has proven itself to work great. This shit will finally make everyone stop giving a fuck more than they already do.

Current smoker here (just rarly and tiny bit to relax, dont really like being high), i think everyone should smoke it should be mandatory, in an american society where everyone's lives aren't intertwined with one anothers, some will fuck up and starve in the streets the rest will be fine, natrual selection, also it made me from a soft cucky ppl pleasing leftist to a assertive, fuck your feelings conservative gun toting rightest women seem to crawl all over, kicked all my leftist freinds to the curb, woke af thanks to the plant.

Me. I want all drugs legal

>saves his life

I'm fond of pot, but what the fuck?