Sup Forums Reading Queue: E-Readers Must Hand Edition

Last thread died, but what's on your book shelf or what are you currently reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sixth-Extinction-Genesis-World-Order/dp/1523702869
mega.nz/#F!16pnwSgT!8YxRktJE5ik2kjQW3J0gQg
libgen.io/
twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/about/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, sorry for sideways

120 days of sodom

On my second reading of "Beyond Good and Evil" by Nietzsche, just need to finish the final chapter.

Also reading "The Undiscovered Self" by Carl Jung. By god, is this man based.

And finally reading "Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation and Political Control" by E Michael Jones.

Bamp

I feel it puts Mein Kampf to shame. Really enjoying it so far. About half way through.

You need some David Irving if you don't already (maybe I missed it in your picture)

Anyone have this book? I hear that Trump has quoted from it ferbatim but it is out of print and you can't buy ebook and I can't find PDF

amazon.com/Sixth-Extinction-Genesis-World-Order/dp/1523702869

You know, your bookshelves do not have to be 100% about "redpill", read some fiction and leftards books

Books I read. I'm currently reading The Republic and I just got Wealth of Nations and Brave New World. Any suggestions?

forgot pic

I currently read Nietzsche's Antichrist, and then I'll read Hayek's Road to Serfdom

Reading The Gulag Archipelago and Maps of Meaning. At the end of the month im going to get "200 hundred years together" and work on translating that from Russian to english

Dumping some infographics to bump

I have hundreds of comic books and graphic novels in my closet. I keep my "red pill" books on my shelf for my studies and writing.

How good is The Bell Curve? Been thinking about picking it up

Reading The Expanse series, it is pretty good

mega.nz/#F!16pnwSgT!8YxRktJE5ik2kjQW3J0gQg

From some previous user, god bless his soul.

It's a lot of material to digest, tons of graphs, statistics and percentages to take in, it's really more of a textbook. I'd recommend buying two copies, one to highlight and note important information and one to keep pristine. I got both of mine hardcover and for less than 10$ at Half Price Books. An important read for race realists nonetheless, I'd recommend Race, Evolution and Behavior (pocket size) and A Troublesome Inheritance as well. Both are a little easier to read and digest for the beginner.

>wasting money on physical books

Belter creole is shit. Marcos and his whole gang are fags.

way more fun to read plus you appear intelligent in front of your friends, win-win

thanks for the link Treebro
thanks for the tip

Discord book club is reading this

Highly recommend this + 48 Laws of power

This is right under the Shareblue link.

The books are creepy and so is OP

Reading Dangerous by Milo actually. It's really fucking boring to be honest. Not sure why liberals were so fucking worried.

>not buying physical copies of your favorite music, film and books for when the power grid is finally taken out during the Great Revolution

can I get a link?

This thread
is a sad thread

bunch of posers

>being that much of a brainlet that you need to read books in front of people to appear intelligent

invite good for one use

use it fast

Read the #rules. It explains how the server works.

forgot my link (^:

awfrnH

Very interesting, but the author could be a bit more clear explaining the events that Stalin was a part of. Seeing things from his perspective causes a few things to be glossed over, leading to a bit of an unclear understanding. Lots of neat primary sources though.

>Reddit spacing
>unironically using the shareblue meme

>>>r/the_cuckold

Does anyone know a good site to get free e-bookz?

archive.org
libgen.io/

libgen is my go to source for pirating ebooks

>Believing that digital books won't be subtly altered or outright deleted

>200 hundred years together
You can find a good bit of it in English here. I think most of the interesting parts have been translated. Also, available in several formats.

Here:
twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/about/

Gotta take 48 with a grain of salt or you'll just end up pissing people off and being labeled a psychopath. Really good tips but I can definitely see people not using the knowledge correctly.

>implying that hasn't already happened with print media

I buy physical books because I like to keep them on a bookshelf as decoration afterwards :)