Part-White White Haters

I can't stand listening to half-breed saying that black people are superior and never acknowledging their whiteness. Obama for example, it seems like he doesn't remember that his mother is white when he talks about how terrible are white people. What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpFtySSUeKQ&feature=youtu.be&t=318
youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
youtube.com/watch?v=2hJ9e4-h8dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama never stated that black people were superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=kpFtySSUeKQ&feature=youtu.be&t=318

He has that "if it wasn't for slavery & racism, black people would have achieve......" tone.

Also I'd point out that it's stupid shit from white supremacist types like the one drop rule which has no basis in reality that makes part-blacks, mixed people, etc. identify with their non-white side predominantly. If we didn't have that they'd probably identify as mixed and acknowledge both sides.

You sound retarded. Are you retarded?

We should have learned from the Japanese. Just forget the past and move on.
Fuck these marginalized colored people,

My son is half, he will identify as just himself. Raised in the country riding dirtbike and horses.

I'm trying to stood down to your level.

It's always octroon ugly chicks who are identity confused and insecure that they latch onto the WeWuz and BLM niggercentric shit

it's all virtue signaling. they secretly look down on the full blacks.

Its better they dont align with us, we dont want low iq mongrels

You guys didn't call him a muslim nigger because he's white.

You stoodn't, you're embarrassing yourself

You could feel embarrass in Sup Forums ? How adorable you are.

sober up buddy

He is a muslim and he acts niggerish. Morgan Freeman acts more reasonable to white people than him.

i want a mixed son with with blue eyes and i wanna stuff my white dick in his little milk chocolate ass

that's my full name

>not knowing what an octroon is or looks like

>Implying mulattos and other genetic trash aren't objectively worse that whites
We don't want them. American blacks are all part white but they're almost worse than African blacks. Scratch that- At least the Africans stayed.

Just be prepared for metabolic diseases associated with outbreeding. Remeber the goldy lock rule for mating: Not too closely related and not too distant. Races have a genetic history that has continuity and the positively selected beneficial gene networks must be conserved in order to perfect the race. Gene-flow IS necessary for eliminating harmful mutations due to inbreeding, but this has to be controlled, regulated; like a valve that lets in gene diversity... or a wall. A border around the territory of YOUR PEOPLE. It´s so easy to understand, why do pro-globalists support the notion ¨LETS THE BLACKEST BLACK AND THE WHITEST WHITE FUCK!¨ ? They end up with an attrocity that will take several generations to clean up genetically. Thousands of years separate races, and in the case of subsaharan africans its roughly around 100 THOUSAND years of separation. Natural selection worked wonders in those ancient tribes that went and mingled with Neanderthal bitches in Europe, killed them off and obtained a higher cranial capacity and very han
Pic kind of related.dy hands. Can it be any clearer?

Bumping on this. Africans that come legally with work visa contribute more and complain less than american blacks

Friendly reminder that the airheads on this japanese version of stormfront will literally siderail the topic of discussion in order to make sure that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they hate black people.

In response to what you're saying I'm of the opinion that black/white mulattoes (and lightskin blacks in general) are faster than your average darkie to pull the race card. From what i've *seen* they also appear to be the most outspoken supporters of BLM & such. It's kind of silly but also concerning how strongly they reject the white side of their ancestry.

no you dont jew

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

The most reasonable response so far

They seem to default to the shitskin side 99% of the time. If the nigs ever take over then they're the next to die since the darker ones will be eternally jealous of the lightskins. The arrogant ones like this HIV shitpacker are the worst:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hJ9e4-h8dQ