Eastern Europeans, welfare leeches before the muslims

Let s be honest, Romanians,Bulgarians,Serbians,Ukrainians etc were welfare leeches before muslims came.I know romanians who acted like muslims long before muslims arrived.I was watching tv yestarday and there was this dating show and one guy said his income comes from Italy s welfare system.He was so proud of it, I wanted to smash the TV.And I am not refering only to gypsies from East Europe,I also talk about white people from there.I ve seen people openly bragging on busses about stealing complete heating system from houses in Spain.I am a lawyer and I make about 500 600 euros a month, I know doctors who make less, ofc people with no higher eduction cant resist the free money of northern and western states.My dad talked to one of his childhood friends who was a stone mason, but now he said he lives in germany and he collects welfare,steals and his kids also get money from the state but they also beg like crazy.My dad makes like 1k a month working his ass off while tha retarded makes like 3k euros a month doing nothing,"how can correct men compete".More and more people from this region are attracted to the oasis of free money that is western europe.Also I find it funny that the french deported the gypsies for stealing but are okay with africans raping them.

Boomp

Serves you right you fucking retard. I have a basement full of slaves and scam welfare like a felon possesed.

Would a westerner inform me how do Moldavians are behaving abroad?

You got any stats to back that up ?

When u mean romanian "welfare" you mean the 80 bucks/month you get for a couple of months you get when you loose your job (conditions apply for that big money).

What other welfare do we receive ?

Basically if you don't work in Romania you eventually starve to death or beg in the street.

>Romanians,Bulgarians,Serbians,Ukrainians
neither of those are white.

Also most of (((migrants))) from czech rep and slovakia are gypsies.

You can keep them, we do not want them back.

>tfw you remember that image first being posted in an "ask your family members to name every country on this map" thread, and that was what somebody's sister managed to come up with
I miss old Sup Forums.

Tbh altho im american, id rather be romanian than czech. While romanians have like 3% gypsy in their country, you guys are straight Vladimirs. Slavs shouldn't really be considered european.

bulgar/serb do have a lot of muslim/turk influences , so i agree on that

honestly you guys are rare as fuck, but i met one of you. seems like a nice white kid, his Moldavian mom is a 10/10 though.

learn english fag

>I make about 500 600 euros a month
You get payed that much here for stupidest manual labour. And media here claims that Romania is now better than us...

DESU not even surprised Balkanisation is a term; they hate eachother so much, they always find reasons to hate eachother.

Went to ukr/pol/greece/croat/ro/hung in around 4-5 years total of travelling and honestly the only dark ones were the greeks, and the gypsies that tend to beg at every subway system in every country in EU.

put 200 romanians in a room with 200 czech, and nobody would be able to tell the difference. The morons on this board sometimes fall into the memes too much. Eastern EU looks the same everywhere, with the exception of places more southern than bulgaria. That's where the turks invaded everytime.

Eastern eu is white af, and im looking at detroit and crying. I wish the memes were real.

Haules baules, sa-ti futem mama boss

That's true. Eastern Europeans are like niggers of Europe, maybe with exception of Estonians. I have studied in the UK and some shit I saw was, well, memeworthy. One time I was asked to translate for a Latvian woman employed by the College. She was so dumb to clean the wooden surfaces with bathroom bleach, and no one could explain her what was wrong because she didn't speak English.

t. Russian guy from Latvia

OYYY VEEEYY

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DONT FUKEN TELL THEM IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A SECRET

Send us your hot women

Doesnt matter, since they are white

You mean Rroma?

most eastern european migrants are young people coming there for work
>welfare leeches
[citation needed]

They are not leeches because leeching off e.g. British welfare is a meme. You can't really leech until you have a kid. But most are bydlo that has no interest in local culture.

This. Plus cause alot more crime but since theyre white they get a pass

Been in Denmark for a few years and got a free education here thanks to the Danish welfare state combined with Eu regulations that don't allow them to discriminate against people coming in to study or some shit.
In these years they have clamped down on gibs quite a lot but it's still way too good and I've seen people who've been on unemployment for 2 years(max possible) after college on a 1.2 to 1.5 k EUR a month for sending 6 applications and going to a job consultant once a month. Most are east European but I also know a German. None of them really want to be unemployed and they feel generally pretty pitiful for their situation though so I'm conflicted. I do think that in the current situation the gibs are too much and thus enabling people in their misery instead of having them forced to do something to pull themselves together, let alone those that are just malicious and don't care about working at all.
In the meantime I've been unemployed for 3 months after college and working ever since, it's been several years now. State spending of that 45% tax rate for gibs is annoying but I did get free college and Healthcare and unemployment when I needed.
Coming from poor ass rural România I can't really complain about it at all for my situation here. Generally the main difference I see between east europeans and Arabs is that even if they abuse the system, east europeans are generally still grateful for being here and have some respect for the country, people culture and way of life even if they don't integrate. New Arab migrants generally don't give any fucks and are seriously hated by Arabs that arrived here one or two generations ago because of it.