In light of this CNN meme war I present to you a goodie

In light of this CNN meme war I present to you a goodie

157.166.224.88/

This is the Turner Broadcasting Url shortener for the marketing team

From here you can create links on
CNN
Adult Swim
TBS
and many other Turner Broadcasting. Lets take this meme war to the next level.

Now you too Can be Fake News.

Other urls found in this thread:

frommobile.cnn.com/8ojLKU
frommobile.cnn.com/5DRE9a
frommobile.cnn.com/1pJ5wA
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
frommobile.cnn.com/8L9f0s
frommobile.cnn.com/rGVvW
frommobile.cnn.com/23BJiE
on.tbs.com/1Rp2zm
frommobile.cnn.com/7fO9i
frommobile.cnn.com/5PvctO
nullrefer.com/?http://157.166.224.88/
youtube.com/watch?v=JStl6vYuUkc
frommobile.cnn.com/2qBePS
frommobile.cnn.com/8WO23K
frommobile.cnn.com/2MaKIM
frommobile.cnn.com/8KBhsY
youtube.com/watch?v=WFSLlPnPUM0
frommobile.cnn.com/4qNQre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumpity

No one gives a shit fattie. go eat somewhere

kek

have a bump

It works. Not sure how it can best be used, but it works.
frommobile.cnn.com/8ojLKU

TOPKEK

Did a lefty do a funny? This has to be from recent converts.

frommobile.cnn.com/5DRE9a
wtf i luv mein fuhrer CNN now

holy shit

Copy and paste this thread to a notepad incase its deleted. and repost for kek if its deleted

Some guy made a meme of Trump punching CNN so CNN tracked him down and threatened to dox him unless he took it down and became a good little boy.

Get me at.

frommobile.cnn.com/1pJ5wA

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Just google it!

Bump

YOU'RE POLL AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO BEST USE IT!?!?!

THIS TYPE OF SHIT! > youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

DELETE THIS THREAD. THEY WILL CHANGE IT NOW

sorry pol

I created one for you, user. Go kys here frommobile.cnn.com/8L9f0s

DON'T EVEN GO TO THE LINK WITHOUT 8 PROXIES UNLESS YOU'RE SELF IMMOLATION MONK TIER

i aint clicking that shit
i'm just here for the bantz

You must be retarded if you fall for this

Oh shit it seems CNN is spreading hate and malware thru a *.cnn.com subdomain. It would be a shame if Google found out.

>implying 8 layers of tinfoil around my cock won't work the same way

LARp enough faggot.

I looked at the page source.

Only HTML and CSS no JS or any scripts hiding out. It's safe just use an up to date tor browser and don't be a retard about OpSec

frommobile.cnn.com/rGVvW

IKR they are spreading hate and fake news. what a shame

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

>frommobile.cnn.com/23BJiE

i dont get this or know what any of this means, but it seems cool so bump

so what does this ip OP posted do?

CNN can't keep getting away with this! Report all of these nasty links to the proper e-authorities they'll know what to do.

what the fuck

guys, am i doing it right
on.tbs.com/1Rp2zm

good *burp* enough

It's not a honeypot, but it can be turned into one after the fact when they examine their Web logs, at least for like 95% of Sup Forums.

As for uses, the question is "What does this shortener offer that any other shortener doesn't?" Well, the only distinguishing feature is the "cnn.com," which would allow these links to be used for social engineering and phishing perhaps, in an effort to uncover information. But on 4/pol/, it's unlikely going to amount to anything more than "herrr herrr herrr, look at CNN writing about the Jew herrr herrr herrr."

I was just gonna paste a link to a (never gonna give you up) but at what risk?

frommobile.cnn.com/7fO9i

Thats the point. why would CNN do something like that and spread hate via its domains

frommobile.cnn.com/5PvctO

use this link to remove 4 chan referrer
nullrefer.com/?http://157.166.224.88/

OP is there

LMAO. Don't worry about getting arrested, lads, it's publicly accessible. Weev didn't go to jail for printing swastikas from every publicly accessible printer on the interwebs, so I think you'll be fine.

Still use a proxy though, unless you want to become HanAssholeSolo 2.0.

but can they track your IP using this link?

except no ones hacking or uhh accessing anything in an unauthorized manor

It just goes to reddit.com/the donald

what?

Example use:

1. Set up exploit kit. Don't bother doing this unless you can write your own zero-days for browsers, zero-day CSRFs against SOHO routers, etc.

2. Craft cnn.com shortened link pointing to exploit kit, and dump the link on /r/politics, /r/anarchism, etc.

Your efforts will be largely superfluous, however, for this has already been done over the last couple of months with non-cnn.com links, and a number of these mods have been successfully implanted.

>I..I swear I didn't saw it user, I immediately closed my eyes when I saw that knife going into his c...JESUS FUCK user

I tried posting it on Reddit for keks but they show it in thumbnail.
Fucking Reddit.

>implying normies won't bite

Please don't make me, dad

No, I mean, it's still a useful attack against countless normies, including CNN journalists themselves, but for the goal of targeting certain Reddit mods, it's no longer necessary.

Better listen

Just had hardcore deja vu reading this post

youtube.com/watch?v=JStl6vYuUkc

How do I remove the damn Reddit thumbnail from the YouTube link.

I tried NSFW-ing it and nothing.

Damn, I just wanted to kek at fat neckbeards spreging.

Remember to share this shortener to all kekistan communities

>all kekistan communities

I am sorry. I want to look into this more. But I must rest. I feel sleep ever encroaching on my mind. Fatigue tingles down to my bones. My vision distorts and I see faces where there should be only darkness. The wind outside sings a soft lullaby alongside the tree leaves. Sleep comes and I can resist it no more. What use is it to be awake when my body yearns so desperately for the sweet embrace of sleep? You feel it too don't you? We've all been awake for so long. Let's just sleep and get some respite from this cruel world. When the sun comes up and dispels our sleep once more, we can see our worries with fresh eyes. For now, let's rest. I'm sorry.

frommobile.cnn.com/2qBePS

Am I doin' it rite?

No, keep it secret until we figure out what can we do with them

Oh, exploitable.

Can someone tell me what the hell this is and what it does?

Try this one out Sup Forums.
frommobile.cnn.com/8WO23K

frommobile.cnn.com/2MaKIM

Inform the masses lads.

i like it user

Don't do anything with this ip guys! They can track how it spreads sage thread!

fgt leaf

If you don't know what you're doing, yes. A shortener is just a glorified Web site, except that it redirects visitors elsewhere using 301s or whatever. Being just another Web site, it will (or at least can) log your visit in the usual access logs. This in turn is just a particular instance of the general fact that any Internet-connected computer can log the source IPs of incoming connections, Web site or not. Ergo, you need to present it with an IP that's not your real IP. In some cases (one-shot UDP-based services, for instance), it's trivial to blind-spoof the IP to just about anything you like, but for visiting Web sites, people will typically have to resort to open/compromised WiFi hotspots, proxies, VPNs, Tor, and whatnot for masking purposes.

CNN funds reporters exchanging information with AL-JAZEERA terrorist network!!! CNN funding radical Islamic terrorist enabling network!!

How anti American is that?!? Memes etc. needed and let it run. . . meanwhile short CNN stocks and as stock price drops 15% stop orders trigger and CNN stock holders REALLY lose out!!

Jew the fuck out of these cunts for the win lol

It's a publicly accessible web address, using it for anything you like is perfectly legal.

Good bant shill deflecting my warning by calling me the symbol on my flag I see you attended meme class at the office

kys leaf

Thanks for educating us half chan shit stained retards

holy shit we have an inside man

Explain to me what you know about the discovery of this ip you place so much faith in. Rather than acting like a retarded 12 year old who can only call me a faggot and wish the taking of my own life. You're either one retarded new fag or a shill who has no idea how this place actually works.

Everyone knows his hands aren't that big.
Fake news.

im not inside man.

Im a Backdoor man

Alternatively you could phish CNN employees with faked internal emails and use these links to help them "change their passwords".

Well this is kind of funny I suppose. It'd be more interesting to see if you can do some sql injection on it or something similar.

Concern trolling, you're doing it wrong fgt.

To add: This changes, of course, for nation-state actors and high-level network engineers, who have the network access needed to spoof connections to TCP-based services (which includes every Web site aside from a tiny handful of experimental HTTP-over-UDP Web sites). They don't need to do it blindly, which is why it was a fallacious argument against Putin's IP-spoofing comment to mention the difficulty of TCP sequence-number prediction.

Fucking this

frommobile.cnn.com/8KBhsY

ehehehe

>its a cnn sues hiro episode

Indeed:

>sues hiro for people on his site using a publicly available website

Underage B& detected

I don't know how stuff like that works, but can you tie a domain to this?
Like ihateniggers.com or something like that.

I've got something better than 7 proxies

When you're (rich), ((powerful)), and (((well-connected))) you can do whatever you want.

hmm a bare ip address WHEREABOUTS ON THE DIGITAL PLAINS WILL THIS TELEPORT ME TO lets give it the ol CLICKERYDOO

I do Just Call me The News Man.

Anyone who clicks that shit without over 9000 proxies, understand you're rawdogging a hive of kike lawyers. Godspeed, anons.

Jewish Lawyers have no power.

Since when does cnn have frommobile in the url no cnn emplyee would fall for it.

this is just fishy man no one use this if you wanna do this yourself create your own IP that way you know it's secure any fucko can make a copy of a website layout and make fake links why share 1 amongst a bunch of people. Like christ man a shill could easily send this out collect ip's and fake articles and start doing legal bullshit for copyright and atempted phishing. Be smart guys.

Speaking of Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=WFSLlPnPUM0

hes lives in another country with a non-extradition treaty is why he didnt go to jail

Am i doing it right Sup Forums?
frommobile.cnn.com/4qNQre