Realize capitalism is the cause, actually take to the streets

Sad. Jut sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

violence is a tool of globalists

how is looting stores and burning cars would stop globalism

/thread

So nonviolence is a virtue? That sounds like coward talk.

Ivan has some broken english here, but he's right.
The left's "action in the streets" is just burning the cities they live in. It means nothing.
Ever heard of the Golden Dawn?
Ever heard of Vanguard America?
Ever heard of the Nordic Resistance Movement?
I can go on.

What have any of those three groups done? Think hard.

fuck off lefty shill

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

What has antifa done? Burn the cars that their neighbors own? Shove cocks up their asses? Do you know how long it took for NSDAP to gain enough support to actually win? It took awhile. And it was in a specific economical and social climate that let it happen. I would love for it to happen again, but we just need another crash, or more of these leftists to shit themselves for us to gain more support. We look like the noble ones if we go political, instead of violent.

Lefty shill when I'm a traditionalist.. hmm...
>its a trump supporter
Nevermind, makes sense.

STOP
POSTING
THIS
FUCKING
VIDEO

>We look like the noble ones if we go political, instead of violent.
This is the key problem. It doesn't matter who's noble or not. None of that shit matters, all we have time for right now is VICTORY. Victory is it's own morality in these times. It's better to spread havoc at random then try and pass legislation. Participating in the democratic process legitimizes it. It's not the 1930's. Things are different now. Voting will fix nothing.

This thread is all hypothetical, just having some friendly discourse. :)

>Chimping out like niggers
>Especially with current media climates

It's almost as if you're a false flagger.

People aren't going to like us if we help abandoned puppies find homes. It doesn't matter how the media portrays us.

I see where you're coming from, but what I meant by gaining support for our cause, is more like a right wing antifa, or a anti-antifa group. Getting supporters for our cause in our ranks, not in the voting booths, do you get what I mean? I'm not a dumbass, obviously democracy is a lie.

And getting media attention for burning and smashing shit is a good thing. What do young, alienated, men like more than violence and burning things??

Keep this shit in tumblr, unless yo want to start a war. we are already fighting on 2 fronts.

It cant just be cars and streets though, it needs to be strategical. We aren't commies/niggers.

I like how you think. Hypothetically of course.

violence is dumb, all it does is get people to hate you. how else do you think that blm is basically dead now?

Nobody with a kekistan is fighting any war outside of a keyboard lmfao

Have you seen Mussolini's quote about how blood moves the wheels of history?

Bullshit, both of the DNC presidential candidates wanted to work with/create laws with BLM.

Yes goy, blame the jews for all of our problems from behind a keyboard. Remember to buy our new Alt Right TM t-shirts!

The white niggers in Germany aren't reacting to globalism. Yesterday they were saying Fuck Trump and Fuck White people as they held Refugees Welcome signs and jerked off as they watched their sisters get raped by Somalis. This whole antifa being against globalism thing is a shitty meme that needs to die.

who are these pic related qts?

Yeah, thanks. I'm not a mongoloid, I'd like to actually make a difference in the world.

Kay, Shlomo.

That's Ciara/Eliza, a crazy tripfag from /r9k/. She was in a institution but she got out a month or two ago.

>blame the "globalists"
>the jews dindu nuffin
And this is why you fucking retards won't get anywhere. Same story for 100 years now.

Are the jews to blame for your steady diet of cheeseburgers and bullshit televison?

How are 'the jews' a cohesive group?

who is this semen demon?

That's Cass. She's a very minor meme girl from r9k.

Violence only works against the people.

Unrestricted international trade and corporate monopolies are the cause of globalism. Yes capitalism is partly to blame, but a nationalized free market and currency is certainly not a bad thing.

>take to the streets
Because they do so with consent of the establishment, what would you imagine the police response would be if the right tried to destroy a city ?

The pigs would fucking shit themselves. it would be amazing lol

We need to establish that everyone who uses these cancerous new flags is a shill. Kikes no longer need proxies to hide their flags, and leftist faggots all post with right wing flags.

Nope, they would open fire with real bullets, instead of the wet T contest we witnessed last night.

Hitler never used violence, huh?

Better faggot? I'm not a kike.

>COME ON FELLOW NAZIS WE NEED TO ATTACK PEOPLE!
>GO OUT AND BE VIOLENT AND DESTRUCTIVE ALREADY YOU GOY- ER- GUYS!

Violence is fine when it's directed at the deserving. Burning down Hamburg whilst the actual perpetrators are left alone because going after them would be a bit dangerous is cowardice.

There's a 48% chance you aren't white.

I'm armenian i don't like americans

Lets see your flag then, ahmed.

>b-but the cops are holding them back
>all 200,000 protesters are being prevented from going after the real perpetrators

Now you're thinking buddy
GOOD GOY SIT INSIDE AND SHITPOST FROM A COMPUTER DON'T TRY TO DROP OUT OF THE SYSTEM AND BE SELF SUSTAINING! KEEP PAYING YOUR TAXES AND CONSUMING GOY!

It doesn't count as being a tax resistor who doesn't consume if your parents are paying taxes and consuming to support you, faggot.

>burning down your local autozone

How exactly is this working changing our economic system?

>Armenian
Absolute fucking trash. The t*rks should've killed every last one of you nigger lovers.

*working to change

Sure but I'm assuming you don't want to live with them forever right?

The real jew reveals himself. Begone kike.

>le kikes are the reason my country is full of materialistic nigger lovers xD
See I'm telling your mom you're up past your bedtime.

Armenia isn't full of materialistic nigger lovers, thats literall just the kardashians. thats how all hollywood types are.

>take to the streets
>trash city of great cultural heritage and ruin all attempts to sway public opinion because you act like niggers, except YOU'RE FUCKIN' WHITE

Nah, we're gaining ground every day while the left loses in the public opinion, I think we'll just keep on truckin' the way we have been, Mr. CIA Psyops.

The times are over when you could start a revolution by gathering a howling mob at the city gates.
Small-scale fighting in the streets (which, in the early Weimar days of Germany, the Nazi brown shirts did vs the Communists) is pointless nowadays.
What matters is the ability to reach the minds of the masses in order to orchestrate legitimate grassroots revolution.
Nothing Antifa does is really changing anything, is it?

It's about being useful. How is looting local stores and burning down cares going to advance their goals? All it does is create more resentment towards them and people like them.

So full of shit your eyes are brown. How many gold chains are you wearing right now?

>try to take it to the streets against communism
>can't get ticket to north korea
fml

We don't have to do anything. The left constantly destroys itself. They are so retarded they fail without us needing to do anything

Who's the kid in ur pic? I want her to suck my cock.

hmm