CNN is close to dying

Lads, what a great day today.

Trump and Putin talked, maybe we can finally be friends with Russia.

CNN is tanking in the ratings.

More and more people are being redpilled....

And life is good.........

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dMkXhALZ
youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic
youtube.com/watch?v=8I-A1igAcbY
youtube.com/watch?v=kHxM6fH70_E
youtu.be/eH9lF5L3xTI
nytimes.com/2017/07/05/business/how-a-cnn-investigation-set-off-an-internet-meme-war.html
archive.is/Jnpwo
giphy.com/gifs/3o7bu7l7NCuuUPcGBi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The amount of memes was huge, truly something to be seen in such a short amount of time

Happy Friday.

Good night from USA

>CNN losing to nick at night

OMG MY SIDES HAVE GONE PLAID!

kek

Happy Friday to you to from the 404 house that i am confined to

>friends with russia
>good thing
choose one

>Don Lemon
What the fuck lads, who names his son like this?

CNN is on your side. They broadcasted the plight of this man when no one else would....

>Fucking Antifaggot Commie
>Living
Pick one

Use the force Sup Forums
Let go

We Americans don't give a shit. We will take a punch in our nose and keep going. Come at us, brat.

Will they ever recover from this

What's wrong with getting better relations with russia desu.
Would it really be that bad

But I don't wanna go anywhere near its exhaust port, even in a snub-fighter. It reeks of AIDS

Niggers.

That's niggers for you, Ivan. You'd be better off just ignoring them. I don't want them to become your problem

E-MAILS + TEL NUMBERS OF CNN SPONSORS AND ADVERTISERS:

SEND E-MAILS TO EXECUTIVES.
CALL NORMIE FEEDBACK.

>pastebin.com/dMkXhALZ
>pastebin.com/dMkXhALZ
>pastebin.com/dMkXhALZ

WE ARE THE JEW NOW

CNN is shit

youtu.be/70E9KA48Sic

AY, i made these to combat cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=8I-A1igAcbY
youtube.com/watch?v=kHxM6fH70_E

>mfw i JUST got done masturbating

guess i'm gonna have to just save THIS image for later.

*the last five comments.... "I cannot complete a whole sentence in English, yet I want to say how outraged I am." Reeeee. Fucking learn to talk, brah

r34?
>inb4 permaban/pedophile etc

CNN has nobody to blame except for themselves

dafuq u mean, b? i'se be skeekin english

Do you want to die

we need to GAS all the normies

that's the spirit. who says Sup Forums is dead? now if you could only stop posting ant pictures that would be great

what ant pics?

>not understanding satire
youtu.be/eH9lF5L3xTI

have a link?

that's the spirit, user

Don't have much else mostly lurk on Sup Forums so i have this...

i'm glad i took the red pill

desu cnn never even fought back XD

Good, let their lies die.

Concentrate! Use your autistic energy to break these fags

THE NORMIES KNOW
nytimes.com/2017/07/05/business/how-a-cnn-investigation-set-off-an-internet-meme-war.html

Let's archive that
archive.is/Jnpwo

Man I miss that early 90s US military operation aesthetic

it's gotta be big for the normies to know

indeed we should

dont let up now faggot we are just getting started

yeah, me too. i wish we had another tumblr war

You are a God among Men, Olaf.

nigger fags

i've seen alot of trannies and carpet muching whales on Sup Forums recently. they could be scouting it out

It was like a bunch of motorcycle gang people went into a nursing home and killed them all

hope we dont have to fight 2 wars at the same time

did you even consider watching it?

I put it up in a tab my AnCom friend will watch it before i sleep it is an hour long

Meanwhile white women...

T H O T P A T R O L

and they claim that it's men that oversexualize them XD

How are they being funded if their viewing figures are so low?

What advertiser would pay money for that?

an advertiser who has no fucking clue what the hell is going on

kill me.. right now

What are the news anchors at Nick at Nite like?

is this recent, user?

compared to cnn they are jesus himself

I just made it tonight lol, the real protest was Ferguson

I wonder how long it takes before they tank to bankruptcy..

Is CNN really going to get BTFO lads?

I am seeing my annoying centrist liberatarian friends posting anti-CNN memes on Facebook and posting serious articles about how CNN is fake news.

To me, this is a sign that normies are getting a clue here.

some of their advertisers are on their way out of the door right now. it takes a few days maybe a few weeks for the companies to vote on puling out of CNN etc. but it will not be long now. trust me, not ALL of their advertisers are completely retarded.

The normies have been in full swing recently. Which is a big win for us in all fairness

Somebody posted the actual stats in a thread last night and not only are they losing to Nick at Night, they're barely above the damn Hallmark Channel.

>Hallmark Channel
thats a good mem

marry me norbot

You tell me.

It's fucking glorious...Can't wait to see the next batch of stats when the time comes. We're almost at the tower now!

Fake

seems like CNN is a problem for other countries too. If CNN has the same agenda in other continents, they are literally trying to get us thrown into the next war.

they are annoying as shit but in order to destroy the mainstream media we will have to people from all walks of life.

Who even still watches CNN for fucksake?

It's not like we have to interact with them, they've got the jist of it rapid la

No shit @communistnewsnetwork give it away? top level investigative skills friend

naw, star wars is leftard analogy material. we're all about lotr

My sides have shot off into orbit.

>"Last week, more Americans tuned in to watch re-runs of "Yogi Bear," "Full House," and "Friends" on Nick At Nite ..."

Nick at Nite sounding wholesome af here.

old people who don't use the internet or even watch youtube. honestly that's about it. that's why they post such obvious horse shit. when your audience has an average age of like 71 and only gets their news from CNN. it's not hard to convince old people the sky is falling. it's much easier if they only listen to you or your sister stations (MSM)

smash the lamestream dying media. that doesn't just include CNN but MSNBC, FOX, ABC, and the like

stop showing your hyperpartisanship and DOWNVOTE ALL OF THEM

I'm not even sure if they broadcast in the UK.

Public places will show BBC news, everyone I know watches RT or Al-J.

Once they're gone, along goes CNN and then we go for MSNBC. It's like dominoes man

Even if they aren't, others are. In the US, and abroad. ESPECIALLY abroad. Celebrate, but do not overdo it. It's not wise to think that winning a battle means the war is over, or even close. We have a long way to go.

CNN has only been stunned and knocked down, now is the time to work the ribs and face with our collective boot.... then when they're unresponsive and vulnerable god emperor will drop the hammer and end this wretched beat once and for all.

the old people will outlive CNN. CNN has been circling the drain for years now. it was being propped up by the DNC and still is. but after the dems lose in 2018 CNN will go out of business or downsize to online only content. they will sell their giant office building etc. they have like 18 months before going fully bankrupt where they can't even hide it anymore.

i watch Hallmark Channel for late night Frasier reruns
now this gif is more relevant than ever
giphy.com/gifs/3o7bu7l7NCuuUPcGBi

>Light Side is balance, rationality, and conservatism
>Dark Side is literally MUH FEELS.

It's been coopted but original Star Wars was redpilled as fuck.

It's called subversive memeing