All I see every day are people and media trying to undermine his intelligence...

All I see every day are people and media trying to undermine his intelligence. What are the reasons this President is actually very smart? What makes Donald Trump highly intelligent? Because I know he's a genius but how do I know this again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Because I know he's a genius but how do I know this again?

If you read between the lines, you will see that he literally oozes genius-levels of intelligence at a rate of 7 gallons per hour.

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

im dead

Like I always say, better to be strong rather than smart

Only genius can recognize other genius.
Trump is a genius.
t. genius

that reads like Naked Lunch what the fuck

i mean to run a multi billion dollar company yea reasoning and logic would say that person is above average iq. But above average iq people don't listen to a mainstream narrative so :/

I don't think he's that smart, he's just very well educated/smart and has the social skills to propel him forward, or incredibly smart hiding his power level like sun tzu's says. imagine if he's fucking smart and just plays the average joe lol

trump follows the art of war on a minute to minute basis. trump could crush us all with his mind.

it's true, take it from me.

>hiding his power level like sun tzu's says

He almost slipped up here. He can hardly contain his power level.
youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8

He is certainly no genius, his financial achievements are good but not spectacular (investing his father's fortune in 1950 into the stock market would have also yielded a few billion dollars today).

But he definitely far above the average person, going to Wharton, having a moderate performance while doing jobs on the side, and competently managing a large company. So his IQ is probably around 120-130, probs lower than Obama's.
His core strength is his EQ, the ability to see what people want and who they are, but that's not intelligence.

How is not anticipating on your adversary or allies needs and wants not intelligence?

Genius and patriotic. Loves his country and God. Rare combination.

>investing his father's fortune in 1950 into the stock market would have also yielded a few billion dollars today
shoot yourself

It's intelligence but not of the logical, rather the emotional sort, if that makes sense. He's not dumb, but I don't think he thinks ahead all the much, rather lives in the moment.

The commonly defined core characteristic of intelligence would be pattern recognition.
Predicting human behaviour does show intelligence, but this skill requires a lot of other characteristics that are not intelligence.

There have been ethno-nationalist nerds (eg Bannon) who have long predicted the voter sentiment for someone like Trump, and Bannon is clearly very intelligent from his resume. Yet Trump is the president, not Bannon.

This shows that Trump's achievement relies alot upon his personality and charisma, which is unrelated to intelligence.

trump is a godsend sent to bring makind redemption

S&P flipped 16 times from 1950 to today, you are an ignorant retard unable to refute my answers.

>rather lives in the moment.

Do you realize what the implications of living in the moment are? It is eternal bliss no worry of glory gone past nor grants it hope or passion for a better future.

No I cannot logically accept your thesis of Trump "living in the moment:"

Why strive to better your country if you care not for the future. Why invoke the memory of a greater self once before if you do not reminisce of times past.

To be saying that this man is living in the moment is blindness for greatness.

if you actually think that keeping money in the stock market for nearly 70 years is an achievement even close to becoming a billionaire, let alone becoming president, you need to shoot yourself.

a man that will fly a fighter jet once with a fair amount of training is brave, smart, and quick on his feet. a man that will fly a fighter jet for 10 years without crashing once is a whole different breed. he can not be compared with the first man.

its amazing how you trumpsters believe any old bullshit and then brand all large new organizations as "fake news". How far up your own asses you must be, wheow.

The tag indicates it shareblue here.

But I'm not sure if he's truly doing it for that reason, only he knows his reasons, but the man seems to be obsessed with fame and attention, that strikes me as someone who prefers to live in the moment. That's just my opinion.

The argument is not Trump's achievements, but his intelligence, you are arguing against a nonexistent assertion, where somehow I'm claiming putting money into stockmarkets is more impressive than becoming president.

The point is, some people use Trump's wealth as some evidence of his genius, but given where he started, it is not some superhuman achievement to become a billionaire. Thus his wealth is does not support the assertion that he is a genius, get it?

>investing his father's fortune in 1950 into the stock market would have also yielded a few billion dollars today
Even if this were true who do you think creates the wealth that makes the stock market grow? People like Trump do. If they didn't exist the market wouldn't have done nearly so well.

His fame and attention is his brand
His empire is built around his image. Yes he is narcissistic and arrogant. But that is his brand.

You enjoy the beach and sun and vacation don't you? I do too! Everybody loves vacation! But in the real world you cannot always get what you want. So we strive and struggle, for a few days or weeks of release every year. Just enough to keep us sane. Until the sweet embrace of death comes to embrace us. Leaving us with what we left. Which used to be a healthy state and a few children if you are lucky but today we will leave nothing behind only dust and soon forgotten memories of the great deeds our people achieved. No one will remember the most advanced civilization. Only darkness will remain.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Try untarding yourself and come back.

Highest IQ President EVER!

MAGA!
A
G
A
!

because he's not black or female

remember, we're the bigots

That's true, but it shows that Trump's wealth is not a sufficient evidence to prove he is a genius.

wow kind of sad no one can come up with any actual examples that show how Trump is very smart

He's a genius because he won an impossible election against all of the US elite class.

Hes a geniuses because he can see the souls of others .

The better comparison would be to what other people achieved over the same period. A handful did better. Millions did worse. Who knows how much he's worth anyway? I'd bet it's less than a billion (prior to election).

nobody ever estimated him to be less than a billion before the election. people only came out of the woodwork to parrot that and start shit because he made them all look foolish.

Trump is suffering from the long-term effects of sleep deprivation.

He plays chess when everyone else plays checkers. He anticipates the reactions of his opponents to his every move and profits big time. Case in point, the zany CNN wrestling tweet that, due to CNN's blackmailing backlash, ended up looking much worse for CNN than it did for him.

His father was already better than millions, compared to where he started, he's done good but nothing spectacular.

are you someone that is familiar with his thinking, by chance?

An idiot would blow his wealth, and never be able to come out of a debt hole like Trump did. Want to see how Trump cares about fine details? Watch The Apprentice.

He's a smart social person. His Achilles' heels are his low attention span and his lack of ability to articulate properly and stay on message fully. Its funny, and he obviously saw something that everyone else missed, which got him elected, so he cant be too dumb.

an idiot wouldn't have been able to pull off what he did / is doing.

one of his top 5 books is Art of War and another is a translation of Hitler's speeches

Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him. - Sun Tzu

basically he baits his enemies into doing exactly what he wants, coupled with being adept at persuasion and branding from a lifetime in business makes him an all around force to be reckoned with.

The whole bumbling fool act is just that, an act. Anyone who falls for it is literally falling for bait, like a shitposter getting (You)'s on Sup Forums

I think Trump is smart in the sense that he knows people. He knows what people want, and what to say and do to get their support. That's about all I can say, because only the people close to him can accurately describe the type of mind he really has.

Can you give some intel on which speech of Hitler? I am curious

Trump was a billionaire before his father died at 91 and he inherited his 250million

try harder, bogan

"Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed."

Granted the source is his ex-wife so it might be bullshit