Jay Z's new music video

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

Wow, did white people really do this? If so, how can we even say that white people have feelings? Specially the jewish ones who own everything and opress us. Is it time we accept that white people and specially jews are not actual human beings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cOl_L31c0Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=TlZgiK6FiO0
youtu.be/tRVqVwGWocM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As soon as someone said this the thread got shut down, Wonder why?

>implying the KKK did anything wrong

Their onl;y mistake was being too soft to jews.

I don't care about political parties. It seems that white people are simply incapable of empathy, given all that they have done.

Perhaps it is time to get rid of the parasites?

Well...At least he named the Jew.

These Natives have a more evolved view of forgiveness.Read this thread,game over

Comment from the video
>What's pissing me off is that people have the nerve to say things like "Forget the past you didn't even go through it" .. Forget it? My grandmother walked with Martin Luther King Jr on the Edmund Pettis Bridge. She also marched and protested with John Lewis on Bloody Sunday. Yeah, Bloody Sunday, March 7, 1965, when she and others were beaten and hospitalized from batons and teargas all because they wanted the rights America promised them.. SO YOU WANT ME TO FORGET MY PEOPLE'S HISTORY? WHEN SHE WAS BEATEN SO THAT ME AND EVERY OTHER COLORED PERSON IN AMERICA COULD HAVE THE RIGHTS WE HAVE TODAY.. I got 4 words for you.. GTFO (And if you want proof about my grandmother.. try me)

Well pol

Rage quit?
You can blame da white man for that too.

What the fuck am I listening to.

You IRL:youtu.be/cOl_L31c0Yo
Read this maybe you might make it to Cashier one
Day..

Also, those fucking youtube comments.

>man Jay really dropped a lot of knowledge on this I might get tidal now just for this song

What the FUCK is wrong with niggers. Jesus Christ are they dumb.

It's like black people want to undo the entire civil rights movement. I don't get it.

>sample saying "my skin is black" plays literally throughout the entire song
>JayZ reminds them twice in every verse that they're "still nigga"
>black people love this and say its so woke and artistic

What the fuck?

KKK did nothing wrong

Keep your shit nigger music, nigger.

Well at least there's some good lyrics in this song. The video was well animated too.

at 2:27, when did niggers catch up on privately owned banks and the interest scheme played on us? impressive!

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

>wow so deep!

Fuck off faggots. This is degenerate art at it's worse. Decadent and vulgar.

Black people are starting to get scared of us white racists.

this is pretty based

I LOVE JAYBO. BEST CARTOON SINCE FOOD

HOLY SHIT THIS IS BASED

>you want to know whats more important than spending money in a strip club?
credit
>you want to know why jewish people own all the property in america?
thats how they did it

>fuck white people
>with Jews you lose
>niggers gon nig
WTF Jay-Z stole this from us
WE

I used to not be racist.
I used to think of black people as being the same as any other person.
Then they started using LITERALLY any means possible to act like victims.
They try to be pissed at white people and acting like they are all racists even though white people OPTIONALLY stopped enslaving them.
Then they went full retard lately and have started LITERALLY segregating themselves.
I used to not be racist towards them, but how can I not be now when so many of them literally think it's impossible to be racist to white people? Do they even know what the word racism means?
So basically fuck black people. All these dindus want to feel like victims at every single possible opportunity and are extremely racist but refuse to even acknowledge it and are undoing everything that blacks in the past had fought for.

Okay I just caved and watched this shit for the first time.

Two immediate reaction.

>This shit is a reaction image GOLDMINE
>Holy shit they're trying to teach niggers economics through rap

Fuck Jay-Z and fuck black people
take your nigger worship elsewhere

I feel your pain. I work with blacks and am acquainted with some really cool ones that don't fall for this shit. Yet I know I'm the end if it were to be white vs blacks id have to save my own skin even if it meant destroying theirs

maybe you have to watch it some more, because if what you got out of it was, muh evil white devils, then I don't think you understood the message

Blacks were better off during segregation. They had stronger families, more wealth(black Wall Street), and a purpose.

The Scottish Rite (Templars?) Vs The Grand Orient (Vatican/ZOG?) The Poland Speech gave me this
Feeling.Mel Gibson was right

I would t be surprised if Jay Z lurks here

At least listen to it for research purposes.

>really cool ones
Shut the fuck up faggot. Fucking kill yourself.

Who fucking cares when blacks were better off? I don't care about them at all. They can all go to hell.

We are so fucked if we don't kick these people out or else kill them all soon. We can't go on coexisting in the same country, it's been generations and it has never worked.

Same here. I'm not like a hardcore racist, I know some decent black people who are actually sensible, but the majority?
The majority of black people are extremely self pitying and not willing to accept anything that isn't telling them that everyone else is evil and that their lives are so sad because of something they didn't even go through.
If it makes me racist because I recognize that almost the whole race is pushing away responsibility and just wallowing in self pity then so be it.

It's a little late for role playing

America is a genetic battlefield. This isn't a white, black, or brown country. It's just no-mans land until someone wins.

You're a cuck. Stop caring about blacks. They aren't human beings.

It was a white country until liberal cucks willingly gave it up for nothing.

CNN shills

They're trying to false flag us.

The comments are "why ain't jay z doing shit for the black community?"
Just nigs asking other nigs for gibs.

Test

That's what I've been thinking

CNN is trying to tell us about how segregation is good?

Holy shit!! HE ACTUALLY NAMED THE JEW!!!!!!!!1

how to make easy money from niggers:
>make a song about niggers eating shit because of whites
>???
>profit

Well get over it. The world is full of absolutely fucked horrible things, and white countries are literally the only places that are decently safe and sane. Nature, the universe is a brutal and merciless place. Maybe you haven't noticed but white people are going extinct in our own countries at the moment, and being replaced with people who generally hate us with a few exceptions. Niggers have their own country. It's shit but it's there. Them and all the others don't need to come to us except to do exactly what's happening now which is to steal everything our peoole have built over thousands of years and run it to the ground like they have in their own land. Fuck you I'm going to bed, unironically hope you're dead when I wake up

It is good, but you nazi role players are acting like a bunch of stormweenies. Like suspiciously acting like a bunch of stormweenies.
Like I'm pretty sure you all are a bunch of Jew faggots capping your own posts trying to justify some sort of action to have Sup Forums shut down
Or you're retarded. It's so hard to tell these days

>waa waa I got 600 million dollars but I'm so oppressed!
>da white man puttin me down
???!??!??

is this nigger, dare I say, /ourguy/?

I know some based blacks.

Indeed the hot President of Croatia knows what's up!

No

Ok yeah you're right... faggot.

Lol how the fuck is America white?
Go to Russia or some east europe country if you want to be around only whites.

At least it was. Something around 60% now. We should just take 100% of the refugees and spare Europe.

>don't like rap music
>give a song a chance
>NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA WRITE A SHIT SONG LIKE ME AND USE THE MONEY TO BUY REAL ESTATE AND FINE ART NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Only rap song I've ever liked:youtube.com/watch?v=TlZgiK6FiO0

Jay Z is a wannabe Kanye. This song sucks penis. Most overrated rapper there is.

If niggers are so dumb why does jay z have more money than you will ever see in your life?

If I ever meet a nigger who doesn't claim some distant relative marched with MLK, I'll give them reparations.

Get over it?
I am just voicing that they are being retards and from what you said I agree with your point of view.
There's no real reason for you to want me dead if I agree with you but think a few out of the bunch are sensible.
I'd still eradicate all black people if given the chance.

Pol shut down? That's anti freedom of speech. Get out of here you fucking homo. Go shove some dildos up your asshole and get AIDs you abomination.

Because Jews get their jollies off empowering retarded black monkeys.

>Like I'm pretty sure you all are a bunch of Jew faggots capping your own posts trying to justify some sort of action to have Sup Forums shut down Or you're retarded. It's so hard to tell these days

I've been thinking the exact same shit for a while now

He's a black Dr. Seus, Dr Seus was also a dumb faggot.

Poor blacks, they are the only people ever to suffer in the whole worlds history

that's exactly why he has so much money, because niggers are stupid and they pay for this shit

still nigga?

Yet pol is still fucking here you cuck and it's not going anywhere so get used to it. >Hehehehe he called someone a cuck OT vey shut it down goy

still a nigger

Is this rich cunt bitching that da man keepin him down ?

Didn't call anyone a cuck you faggy larper

What have a I said in this thread that warrants pol being shut down? Do tell me faggot.

>complain really fast for 4 mins
>(((rap)))

No, he's telling niggers not to spend money on stupid shit

When did I say Sup Forums should be shut down? You need to take your meds kek

It's always funny when a negro makes fun of negros because liberals cant outrage over it since "Minorities can't be racist" bullshit they always saying

He's basically just copying Nas

youtu.be/tRVqVwGWocM

The fag did idiot. And then you agreed with him. Can you even read?
Do you not remember what you wrote 5 minutes ago?

No, he's claiming the game is rigged against blacks, same old same old blame everyone else bs

It's only rigged if he cares what white people thinks. If he doesn't care then it's not rigged.

meant for

Bro are you slow? Do you not remember writing that or what?

Where in the video does JayZ complain about muh whitey?
Seems like the music video is about blacks causing their own problems (throwing their money away at stupid shit, etc.)

>2:30
Nigga calls out the Jew

He's rich and has a hot wife and kids. But he's still a nigger. If he can accept that white men will never respect him no matter what then he will be happy and free. Unless we really get him in the race war. A man can dream.

>nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga jew nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

so deep really made me think

It reminds me of one of those GTA V in game clips on the TV or in the Movies

You can't deny that the black community is fucked up and in need of help.

Jews aren't white. They think they're above whites.

The white community is fucked up and in need of help you cuck.

Nobody wants to be Kanye.

>COULD HAVE THE RIGHTS WE HAVE TODAY
so you're saying the battle was fought and won? why do we need to keep hearing about it?

Kanye West sucks and his lyrics mean nothing.

>Jay Z is a wannabe Kanye
I'm not even a big fan of rap but this is easily the most retarded comment I've seen all year.

>why jewish ppl own all money