Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S41XFYRX6Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well their refugees can't come here.

fpbp

>Can you guess which is which?

Top is Krautistan, bottom is Syria.

Hey US, Germany here!
We have some oil under us, can you please bring us some democracy?
Thanks!

Why bother, you will just free yourself to death and then we can just take it for ourselves at this rate.

B-b-but please, I mean if the oil stays down there it's getting bad after all those years.
Or just do me the favour and nuke the cube. Thanks.
God, all this bullshit going on these years here. Just fucking kill me.

Your first mistake was thinking you weren't already dead.

This is your hell, enjoy your stay.

So whats going down, just finished work and have no idea whats going on.

Top is germany, bottom has the middle eastern looking buildings

Top is mostly surface damage burnt trash etc from hippies, bottom shows some real building and infrastructure damage from real ordinance

Welly maybe they'll get an Islamic dictator with a thread on Sup Forums dedicated to him.

Just google "g20 hamburg", have fun

Yeah well, thanks anyway.
Luckily I don't live in a bigger City, so I can watch the world burn for a decent time until it hits me.

Trump, Putin and other leaders meet in Germany for a run of the mill foreign relations meeting.

German cucks are flipping their shit and chimping has ensued. Riots stealing etc because BLUMPF and literally Stalin was there.

Same old shit.

Must feel just like home.

>Germanistan

nothing of value was lost

It's time to give up your neocuckservative thinking. Arabs need strongmen to keep them in check. They are not yearning for a democratic republic.

>import crazy shitskins
>wtf why is my country a crazy shitskin country now
Huh. Made me think.

Also I don't think there are Rewes in Syria.

>neocuck
You do realize I'm in favor of a western run despotic satellite government over them right? I just think it's foolish to assume that just because a Muslim dictator keeps things in check there, that that's somehow beneficial to us.

Just looked into it, fucking hell Germany you dumb cunts.

They are crying for Communism so just give it too them, do exactly what a communist state would do to them and start shooting.

Chimping out against c*pitalism and gl*balism in a libshit city
What's the problem here again?

The "enemy of my enemy is my friend" ideology has never really worked out.

A country is only as good as its people. Invite third world migrants, get third world problems. Anyone could have seen this coming

You do know that they we're all german and are paid to do this shit
Fucking moron

Doesn't the money to fix that shit come out in taxes from you too?

>"Protest" against globalism
>Advocate for open borders
Pick one

You know whats fucking funny? Two hours ago when I was eating, as usual I was watching euronews, NOT A SINGLE MENTION OF IT!! NONE!!

Will be some millions so it's nothing

Never said they make sense at all haha

Some millions...
Al-rightly then. Have fun over there.

>we are all german
no only ethnic germans that exist within the german phenotype are german
the rest are immigrants that are living within germany and may hold a citizenship
they do not discard their loyalties to their mother countries, just advocate that you get rid of yours
so they can take over
you fucking retard

Our news report big on it and they don't defend it
CDU arleady called that they want to destroy these people
Maybe another 4d chess from merkel to get even more votes in the next election
No one in germany likes them except the greens they said it was the polices fault that these faggots destroyed part of hamburg

that's because its misinformation, a corruption of "the enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend" (teaching rational caution in all circumstances) that was disseminated via a childrens movie (transformers) and perpetuated by said audience

Damn, I didn't know that little tidbit. Thanks annon.

Antifa is almost 100% german made up with middle class students and welfare drug addicts

Funny thing yesterday after they burned down a car from turks they got fucked up from a group of turks and one antifa faggot died
Hahahaha

wonder if any of them will see the irony of it

good

sup mah Polish bruddah

Why do they still insist on holding these summits in large cities? Everyone knew there would be riots. What a fucked up thing to do to shop keepers and all the car owners who will now have to foot the bill.
I remember a couple years back when we hosted one of these G something meetings the whole thing took place in an isolated hotel in rural northern Ireland precisely to prevent this kind of damage. I thought this would be the trend from then on and now stupid kraut get all the major world leader in fucking central hamburg.

no no no dear Kraut, it's totally not a move from Merkel to get some votes. She is full conservative now again, time for (x) CDU

>be refugee
>finally have enough money to go to germanystan
>arrive in hamburg
>mfw nothing changed

>tfw you realise that Merkel is 1/3 Polish ( check wikipedia )
>tfw you realise that Merkel is just a Polish shill
>tfw you realise that she is a double agent and destroying germany is her end game

Wish we had antifa in my city. might make things more exciting!

youtube.com/watch?v=S41XFYRX6Bs Men, its time we purge these zerg once and for all. Down with the shitskins, down with the EU.

Its merkel or schulz
Hmmm tuff choice here

at least there they have pretty blonde whores that gleefully swallow their nigger sperm as virtue signalling

>be migrant in germanystan for months
>Hear about hamburg
>Show up
>feels like home