So, what's wrong with the current flag, Sup Forums?

So, what's wrong with the current flag, Sup Forums?

I swear to fucking christ if that actually passes...

Designed by a white male kid decades ago, who turned hetero. Purely racist, and privileged.

It's not gay enough for the PC culture

no way there changing the flag you can forget that shit.

It's gay

Peace and love for all. Thats all Im going to say. Humanity needs to get past the hate. We're stuck on this rock together whether we like it or not, we have to learn to get along or we wont survive.

I've literally never in my life understood the desire to burn the American flag until this very moment.

I will burn that faggot monstrosity.

It won't.
Come on. You know that.

Well, I don't know how well this is going, but it seems about as dumb as tattooing a meme, to me.

This is not a change JewSA flag needs, 5-pointed stars need to change to 6-pointed.

burning the flag would become a hate crime

they will turn the stars into little anuses

>we have to learn to get along or I wont survive.
FTFY, beta faggot

Aye, we've all been there. I want to burn the Swedish flag because it used to belong to Sweden and now it just triggers me.

Sure, but special snowflakes need to fuck off.

>they will turn the stars into little anuses
still keep the white color to symbolize the nigger cum pouring out.

Well, some of us will survive. Go watch some IDPA videos on YouTube and let us know how many fags and trannies you spot.

pic related

I dont know, Trumpberg was the first republican candidate to show support for the LGBT community before he was elected. You never know.

That would be sweet revenge.

All the Trudeau gay shit would be cancelled out tenfold... you would officially be the all-time G.O.A.T. (gayest)

Alas, it won't happen. Even fags wouldn't be that bold... for now anyway.

Glaring typo, "L" doesn't belong in that word.

whats next? replace the stars with the signs for each make believe gender?

If normal Americans were as vocal about their views and opinions shit like this wouldn't exist.
This is a vocal minority group that the media reports as the voice and opinion of all Americans.

Fuck this faggot shit.

It won't, but that would be the point at which I left the US if it did.

Despite trumps kike shit he loves the flag and he would lose 99 percent of his supporters if he let it pass

i know it would never happen, but i feel like this would cause the south to claim independece.

*they're

How haven't the leafs done this first...

>So, what's wrong with the current flag, Sup Forums?

They want a picture of a multicolor haired man getting fucked in the ass by a woman with a quadrouple digit weight, double digit IQ, and precisely half a head of bright neon red hair, that is being simultaneously fucked by a sufferer of down syndrome.

That's the flag that SJW's want.

but a man can dream, a man can dream.
imagine the gun laws?
thered be none!

i never thought people would want to make the american flag more progressive since there was nothing wrong with it, here in australia some people want a new flag because it has the union jack which makes it somehow racist

>some stars pink
>some stars white
I can't find any rhyme or reason to it

>Jew becomes a lamp
kek

You do know that like 60% of the votes for trump were "BASED MILO AND BASED BLACK MAN!!! I AM A HOMO BUT I LUUUUVVV DADDY TRUMP!!!!" or they were supporters/okay with sexual degeneracy, right?

>no black and brown on it
DAS RACISS

It seems the gays are all trying to one up each other getting their country/town/villiage/rural route more and MORE gay

OK you love man ass....We get it it. Enough already.

And a soap bar.

What wrong is we will actually start throwing gays off of tall buildings if this happens.

I would legit move to Poland. Good thing it never will, tho.

ha ha holy shit america get your homo's under control they're baiting the hand that originally fed them and gave them life.

out of the closets, into the ovens.

I agree with both of you guys. This shit is fucking terrible.

If Trudeau had his way there would be a statue of 3-4 men engaged in anal sex on every street corner.

I would move to russia personally, but thats not a bad move.
Good luck learning that language, its pretty damn hard to learn.

I hope they do it.

1) Current America is poz'd. we doesn't deserve the standard red white and blue. We are a gay joke of what we used to be.

2) It will be the only thing I can think of that would kick off some actual violence and force people to pic a side. Traditional American or LGBTQ+ American.

Nothing will kick off violence unless the food and entertainment are cut off. We are a completely domesticated people.

They died for your country and you are letting faggotry run rampant on the streets.

If it passed. I think that would be the official starting gun for Civil War V.2

(Electric boogaloo)

>So, what's wrong with the current flag, Sup Forums?
I thought that already was your current flag.

It's good to replace the old stripes, in order to better symbolize that we all bleed red.

Isn't the current American flag a symbol of the Union's victory of the Civil war, the biggest result of which was the abolishing of slavery?

Why change that?

poland is so cool

best thing is, we burned it like 7 fucking times

fucking lol

You do know that Milo fucking hates faggot shit like changing the flag to a faggot beacon right?

No, its not.

Thing about this shit: "minorities" that see themselves as minorities and claim benefits and special treatment for their faggotry or mental illnesses, melanin excess or kikeness - may not change the flag, but will increase the divide between the us and them. It will just forward and empower their own sense of oppression as underdogs.