Fuck immigration. Both Legal and Illegal

Fuck immigration. Both Legal and Illegal.

War is all but ensured.

yup.

So I guess you're apache or navajo cuz that's the only way you're not a result of inmigration

>So I guess you're apache or navajo cuz that's the only way you're not a result of inmigration
Conquest is not immigration, faggot.

No humans originated out of North America. The Navajo and Apache tribers were immigrants from Russia.

By that logic nobody originated from europe either and all europeans are immigrants

immigration is the act of going to live permanently in a foreign land or country conquered or not

>this somehow being a pro immigration argument
Try thinking about your words before you speak them.

a foreign country, yes. which there wasn't one. we founded the us thus we are the natives of this country

I guess you're too stupid to undesrtand. I pointed out that, unless he's a full native american, he wouldn't be on that land. I never said immigration was good I just showed how hypocrite he was.

>By the way, don't forget to support repealling half the amendments of the constitution and destroying the government
>t. republishit

Kek, this.

"Hey you guys came and conquered this land, so you know, allowing us to conquer it from you is the moral and reasonable thing to do." - Mexican Logic

CALIFORNIA CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO BE A SANCTUARY STATE.

There will be no race war.

Fucking spic faggot

by "we" what do you exactly mean? those decendents of people who settled before your independence or a specific year?

Property rights please

Doesn't change the fact that your filthy existence was just possible because of immigration ;)

>He believes the out of Africa meme

Do you really think the apache/navajo tribes were the original settlers from Asia? Somehow over 13,000 years all of the specific tribes staked out their land once and then lived in total harmony, never warring and conquering each other.

But hey, if you aren't 100% Clovis then get the fuck out of north america lmao!! T. Dumb faggot

Probably coming from Pedocrat that's wants controls on Speech, guns, religious expression for Christians, shut down the border agency, defund the military and police, enforce common core throughout all of America again......

Wrong, spic faggot. Immigration from whites is not immigration, it's called: receiving blessings from Europe

Literally the only thing the right cares about is funding the military. They literally want to destroy every single other part of American society. Except MAYBE churches (which they only pretend to care about).

are there many mexibro,s wanting to buy land/property in burgerland??
i thought you were all poor.
also .... were full!!

All of those tribes were from the "mongoloid race" conquering each other maybe, but still part of the same race just as in europe tribes and later countries were fighting each other yet its considered a native white continent. Dumbfuck

What does race have to do with it? I never mentioned race and neither did you until now. So it's okay to colonize your own skin color but if another group of people does it then "muh oppression". You probably have more spaniard blood than indigenous, so why don't you ship your ass back to Iberia?

that's the logic of the alt right and those who say "muh murica whitez only cuz we conquered" when it was actually done mainly by protestan british or catholic spaniards.

So if a white spic (yeah there are) goes illegaly to murica he isnt an inmigrant but a blessing from europe?

he is welcome, yes. Aztec/Mayan subhumans, like you, are not.

How white? 100% white or partially white? because devil subhumans like me have also european blood and some are indistinguishable of white americans, or more important, what kind of white? because some say italians/spaniards arent white, are whites not sure who is white?

How are you even communist? If your economic system depends on the people staying within your country.
>Immigration = more slaves (under communism)

Fucking retarded

Only in the 1900's did Americans change from being settlers to immigrants.

false picture, subhuman spic.

looking white is acceptable since children will be bleached & higher IQ and all the subhuman shitskin DNA will slowly die over generations

not like it matters though, there are so few white spics, as you call them.

Nice try shlomo

Then OP must have his ancestry well documented and check no ancestor got after 1900's

Italians and Spaniards are white you retard.

Nobody says they aren't unless they're braindead zogbots.

Then at least 1/4 of mexicans are acceptable since they could at least pass as mediterraneans. Did that image trigger you cletus?

LOL 25%?! HAHAHAHAHA you must have the IQ of a subsaharan, you stupid nigger spic

I never said they weren't I said some or maybe a lot of people do

Those illegals that go to south usa are poor prietos who think they're snow niggers like yourself. White looking mexicans are of higher class and stay here.

I've been to methico several times, spic. No way 25% of spics can pass as white.

You're just retarded, nigger spic.

Lol stop lying inbred you've never been here and white looking mexicans aren't common everywhere mostly in northern states where gringo tourism isnt big. Only the poor dark skin scum goes to usa illegaly and dont forget all of the central americans who are mistaken as mexicans.
You're just trying too hard snow nigger :)

So you're acknowledging then that immigration is an invasion? An act of war, if you will?

Thanks for proving my point faggot. Mass immigration = war, ethnic cleansing and displacement

if me proving your point makes you feel better about yourself than your hypocrisy and self hatred im ok with that, goodbye darling

Yup. Covert Anti-White Racism designed to Brown America.

>assblasted illegal-in-base non-argues(read bickers) over a real country's history.

Okay.