What was going on here?

What was going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r90z0PMnKwI
youtube.com/watch?v=_8_7Orhey-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He told her he's going to piss on her gloriously huge tits but she needs to wear a paper bag on her head.

He told her that her pussy isnt worth grabbing.

he told her his toupee is better than hers.

"You have destroyed an entire country and forced Britain to leave the EU. Thousands of people got raped and hundreds murdered, because of YOU."
"I know."

Shes laughing her ass off to the upcoming impeachment.

YOU WANNA PLAY ... BITCH?

'Sorry but you can't suck me off. Get it together!'

He asked what her plan for North Korea is.

She is deliberately putting on a public display of "oh no, this man is terrible for wanting to stop my masters forcing their agenda down everyone's throats", safe in the knowledge that the media will attempt to meme it to make like Trump bad like the predictable whores that they are.

Well, that or

Rare

told her she's been doing a terrible job

>Show me your war face

Sweet post, Macaca.

youtube.com/watch?v=r90z0PMnKwI

this

"If you don't fix germanistan within an year, I will nuke it"

R A R E
A
R
E

>Angela Merkel, you are a disgrace to your country and should resign immediately'

No man will ever love you. You will never have a child.

Trump: "Angela, may I remind you that you had to move house TWENTY times - TWENTY!!! - unbelievable, can you imagine? - since you tried to assimilate all these refugees in your own country and that the safety concerns were staggering? Other citizen had to do the same. Many such cases. Sad!"

Murgl: "W-what? I mean....I-It w-will be okay, Donald. D-don't worry. I know in my heart it's true. It will be f-fine."

Pretty much this

Photoshop

REMOVE KEBAB

"2 scoops, 2 terms"
Boi

>Kyaaaa~ I'm so embarrassed! Mr. President is giving me attention!~

Holy rare.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8_7Orhey-g