I became super conservative but made some guy give me a gummer. Can I still be pro-trump?

I was super liberal until I actually started following politics. I'd read something on Reddit and then watch Colbert and then just yell at my mom as if I had the moral highground living in her basement and smoking weed all day. Typical lefty.
Anyways, started following the 2016 election, figured there was some money to be made here. Any old drooling retard could have figured it was a 100% guaranteed Trump election from like August on. I started betting my grocery money on Trump at like 4-1. I literally ate olives for dinner after boxing. My main meal was Campbell's soup and toast. Some KD without ketchup if I was feeling rowdy. The big day came and I predicted the percentage of the popular vote correctly, a few bets on Trump straight up. I walked with $3500 + $600 from friends. It was truly the greatest time of my life. I worked out every day, hit the bag, and held my chin up high with the knowledge that, for the first time in my life, I'd made my own decision and it actually worked out.
Since then I've been a voracious reader of politics and a huge supporter of Donald Trump. I quit drinking, drugs, and cigarettes and felt like I was in complete control of my destiny. But, like a black man's pants, I began to slip. I am reminded of an Ayn Rand quote:
>In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit.
So ok, I drink on the weekends again. Then it's: OK, I'll do a bump.
Anyways, next thing I know I'm sitting next to some gay guy (looks like a girl) on my couch at 6am after doing about 4 lines of MDMA. I'm obviously a little bit horny. Everyone leaves and we're just sitting there. After like 5 minutes of silence I've reached my limit. I unbuckle my belt, pull out my cock and this gay dude just immediately drops to his knees and starts sucking my cock like Luis Alejandro Velasco is Marquez's "the Story of the Shipwrecked Sailor".

Anyways. I was the one in charge, I instigated it (because of the M, I was horny) and used him as a pocket pussy basically. I felt numb. Like no enjoyment from it, although my dick was hard. This made me realize all the joy I get from sexual intercourse is the joy of being with a lady, not the physical act itself.
Because of this I have had trouble being as conservative as I was before. I have trouble being all
>fuck faggots
>fiscally conservative
>drugs are bad
>drinking is degenerate
When I made one suck on my dick.

So what is it Sup Forums?
Are prison rules real? Is it gay to make someone suck your dick? I'm the alpha in that situation. I feel like it was a prison rules scenario, aside from the fact I wasn't in a jail cell with a bunch of black guys. And oh yea, he was white.

Man, if another man has anything to do with your dick or you with his, you're a faggot.

I skipped to the end, you're 100% a fag.

I don't think it's gay. Kissing a man seems gay to me. Touching a man's dick seems gay to me. Honestly, closing my eyes and getting a gummer didn't make me feel gay and it was mostly better than a lady. Is their nothing women can do better than men? Just the fact it wasn't a lady was the only thing that prevented me from blowing a load desu.

pretty fucking gay

I don't know man. At least I got out there and tried it. There have been many high profile Republicans who have gotten caught up in gay sex scandals. I tried it, didn't like it, and am the better for it. I just feel like a hypocrite when I post about politics now because I'm super right leaning.

>leaf

Does it really matter that much to you OP?

I mean honestly, why do you think people should care if someone gave you a blow job?
Do whatever you want, you're an adult - just know indulging in too much degeneracy will lay you low.

Goddammit its a fucking leafpost, too. Fuck this gay earth.

You arent better for it. You are clearly feeling so guilty that you came to a mongolian throat singers book club to find out if youre based still. Nope, sorry, debased. You should feel shame because what you did IS shameful. Recognize your fuck up but dont pretend it wasnt a severe fuck up.

sorry
nope
the joke is:
>i made a croissant one time. i'm not a baker.
>i made a chair one time. i'm not a carpenter.
>but suck one dick...
I didn't suck dick.

>Gets his dick sucked after a molly induced bender.

>A-am i gay pol?

I mean, usually i would say yes but ive literally done the exact same thing many years ago and have a waifu now, so no, you're not gay.

You are a fag pain and simple and you are not a republican deal with the facts

HAHAHA, a fucking leaf, wouldn't excpect anything more from you. To answer your question, yes, you are a fagget.

If the old left starts winning worldwide, I wouldn't be surprised

Nice shitpost Canada :))))))

Gas

Thanks bro.
i wanna be a nazi tho

From what you've written: no, you are not gay. I've been in a similar situation, where I out of curiosity had anonymous sex with another guy, and I pretty much felt the same think you described. The takeaway for me was, if you are questioning or curious (and actually sane), just doing it with a guy is enough to make you know if you're gay or not (I mention being sane because some people have OCD that messes with their sexual identity and makes them like perpetually insecure about 'what they are').

Just because another guy fellated your penis does not really mean you need to be a part of the gay rights movement, or sympathize with (any parts of) their mainly leftist agenda.

Fags should face nuclear fire