Sister marrying Muslim guy

Hello Sup Forums family.

I am here today to vent some of my frustration at the situation that my stupid liberal sister has put on our family. She has always been the black sheep in the family and her multiple stupid life choices have finally come to far, my family is going to stage an intervention.

Sup Forums family I need to hear your thoughts, some good logical arguments, important undeniable information about Islam or even personal stories that I can bring up to today at 5 pm to help convince my sister of this huge mistake she is about to make.

She is going out with this Muslim guy who she has only known for less than 4 or 5 months and that she will be undergoing a traditional ceremonial marriage ritual (not real marriage through the court system, not legally binding) with him because it is not allowed for Muslims to go date anyone if they are not planing on marrying them, the entire family talks to her and tells her that she is making yet another terribly stupid life choice again but she still goes on with the marriage ceremony. Then 2 to 3 weeks later she lets it slip that she is now living with him and his family and they call each other husband and wife, then she tells us that they are going to marry, my entire family goes in to panic mode because of this news and we don’t know what to do to make her come to her senses.

She also lets it slip that she eats by herself because it would be disrespectful to the men if she where to be present when they are eating. She now also has to wear a hijab because it would be disrespectful to him, when in the past she told us she would never use one.

She is letting herself be oppressed by his culture and religion and this is really hurting our family, because we know her sometimes better than she knows herself and we know that this is going to end badly. She has convinced this Muslim guy to come to our family today 7/8/2017 at 5 pm and ask to marry my sister but she already knows that none of us approve of their relationship

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/520/us-department-of-state-marriage-to-saudis#_ftn4
archive.is/LRe05
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We suspect that he wants to use her to gain US citizenship and/or to take my sister back to Saudi Arabia where she will pretty much become his slave because of the laws there and not be able to escape him.
once she realizes how bad she fucked up, it will be to late.

*** Here is what I know about him: ***
He is here in the US through a student visa.
He is here working Illegally thanks to friends and family (don’t think I can call ICE with any useful information to get him deported).
His age is around 35 yrs old, maybe more, my sister is 29.
He is a hardcore Islam tradition and religious follower.
He is a lawyer in Egypt…. Supposedly.

is this you, OP?

Sounds like she deserves her fate.

>Sister is around 29
It's too late for her kek

HAHAHA no but i did vote for Trump, ur guy looks like he got attacked by a group of anti-fa cowards

Did that guy actually piss his pants?

>She is going out with this Muslim guy who she has only known for less than 4 or 5 months and that she will be undergoing a traditional ceremonial marriage ritual
>She now also has to wear a hijab because it would be disrespectful to him, when in the past she told us she would never use one.

Wow she is so screwed. You sister is about to find out the hard way that all cultures aren't the same. I won't trash talk or bant on it because if it was my sister I'd be fuming and in no state to hear it from anyone.

But she is really in a shit situation. Your sister is profoundly naive and has no clue what is coming next.

Just make sure to say during your intervention with her that if she decides that she wants to come home tell her to come home right away or you can help her to arrange an exit if she needs to and she will hear no shit from anyone about it if she does. That last part was very important. Tell her if she decides to come back you won't even say shit.

That might not be the truth, of course. And when she has moved onto some other guy then you can start to mock her for being such a moron previously, but you really need to make it known in the meantime that if she comes back she won't face reprisal. Lie to her if you must, but make sure she hears that. The ends justify the means -- you just need to get her out of that situation. If she feel like she can't go back to you guys then she might feel trapped and lose the will to leave if she decides that she wants to. And trust me: it will only be a matter of time before she does.

>logical arguments
if logic worked on your sister then she wouldn't be what she is
tell her that you and your family are tired of watching her spiral out of control and you can't watch anymore and that she will be disowned by the family, never to contact them again and no financial assistance. if she is unwilling to change her idiocy tell her after she learns her error the hard way(acid to the face?) then you will hopefully have enough pieces to lump back together, but not until she renounces her liberal idiocy

This guy is as emotional and retarded as your sister. Don't listen to this poof. Play it strategic and tell her what she wants to hear so she feels like she can come back home. The main point is getting her out of there. Fuck a need to feel vilified and correct for a moment and think two steps ahead on this.

beat the shit out of her

then tell her if she doesn't leave him you'll kill both her and him

Either kill her or erase her name from your family tree. She is a disgrace who puts foreign men above her own family, her flesh and blood. She does this because she knows: If something goes wrong, her cucked family will pick up the slack.

Ban her from the family, cut all contact and let her rot. She is brainwashed beyond repair and will only further desecrate your family's name if you don't cut her out.

Feed him to the pigs if you love your sister

this moron is telling you to lie. there is no need to lie, she is in danger, that is the truth. and short of locking her in a basement there is nothing you can do to stop her. having her chose between family that loves her and the mudslime is the only option you have to get her to stop the nonsense

it might be hard but fucking this

If she does that, she's not your sister anymore

Some people only learn via acid.

FIRST of all, make the intervention about their abusive relationship rather than islam. This will appeal better to her left wing sensibilities.
If she's a feminist just ask her why she's giving up all of her beliefs for, of all things, a man. Compare her future "husband" a fundamentalist christian, and If possible, don't even mention Islam. When necessary, just say, "his religion" or "a religion." Tell her she's fallen for a backwards sexist bible thumper and that the only reason she can't see it is because she's too scared of being called racist to question a non-white man's sexist religion.

Ask her what she'd do if her friend were in a relationship where the man tells her what to wear, doesn't let her eat with him, etc. Ask her if she'd let any other man do that with her, and why she's letting him conveniently blame his sexist behavior on his religion.

Dig up examples of "muslims" who are really just first-world brown people who claim to subscribe to the religion. Ask her why he has to do all this sexist shit to her when those muslims don't, and whether she really thinks he gets to blame his regressive attitude on religion.

The more you argue within her own premises, the more successful you'll be. If you ask her why she's engaging in some stone-age cultist ceremony with a camel fucker from a third-world hellhole who shouldn't even be here, she's not going to listen. Even though that's objectively what's happening.

You are man in family, you need to protect its honor !
JUST FUCKING KILL HIM.

Winner

>He is here working Illegally thanks to friends and family (don’t think I can call ICE with any useful information to get him deported).

WHOA WHOA WHOA

You haven't fucking TRIED yet????

1-866-2-ICE

Call it dude. You might be able to actually get his dune coon ass deported for violating his VISA. Tell them he's emotionally abusing your sister if you have to.

If it doesn't work, do this

Yes goy it's too late, the best option is to just let the brown man impregnate your sister with a brood of invader children.

>piss in the quran in front of both of them and see how tolerant he is.

As much as it is painful to hear, I don't think anything would help...
She in 29 brainwashed woman, convincing her that type of person is unreal.
She is marrying a man she only knew for fucking 4-5 month, these people are beyond repair.

Try convincing that you and your entire family loves her and they want what is best for her and they KNOW that this is most giant mistake in her life. Say to her if she goes through with it, the doors won't be opened to her home ever again.
If nothing works... then just erase her from your family, disown her as a sister, daughter and family member and tell her exactly that.

I deeply hope and pray for your family that intervention will work.

hee hee I luv me sum good lsd ▫

Cut her off.

Make sure if she breeds, the kids don't inherit any money from you, and your offspring never know they exist/are on guard for the leeching that will inevitably come in the future.

Encourage her to go live with the man in a Muslim country. Stay with his mother. Then she will see.

She either gets the reality check or she is too dumb and brainwashed to be safe.

Thank you for your reply user, I will try to incorporate ur suggestion in to today's intervention/meetup, I know she is so very screwed, she has never had a long lasting relationship or anything that can be called a successful relationship by normal standards, her realtionships always fail and me and my family believe that it might not be so different this time but if she marries him it is going to be a completely different ballgame full of legal problems and probably even physical harm that she might have to endure as per the culture and religion hitting a woman is allowed in Islam.

this, let her go through with her stupid plan but tell her when it backfires that you're not letting her back into the family. say that her life decisions deeply and painfully affect the family or some bullshit. or you could just beat the shit out of her, that's prob what me and my sisters/family would do.

both my father and I have thought about believe me, hopefully I will get to find out some more information about him, something that will give ice agents reason to deport his ass.

She should have read 'Marrying Saudis' the guide released by the US State Department that warns western women about what to expect if when they marry a middle eastern muslim.

meforum.org/520/us-department-of-state-marriage-to-saudis#_ftn4

It's an interesting read, this is what your sister can expect there.

Well, too late for her now, but at least it's not a real marriage?

>use her to gain US citizenship

Everyone would do the same here, so it's hard to empathize with you. I hope your sister is not homely for the guy's sake though.

thank you for your reply I will definitely try to reawaken her feminist side to help put a stop to his cultural and religious oppression of women, although I would not say that he is abusive yet but from what i have read from other personal stories on youtube so far they always start so nice and then end up controlling them and making their life a living hell.

>trump supporter
I'm gonna say yes.

The muslims honor kill anyone who marries outside Islam.

Looks like it might be time to return the favour.

hopefully today I will learn more on that from as I will ask him where he is working and how if he only has student visa, hopefully this will lead somewhere

This is why it's called "the tie that binds". Let's face it, if this was some dumb bimbo you knew at high school, you wouldn't give a shit.
The sad truth is your sister represents the weakest part of your family's gene pool. It is mind that set us apart from the other animals, and it is mind to which we should most attend when planning the future. So just think of her as the intellectual runt of the litter and leave her out for the night, so to speak.
Let her go to him. Let her learn the hard way that some of life's lessons bite harder than steel if you don't mind out for the hidden teeth.
Cut her off. No money, no contact, no family ties that bind.
Islam is for the worlds stupid people. Let her go be with her people.

that's what I am most scared about it would be the second child my sister has that she would most likely put up for adoption like she did her first one

That only applies to girls, Turkopoles and such were common back in the day. Conquest via rape is a ordinary tactic. Muslim men will beat their women into submission until she converts to the "right" faith. This man's sister doesn't understand the world at all. She is probably doomed honestly.

It is over cumskin. she is owned by the superior alpha man. He will make her a real women and save her from your STD degenerate culture

thank you for the suggestions and my family is considering that but what we fear the most is that our hears will break the day she calls back saying that she has been physically abused and needs help to get out of some middle eastern shit hole in the ground. this is real life if that where to happen I think I would cry and try to help her.

Either this or kill him, those are the only valid options here.

OMG thank you this is the kind of information that i was looking for I will definitely bring this up to her, thank you so much. the fake marriage has already happened this is the real marriage we are talking about she is actually going to marry the guy.

as a gun owner myself if I could get away with it.... well lets just say I would not think twice about it.

His sister is marrying a muslim.
He should kill his sister.

And then since he's going away for life for that anyway (since he's not muslim) he should then kill every member of the family she's marrying into.
Really send a message.

Well if there's a chance he's illegal ICE now has orders to act on ANY illegals they come across while on duty if I'm not mistaken

As for your sister, she seems to be almost a lost cause if she's allowed it to go this far already. Force her to recognize what is happening, and put a boot down, force her to realize if she does this she won't be welcomed back in with open arms, that things like this are not going to be repaired with the wave of a hand when he throws acid on her.

Shame for white race

>Honour killing
Fuck that slime shit, but apart from that this is good advice.
I would only add that you tell your sister that if she goes through with this you will not be there to pick up the pieces when it goes wrong.
Then follow through with it.

I will fear that is exactly what is going to happen but I will give it my best to stop it, besides she would most likely get pregnant and then what she is fucked we are all fucked, hopefully she would put it up for adoption it would not be the first time she did this.

Your last words before she leaves the country should be to remind her that Burning Coal causes Acid Rain.

Your sister is lost to you. She shit her own bed, now the only thing left is to let her get raped and murdered in it.

Kick the cunts cunt in and tell him if you see him again you'll take a crowbar to the back of his skull.

t. violent football hooligan

All of you are just buttblasted that you cannot handle a strong American woman. Fuck off and die in a ditch with your "submissive" golddigger asian / eastern european waifu. Let the real foreign men step up to the plate.

>woman learns her place
>hurr durr how do we save her?

She saved herself already

>Sister is 29 years old
>She's feeling her biological clock ticking
>Any cock would do the job by now
Give her the dick

you mean some middle eastern 3rd world guy who has nothing to offer but an oppressive religion and culture that tells him to bead down on women where ever he can find them. yeah very manly of him will definitely lead the world in to a better tomorrow.

>new levels of shitposting sophistication
I bow down to thee, Australia.

Do absolutely nothing until she asks for help and prepare for that happening.

But for today, talk to this clown and see what he is like, if you genuinely care about your sister you need to know what kind of person your (((brother-in-law))) is in order to deal with them should things go pear shape (which they will).

You can't save an idiot who doesn't want to be saved.

>Everyone leaving the Kingdom must have an exit visa. For an American spouse, this visa must be obtained by her Saudi husband.
>Most American wives believe that the U.S. Embassy can issue exit visas in a pinch. This is not the case. The U.S. Embassy cannot obtain exit visas for American citizens.

she'd be totally trapped if she wanted to leave

yeah that is also one of the reasons why she is marrying him the other reason is because he is so nice with her which she always says that about all the guys she has been with.

Yeah, I kinda feel in a tough spot defending a practicing Muslim, a fucking Saudi at that.

Anecdotally I know a non religious Turk married to an American. They now live in Europe and seem to be happy.

>but an oppressive religion and culture that tells him to bead down on women where ever he can find them.

Cry me a river, it probably leads to a better society than the shit we have today

Thank you probably the wisest words I have heard so far, but when you said brother in law I vomited a little inside my mouth.

Avoid Iranians especially the ones that want to do the whole go back to Iran thing.

Child custody is a nightmare for mixed couples let alone batshit insane Muslime ones, nothing good can of this kind of shit, only tears and heartbreak.

disown her

you are basically a sandnigger at this point. fucking honourkillings

That's an obvious honeypot to get her out of the country. Have her watch / read Not Without My Daughter.

Show that you accept her future husband's values by honor killing her :^)

excatly, you reap what you sow

that's exactly what I want to avoid having her leave the US to Saudi Arabia and then have her call back asking for help and us being helpless to do anything. I know for a fact that my father would get severely depressed if something like that happened.

dude, read that link the guy posted. they always start out nice.

its photoshop...

stop coddling her. you didn't show her enough tough love before now. now someone else is going to do it for you

All the best.

if he was a more "modern" kind of muslim I would be more open to the situation but he is not he is pretty hard core muslim from what i can tell.

Just honor kill her, he'll understand. If he doesn't, kill him too and place his severed genitals in his mouth. Stop being such a bigot, accept his culture.

Mashallah. You should become muslim too akhi. Takbir!!!

Life must be hard in the caliphate of Swedistan, eh sven?

looks like ahmed just got off the boat in Italy

Start telling her what will happen , and if she denies it , try making her bring arguments on why she's right and why you are wrong , if she gets stuck or comes up with childish reasons, then ask her to bring real facts and statistics in the argument . if she fails then too point her out that she's so wrong that she couldn't even defend her views . This usually works, make them realize how stupid they are and they stop doing stupid decisions

These guys get it, you are honestly no better than muslims if you advocate for this shit. The rest is spot on though, disown her from the family.

White sharia when

Try to have some one-on-one time with her. Have some excuse like watching the movie "Kingdom" (with Jamie Foxx, it's about Saudi Arabia), and casually mention to her facts from the brochure about marrying a Saudi.

Call me the way you want.

It doesn't change the fact that women are in desperate need of beatings in the West

Let her go.
Think of it as euthanasia.

Kill him before he kills your sister user.
you do not have much time.
soon they will remove her clit, then the beatings will start and soon after that you will get a knock on the door from the police informing you she is dead and that it would be a hate crime to pursue charges against her boyfriend.

Even if this was true you would be saving a liberal girl.

What kind of sane human being would do something like this?

As much as such reaction may seem logical, in her head you'll just create a Romeo-Juliet scenario.
If she showed a tendency to go against family values, it's more likely she won't choose your logic.

libtards can be converted back to the side of light it just takes proper education.

archive.is/LRe05

Have a read through here. Plenty of verbal ammunition for you. Good luck OP

>libtards can be converted back to the side of light it just takes proper education.
She already fucked that shitskin if she's going to marry him, so it really isn't worth the effort

that means they already removed its clit, mudslimes wont fuck a woman who might enjoy it.

Listen to me very carefully. Do you want to spend the next 10 years getting calls late at night of her crying about how he beats her. And the next morning she gets a dicking so good she literally forgives him? What you need to do is bully him away by any means possible. DO NOT expect to be able to convince your sister. YOU have to drive him off. Best of luck.

>Australian education

That's not exactly how it is. Most of the Islamic world doesn't practice infibulation, it's an African thing

>that means they already removed its clit
Yeah, and since she's a leftist sow there's no reason to care.

Invite some JEWS over and say they were her longtime lover and that you hope he is circumcised because she hates smegma. Have her in a location where he starts the visit without her. Start s fight with him. Beat the fuck out of him and tell the cops he tried to finger bang you way young cousin. Fight dirty!

Its a big thing in Australia, something like 80% of Australian muslim women have experienced vaginal mutilation.

>He is here working Illegally thanks to friends and family (don’t think I can call ICE with any useful information to get him deported).
wat
are you a complete cuck?
GET HIM DEPORTED

He's a muslim, of course he's circumcised.

I kinda tend to doubt it. but whatever

m8 here they are even ignoring state/national law and imposing sharia law instead.

just what happens when you have a city full of lefties like melbourne.